Thread 3 of FF: Ajab Prem ki Gazab Kahani updated on 87 - Page 76

Posted: 9 years ago
Part 31
wowoow kya baat hai dear loved the whole update awww too gud I just loved it awe Neha become the saviour for RaPi do gud Priya unknowingly wore Ram's gifted Sari only. awww... loved the way Ram succeed in his plan but it back fired also Priya left again par lagata hai much toh fishy hai well will read next to know so moving on...
Pa rt 32
wahwah kya bast hai it was so awesome part... finally na koi hara na koi ek jeeta it was like we won update but technically I feel Ram's plan flop Priya jeeti hain iss baar by making Ram scared with move on word ... but Jo bhi ha bad a maza aaya .. Peehu also enjoyed with everyone a lot soo loved this update now moving for next..
Pa rt 32
wahwah kya bast hai it was so awesome part... finally na koi hara na koi ek jeeta it was like we won update but technically I feel Ram's plan flop Priya jeeti hain iss baar by making Ram scared with move on word ... but Jo bhi ha bad a maza aaya .. Peehu also enjoyed with everyone a lot soo loved this update now moving for next...
Part 33
awww it was OK OK update bit was gud as per it was lots of RaYaPi all over in the update... enjoyed it a lot loved whole RaYaPee moments a lot... moving for next...
Part 34
awww awesome dinner plan was went so well it was awesome to read all friends to be together like this... haha Ram managed really hard to sleep on bed with Peehu lol after marriage of RaYa how will they mange lol... would be loved to see hahah now moving for next...
Part 35
every thing if its gud or bad it always comes to at end so happy with this story n truly enjoys it a lot..   keep making such lovely stories...
awww awesome too gud Nuts made gud plan but loved that Peehu was happy having big family like she always wanted awww first date & last date before marriage of RaYa awesome loved it a lot awesome too gud happy to see fighting RaYa like always just one complain yaar har baar c night kyun nahi dhikati????? n I want answer for this.. ...