Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER...

Arshi's Index  

EPISODE 243-244 

AR- 36 K to 40,000  Rats...

Devil's Kin

These two episodes are all about the person who is living in mansion by digging so many holes , by masking so many faces of rats but couldn't reach to his Goal...Wealth of Arnav and his Khushi . A honey tongued man , a charmer who has lust for money and honey  without hopping like a bunny and wants ALL without sweating. Shyam Manohar Jha , A rat with faces of rats...like a canary betrayer, squealer, backstabber ,double crosser ,tattler etc etc etc.All the indications and signs are reflecting his sinful actions towards Anjali including his partners in crime Arnav and Khushi .Triquetra of Arnav , Khushi and Shyam in which Anjali is a rattling point and will be poisoned.Shyam's greed and lust is shaping next round which will shake the base of this RM because ground is slipping under his reign of making holes within.

He always displays multiple facets to the world. To his inner soul, he is an opportunist. To the Raizadas, he is "Self respectable", a "Khuddar" person. So Shyam on the sofa rattling and twitching in embarrassment with content waiting for the cheque ,  return payment for being a SIL and hubby  to Anjali .But my grabber is Anjali herself comes down to relieve him   with Rs.40,000  to the Credit card People ,but this act of her did show the world his real status and to Shyam,her rein over AR wealth . Hmmm...how can he not be wiggling and jiggling like a worm who wants to dig his own territorial hole within this Mansion with plenty of Oxygen .Shyam can manipulate Anjali but decision will be hers and Shyam has to obey accordingly with his poisonous sweet tongue.

Pondering Dots with Symbolism  :Anjali pays 40,000 debt of Shyam as she is going to pay the price at the end while being used as a trump card in his hands... 40 is a significant number in almost every religion...and associated with testing period of your Faith and facing challenges in pursuing Truth.Embracing both brings your soul closer to each other and that is exactly going to happen.Khushi was reading in Arnav's diary AR 36 K where K is being crossed. Where 3 is victory, 6 is sacrificing and AR is representing wealth while K is  KHUSHI...meaning Khushi is the biggest hurdle in his success towards Arnav's wealth but during this process Anjali is going to be sacrificed. Just like today he made the arrangement for her to fall down and he will be successful later but Anjali who is blind folded and at the top is in between two prongs of the scissor and Khushi is going to be bruised in this process too as she is also the part of this sin.Two prongs meaning tender to relation as Arnav is promising himself to do so just like the day Khushi found out the "chot" of him and started tendering the relation despite teasing him to find the truth.Yes ...Shyam the thorn is in his way to his ROSE...Khushi

Pondering Connected Dots:On Teej after Shyam's revelation as Anjali hubby , he mentioned to take Anjali to his home and Arnav said "Agar Di chahte hain toh tab tak Di ko yahan rahene dijiye".and he was in peace [I always wondered where did that info disappear after ladies drama that she should be in her own home?] ...finally got it...and here comes Khushi's words, "Saaye ki tarah mere saath hain". Of course, Shyam will be with Arnav all the time to keep an eye on Arnav's moves and for that He needs to be at RM to get his dreams come true. He cannot leave RM right now and so today when Naaniji remembered that Anjali wanted to shift to her own ,Shyam felt a hole in his baggage .So his slip and fall plan came into action.But this time his target is AR...Wealth and for that he needs Anjali in RM right next to Arnav who is the only one can repair this hole...

Shyam is a two timer but a big time loser. Now, 3+6 = 9. Meaning "Judgment".This is for Shyam's judgment as he sinned to Anjali and Khushi and he will lose both AR and K. AR is Anjali, property and wealth and Khushi is the "challenger " to all of that and that's why  he will lose both the "Objects of Desire".

Shyam once said to Babuji while torturing him - "Hum Rani Shahiba ko bhi nahin chodenge aur Khushiji se bhi shaadi karenge ...akhir bhagwan ne do do haath diye hain.."[I will not leave Anjali or Khushi after all God gave me two hands]...There you go Shyam Manohar Jha, you will have none of them and that is the "Judgment".Your both hands will be empty.

The "Sinful acts" committed by all these three in this triquetra as Shyam committed the sin being two timer , a shameful act of adultery and having Greed by keeping an eye on someone else's property by betraying Anjali... Khushi committed the sin by hiding the true face of Shyam from Anjali and Arnav... Arnav committed the sin by hiding the true face of Shyam from Anjali and also kiiling Khushi's dreams. All these three have committed a sin towards Anjali. As I explained in Episode 200 the triquetra game...All these three are connected in this triangle with midpoint of Anjali .

This shot of Arnav having Apple in one hand and knife in other reminds me Apple from Garden of Edens..As knife is representing misunderstanding and apple is Pure Khushi's innocence..but He has no idea that Khushi is innocent as look at his expression looking at knife and apple... When Adam and Eve took a bite of the apple they were together and in marriage as a husband and wife if they are equal in sickness and health then they are equal in praise or in "Sinful acts". The moment Arnav will realize that Khushi is innocent his realization of his "guilt" will start and the same way the moment Khushi will realize that she was misunderstanding Arnav all along and the reason of him marrying her is just to save his Di, she will realize the "sinful act" she made with hiding the truth of Shyam.They both will regret for each other.The biggerst sinner Shyam has no realization or regret or even later he will never realize his sinful acts till he will spill the beans himself. He is selfish and only thinks of his goal, but he will be tested in his own way being away from his holes  of RM. That's why all three parts are connected to one focal point Anjali for testing and restoration but Shyam will never be a part of this realization or restoration because his heart has been marked by God permanently where he doesn't see of feel anything but his GOAL.The list of his sins has no limit...

Arnav has  given Shyam a chance - but he is also making him realize that if Anjali is dependent on Shyam and trusts him blindly so does Shyam needs Anjali for his survival. 

Arnav has hurt Shyam in two possible ways ,direct source of money and obsessive deep desire of Khushi which he only wanted for himself  and that is what is going to make Shyam attacking Arnav in all possible ways especially after Holi."Khushiji...humain aapko pane ki khawhish nahin chodni chahiye..."[I can't leave the wish having you by my side]

Today when Anjali fell and it Bothered me and this I never thought before...as Shyam saved her by putting his hand on her stomach by the pointy glass edge and all and pulling her makes me believe that if Anjali is his trump card then the baby is the ace. The baby is the reason  which kept Shyam in the house in the future also till he aced it to get re-entry and who brought her Khushi...who as a challenger threw him out of RM and AR...As there is a cross on K in AR 36 K.

Loved Mami's doubtful look at Shyam today after she did not see the grease and Anjali expressed her concern over it too!Similar Akash and Payal , if one side their relationship is becoming stronger because of another rattling Shyam "Babli" in their life then other side it is warning us that when the truth of Shyam will surface up ,Akash will not forgive Payal that easily and that their relationship will be on flame just like the papers.She also said during chess game.."Mr A your queen is going to be away from you..."...

Testing faith and realizing guilt is covering Arnav's visage as Khushi's words "humari aankh main aansoo unse bilkul bhi bardasht nahin hote...Arnavji Duniya keh sabse ache pati hain..."...These words are awakening his guilt, making him ponder over his actions over this fragile heart which is beating right inside him , beating peacefully without knowing how this is making some one's world up side down...without having a glimpse of the consequences...Echo of these words is making him up in the bewilderment of this night just like that night standing in front of his windows facing his pool and stars and today he is facing the stars under the breeze of the curtains , the Dupaata , the innocence which always touches his visage to break the barrier of layers among them by mingling his thoughts with her memories "Hamesha keh liye..." and today again he is standing by realizing and pondering his extreme actions which is making a mother restless... he never thought of that, this was not a clause of his deal...A mother who he respects like his own besides can't say that to her... but her child has put that restless heart at peace by lying and a mother gave her child a blessings for Hamesha ...
with Him ..."Devi maiya tum dono ko hamesha ..." [may devi maiya keep you always ..."].who she thinks is good at heart.."dil keh bohat ache hain...and Khushi's "sab se ache pati.." is some what is bothering his peaceful heart...

A trust and faith of a mother's heart is in his hands,Which brings him back to hold a mother's blessings closely and securely in his hands,in his actions to keep her child comfort the way she wants...he is turning off the coldness of his heart by turning off AC...holds her hand as a promise for Hamesha unconsciously for holding that innocent child and his pure Love right next to his heart.His love is covering her visage by bringing peace among them.

Pause here: Khushi's each word is true to it's nature...her tears, wounds,makee him restless and her smile automatically brings smile on this Grinch's face.This is the first time he is holding her hand and soon it will be his aadat...He is the lover who wants her touch and wants to touch her by any means ...either it's golgappa or,the red nose or by holding her comforting her from any fall.

Sun rises with its own unfaithful manner in one heart which is shaking in her Faith over him because of his unfaithful manners..."hum bhag na jaian iss dar se pakad ke rakha hai humain..." [He kept holding with the fear of my running away]...He wakes up startled... "khushi!" on his lips when she tries to free her hand. She looks at him with bewilderment and then his sweetening makes her worry...but the masking guards come back on duty who never allow him to let her have a peek to know,Why did he urned off the AC...but her heart who always calls her ,makes him halt and he turns as always "maine band kiya "the AC.uhhh..."unke aur humare beeech 36 ka akada"...Yes Ms K u are a hurdle for a rat to reach this AR...You are playing with fire and he is making sure "tum theek ho"...

Here comes Khushi and Arnav, the moment they will face the truth , their sin will surface up and their test will start,And who wrote the check??? "Non-other than, Anjali Jha".She is going to pay the price of all of these people.as Arnav said to Khushi,"Kyuon meri Di ko usey bhagwan banana diya" without realizing his sin as he did the same just like Adam and Eve.But Arnav's guilt and realization is taking shape already and Khushi's too seeing his side which she was misunderstanding and brought him to GH to make him uncomfortable but her plan had backfired already.Instead of making Arnav running away from her and blurting truth ,she is running away facing his content and smiling visage who is so at peace near Buaji and his auntie...Garima.Buaji is providing poison to kill rat...mother is showing the way to the truth and Garima is mending the hole...mother is mending the gap of these two as Arnav is standing right next to stars while these mothers are getting into actions.Beautiful...Arnav is giving Khushi the sweet tea...his holding hand , a promise unconsciously and consciously at the same time to hold her dreams right next to his heart ...for forever.

My grabbers were parallel scenes of GH and RM ...and interesting expressions of these two taking one as a killer and the other finding out Rats...While camera was pointing Killer and Rat with faces of Rat towards RM.

He is relaxed after reaching to his decision unconsciously and his tenderness is taking over his visage.He is caring but my grabber is Khushi is running away in her own home where she brought him to make him flee with anger...Yes she is totally have lost the FAITH and BELIEF of anything at this point after his extreme behavior...

He is a gardner...he is nurture an he will be nurturing Guptas as well as RM and above ALL ...His Khushi who will be his first and the upmost priority...

Two prongs of scissor...this time after epi 201 ,the prongs are capturing Arnav's face as well as Khushi where it represents tenderness and nurturing towards others and indeed both will start showing that .

"Kitne choohe hain" ...aww how cute are you asking this question in your killing look...soon you will see the actions of those faces by one and only one  ...dear ...Or at least we will in your absence...a resident of  RM , a filthy luster against Khushi...a kidnapper against you, a scheme planner against Anjali and other people of RM and list goes on on and on...But my question is why are you smirking over this killer meds...and asking Khushi to spread it...aww clever move ,because she is the eradicator in Shyam's case...nice

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 9 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER...

Arshi's Index  

EPISODE 245-Part 246 

Teri Deewani...A Giver!!!

An episode that had all the ingredients in a good proportions yet left us feeling  with a sense of something  amiss !!!.As I promised to be in sane so be it .One thing is very visible, all the elements were designed to bring Arnav's burst out by touching his weak point ,suicide of his mother BUT All of these elements also pointing out just to bring Extreme Love ,care and need of proximity in between them.

The episode opens to find Khushi finding various methods of suicide ,discovering a  way of Killing herself but my grabber is this poor soul is still thinking of everyone else but herself.She does farewell to her fav people by hugging and calling .Poor Payal has to choose those names for
her kids.
Symbolism and connection
:I loved this scene where Buaji is making Pushto for her Arnav Babua.., In the episode 245, Buaji comes to the Kitchen with two packs of pasta But Khushi took em , not allow Buaji  to cook meaning hiding truth...as she always stopped Buaji too for disclosing Shyam's true face but in 246 the water in the pot is filled to the brim and ready to spill ...Yes time for truth to come out is near.

Khushi is in this state trying to give the only precious item available to her to keep her Arnavji happy...
Her Life...She feels that the resident Shaitan in her Rajkumar wants her life  but my grabber is why does she feel the need to give in her life for which she fought for during guest house and  roared at him for that too while resigning..."Jo shaks kissi ki jaan jan bhooj kar khatre main dal sakta hai uss se hum koi Rishta nahin rakhna chahte..."[ I don't want to have any alliance with a person who put my life in danger intentionally]... 

And Today she feels the Shaitan in him would disappear if she leaves her Rajkumar for somebody else by breaking the Rishta of her life...and at the top she wants to finish it with pride and dignity making him lose this deal of her life."eik tou naak kat jayegi aur doosra hasptal ka kharcha..."...This shows how in deep Arnav is everything to her and this time she is not thinking other loved ones who love her the most too.A very Big point...He is the whole world to her now and she can do anything for him...even won't hesitate to die for him...

Other side, Arnav has started feeling helpless since the MU ,as the mere power of His love for Khushi always sits with him on the front seat of his SUV which halted its journey at GH door to make him realize his mistakes over Khushi. He can't move forward in his favorite ride of Pride"main hamesha sahi hota hoon"... because of missing all the tires of his brain which is proved wrong over and over by the innocence of HEART and which only beats for HER even in his self imposed HATE...and Guilt.So the Final Terrace Stage is about to reopen with the flute of Fate bringing the horrific melody of suicide notes to shake his HEART, to drop the guilt aside ,to string the Shrieking ROCK sound of TRUTH to his wife. Yes the Divinity will bring them again under the star to break the bridge of silence and the secret of HIS calmness and coldness behind this marriage.

Symbolism and connection:Arnav is holding the hangman's noose meaning he is the one who is still keeping a close eye on Khushi and also keeping Shyam under his radar by binding him with tough RULES...Blockage of money...and Khushi

1-Khushi is so crashed in trusting Arnav's actions that her weird imagination is considering him his Killer.Poor soul is running in her own home with discomfort while ASR is more comfortable in GH meaning Khushi knows Arnav doesn't accept half truths and he will not lose his knot till he will find the truth.She knows her crime unconsciously and wants to justify it  in her way but ASR knows the deal at his terms..and will not let you hide..Bhagne ka koi fayeda nahin...dhoond laingey..." as it is also related with sugary syrup of Jalaibis over white shirt...meaning Arnav always remained stick to his plan and mantra till clear properly...

2.Khushi saying "teen Bar kosish 
kar chuke Hai
means that Shyam has tried to kill Anjali three times[first time Scorpion, second by ether, third time failing breaks] and fourth will be the last as Arnav is tightening the rope within rope.

3-"chaal hai yeh sab chaal hai...ASR jaise naam toup ka ho par leke aye screwdriver"...meaning the small lie of Khushi is taking everyone's life at the blast point...that lie is a deadly weapon.A big explosive is on the way which will destroy the PURE soul in its path.

4-Kamlesh Khabri scene always appears where some hidden issue is disturbing either Khushi or Arnav.Arnav had only one...when La couldn't see first half of the clip where Khushi fell in his arms and only sees her pic with their engagement announcement .Khushi has many and this one is also showing her lack of knowledge of Arnav's true reasons and at the top it is showing how everyone is ignoring Khushi's sanka and causing trouble except one...Arnav with only two words "What The" and with anger over everyone for diverting over main issue..."Sweet death" refers SHyam and his honey tongue which is killing everyone with his sweet poison but he is getting ready for his own death.."tumhari maut tumhare haathon main likhi hai..."

5- Khushi is starving and instead of Amma , Arnav gives her milk..milk is life and She is refusing it.Though he puts it near her meaning he is her savior.He didn't force her as he wants her to accept it from her heart not by force.

6-Arnav's care towards Khushi is at the peak while hawking Khushi over her hunger to her extra craziness .He tries to express his anxiety and concern in his own way only to be rebuffed by Khushi whose loss of trust is mounting day by day...but Arnav's realization of home and house is so evident and his thirst taking love from these mothers is mounting day by day too.

Khushi's trust has been crushed that she is completely has lost the PATH..Kundali...Sach ka Khulasa.

She fell for this guy who uprooted the plant of LOVE in her and on Diwali she stepped forward for her answers,then after their broken engagement...she still wanted a solid ground...hamara hi accident huwa hota ...aapko iss se kya fadak padta hai...she didn't get answer and then he executed the plan of marriage trashing her will.After Heer Ranjha ...this was her plan to make him blurt the truth but instead of him she has become stranger in her own house...A girl who thought ,he did magic on her is now concluding that her hubby doesn't love her and will kill her and as a Giver she is choosing this drastic way to make him happy. This is the same Khushi who can't live without food , Jalaibi and above all sleep.Even later she sleeps in micro seconds during her job under LG for 24 hrs.This shows extreme damage to her Trust ,belief, and above all her innocent budding Love .

This is the same Khushi who in her dream see him as caressing her hair as Rajkumar ,today is seeing him killing her ,suffocating her.

Khushi, "the Giver" has started reflecting her hubby's virtues.The way he has made will for his loved one , she is making hers for her loved ones...Big  difference .His loved one is only Anjali but Khushi has grabbed everyone in her safe and loving circle and my grabber is ANJALI is at the top of her list .This will supposed to clear his perception towards her but no this a decoy to show the Next Track through her treasured triumphs and PURE efforts to keep everyone together for the next storm.I must say After seeing this epi like literally more than 15 times and pausing unknown , re watching scenes unknown...since last 4 days ,now I can see the meaning and the next track... This is all about Anjali and her scarification regardless of everyone's effort to save her even Babliya's actions...

1-Khushi's will reflects that her top priority would always be protecting Anjali as the murabba she gives to her means nourishment to the baby and health to Anjali and till the very end Khushi did exactly what was the best for Anjali and even will take the burnt at the bridge from Arnav too for not telling everything...

2-She gives Mojari to Nani so  Nani wouldn't get hurt by walking on the path of the truth about Shyam.Her pink saree meaning deep love and white majori meaning purity ...symbolizes her trust over Khushi's purity and love for Arnav...7 years old meaning marriage and pure cosmic energy including spiritual powers as Naniji is the only one who stands by Khushi in all weathers...

3-Bell to Lakshmi so that she can warn the RM inmates of any evil as animals always warn you about upcoming storm as "Mandir ki Ghanti" to evade evil and bring goodness....

4-Money to buaji as she always have trouble for paying bills because of pension issues and at the top everyone is living with her.Love  Khushi and her pure heart.

5-The last but not the least , what a daughter can give to her parents in return of their boundless Love and that's what she is leaving for them.

6-She is about to close her diary when she sees the stars...and no wonder she leaves these for Arnav.These stars means a lot for them.The union of orphans under their parents brought them together...Baat Yaqeen ki hai...and Belief is missing in ASR so far so,if only he can read all of this ...as these stars will show him the way to convey his feelings and stay stronger under evil darkness .Stars also represents distance meaning they will be apart and also she is becoming third one and bigger and brighter meaning HER LOVE IS boundless for him that she wants to look at him always from distant only if she knows ,she is a bright star in his dark life already and is his life.

The parallel track of Babliya is also showing the rift in between Payesh ,so we are going to the same terrace scene where Arnav made the deal for Anjali and Khushi did for Payal and both grounds are shaking and the bridge which they tried to build in between these relations is becoming difficult to cross.Cell phone breaks from Payal meaning lack of communication is bringing MU among many.

The doubt & the pain of Khushi leaving and  her concern for Arnav, when she reminds him of his diabetes  &  magnanimously tells him that she forgives him, "Jaye Arnav singh Raizada humne aapko maaf kar diya..."...is worth appraisable .Arnsv couldn't get what was happening with eccentric Khushi, and again his tilted lips are coming in the picture but this time there is no one who can show him the True reflection of Khushi's inner war to him.

Khushi sees kids playing Langdi tang [Hop scotch]..."Langdi taang khail keh taang adani thi..." meaning Shyam is playing games with Anjali to reach to the top...but she is the one who will be in his way to accomplish this goal ...as she is the keeper after Arnav.

Arnav even though doesn't understand her, yet the moment he finds her missing stars while pacing in their room ,he gets alert. His confused and worried gazes finds a pouch and a note after reading her Salman Khanji's picture...Yeh Ladki bilkul Paagal hai...[This girl is totally crazy] A man who is always right and don't take orders is just putting Khushi's instructions aside and open her letter and finds stars which are showing him the way to his Khushi who just left to become third star with brightness..He runs outside Without wasting time because of the fragility of the moment.He hides it from the family too.He runs as fast as he can to save his Dhakan ...his life ...His North Star ...His Bright Star...My grabber is he is holding the stars in his hands and not letting it go to bring hold his star right to his heart...

Pause here: Khushi s becoming third star is indicating new child...teesra mehman...who is going to become star ...Yes this connection was used before to show us that child will be sacrificed as I told you the unborn mark of the key is the child and it was made on a soap which melts away with water and chips away with time with dryness.Not a permanent mark...

The duplicate key is Arnav , a changed Arnav and that is going to come into action.The file and key were decoy...

Pondering connected dots: He is running the very same way as he did after the ambulance...Fadak padta hai...yes it does matter.

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 9 years ago
aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sohara

Episode-239

⭐️⭐️ rabba ve..

Sanka devi is in exuberance, cause she has the best weapon in her hand to irritate laad governor. So what can be the best expression rather than singing her signature mausam hai suhana parody.

Arnav is still not getting about the chaotic situation in the house. And bua's epigrammatic talk of sanka devi's benevolent nature, dulhan, Khushi's best friend preeto, her failure in exam all making him whirling in confusion more.

Surprisingly Khushi's frying of hot chili makes him sneeze, but nobody else. Bua misinterprets his watery eyes, she thinks he got emotional to hear about sanka devi's good heart. He gives a sardonic expression; he is not even pondering her words, for him she is a characterless home wrecker, who always causes trouble for him, how he can think she is a good girl! If he would've known that what bua is saying is true, he would've never accused her for breaking his sister's marriage or questioned about her upbringing. During his stay in GH, he has learnt that how good Guptas are! He couldn't accept how she became so immoral in spite of such good upbringing.

Bua praises him also, as he agreed for the wedding arrangement in their house. The confused man still ambiguous, what he agreed. A man intervenes them with a big carpet; he wants Arnav to take it outside. Though bua chides the guy for making her damad work, but arnav does the work for him.

When he comes outside he gets more startled to see the embellishment. The gupta yard is rife with felicity, people are helter skelter busy decorating the premise with flower garland and lights.. Small kids to young guys all are calling him jijaji. 😆Aww he has turned a perfect jija and damad of Laxminagar. I want him back in office , enough of being favourite damaad. Preetika's dad comes and asks him to take care of the generator. He praises him highly and thanks him for agreeing. He wishes to get a damad like him. Arnav neither recognize preetika's dad nor he get why he is praising him so much! Bua comes there and assents him. She again thanks him and finally she makes him clear how he agreed for the events of wedding to take place in the house. He recollects the scene from last night, confusion on mosquito and Ac and next Khushi's interference. He can understand that the confusion was created by Khushi. But it's already too late, he can't do anything now. When bua aks him about his takleef, he just refutes, he will not have any problem. After she leaves he releases his frustration.,

kaha phas gaya mein!"

I can't believe that, he is the same man who incarcerated Khushi for whole night and divulged the video footage in all the TV channels. What a changed person he is now! Oh when you say it this way I don't recognize him as the same person at all. Such a sift side she has managed to bring out in him. With di also he was caring but to this extent being patient is something unimaginable.

love this collage Sohara

The master mind of the plot, the pink lady, who is looking extra sexy today is flouncing with buoyancy. She loves the hue and mirth of wedding. With a spatula in her hand she comes outside to let the kids know that the parathas are ready for them. She tells her hubby dear to move from there.

"kiyu" he gives her a despicable look. Apparently, he is mad at her, cause he came to know about her ploy. But he can't finish his words, as the shrill sound of the speaker makes him bend down.
"That's why I told you to move, cause you were standing right in front of the speaker. "

She gives the speaker guy thumbs up, who is actually Arnav's BD. Her face is glinting with vibrant smile. what!!?😲 you all notice everything.. I had no idea..

Sanaya's smile is so pretty! After madhuri, I think she is the one Indian actress who got such beautiful smile. Oh the madhuri of Hum aapke hain kaun..

She now doesn't miss the chance to take a revenge of his taunt of "naak laal".

"haww apke kaan toh bilkul tamatarke tarah laal ho gaye hai.'

She is laughing derisively, but the man doesn't look angry, rather he looks impressed. he likes a worthy opponent to play with doesn't he? That's why he strides fast after her, when his zealot wife climbs the ladder with cheerful readiness to get extra flower for nandini aunty. He chides her for not checking ladder position before climbing. He knows how fragile is his babe, who always, bumps, trips and falls. And he has to be there always in a catching position. He chides her again to come down. She tries to reach for the flowers and when she doesn't get that she listens to her man obediently. How adorably he is looking at his cute wife, who looks cuter to him, when she does this type of childish act. She intends to come down, but a gust of wind blows makes her face covered with her dupatta. From tripping on dupatta in sheesh mahal to bridling her from leaving Arnav, the dupatta always played a pivotal role in their relationship. 

She can't see anything, cause the dupatta completely covered her vision. So her knight in shining armor climbs the ladder in pronto to rescue her. Though the not so diaphanous veil hides her face, but he can clearly discern the beautiful features of her. And like always with his heart skipping a beat, he stares at her mesmerized unable to tear his eyes away. His gaze gets murky with desire. Rabba vey takes over. For a moment time ceased to exist as they just stood there, caught in a little bubble where nothing else could intrude. He holds the pink dupatta softly and unveil her delicately, like a newly wed groom does with her demur wife. Her gaze falters and extremely becoming rosy color suffuses her cheek. Like always, her zeal relegates at his close proximity. His affect always makes her weak on her knees. So that she loses her balance and leans forward. He catches her right then, hugs her to makes her stay in her position.. Both of their eyes veer to his hand on her shoulder. After a while he tells her to get down. But khushi is worried about the flower. He will get the flowers for her. aww how cute! He wants to get down first to make her the way to get down. But there is too much romance is on the air today, so they had to tumble and fall on the ground. uff I died to see the falling of their implicated body. On the ground how perfectly she is laying on top of him, her head is on his chest and knee are between his two legs. beautifully captured moements Sohara. her knees go week so she leaned forward hayee.. And both were super cute when she said .."humare phool" and he replied "main le aaunga".. And that fall.. 

The naughty kids shake the ladder makes the yellow marigolds showers on them as if God is showering blessings to this newly wed bride and groom. Indi said it's like their suhaag raat in sunny day light. And believe me I also felt that way. How Khushi was lying on Arnav and How Arnav was looking so beatific and content, it seemed that he is so satisfied after making love to his beautiful bride. His wife's nearness erased all vestige of stress away from his face. How the man gives such sexy expression! And his profile always drives me crazy. Looking up at him, she can feel the heat emanating from him, even as the minuscule space between their bodies crackled with something like electricity. As if inhaling her sweet fragrance, he feels it's sweetness pervades his whole being and a sense of tranquility took possession of his weary mind. His mind seems drifted to the serene realm of oblivion. They are lying there in entangled position for a while, doesn't want to move away. The flowers drizzle on them redundantly until the basket gets completely empty and makes it fall on khushi's head. Though it's unscientific how the flowers showered from the basket, but I'll rather ignore it assuming khushi's DM did it clandestinely. Cause right now I am completely flying in the heavenly world of Arnav and Khushi. and me flying right there with your words. Love how you expressed the sense of serenity Arnav got at that momeny.. 

Arnav removes the basket from Khushi's head. They sit up, both are demur in coy, can't look at each other properly. Her cheek now a rosy hue as she blushed. Khushi says all the flowers are fallen. they can yell and fight confidently but love makes them shy.. haha.. something so sweet about that..

"I know" arnav gives a sweet meek reply. Both laugh at each other without any inhibition. How cute they are looking now! Never saw ASR laughed like this with so much lightness. Last time I remember they smiled at each other during Payash wedding, when Arnav came to deliver Payal's shadi ka joda. He saw Khushi on the yard and they smiled at each other for a long time. missing all those happy days..

Their romantic moment breaks with the shrill sound of the generator. Khushi is agog now to fix it. Arnav admonishes her meekly, but who listens to lady laad governor, she scurries fast in alacrity almost crossing over him. The sweet smile still glints on his face; he is not ASR any more, but a lovelorn Arnav completely submerged in Khushi's love. Their relationship was getting better, but don't know why cvs ruined it again?

Khushi is confident to fix the generator. But all her efforts gone in vain, because the machine is not working. Arnav who followed her, wants to fix it. everybody underestimate him, specially his over confident biwi, if she couldn't fix it, how he can do? after all she is the prowess in fixing things, before that she changed the tire of his car. One guy almost ignored him that he won't be able to do. Preetika's dad wants to give him a chance. And the super man ASR fixed the generator quickly. Not only he has surat, but he has skill too, the uncles of the moholla are really impressed. Me too, did he get degree on engineering or business! they were so condescending towards the ASR. ow could he tolerate it. I want to go and shake them and say don't underestimate him. Even if he can't fix it he can buy hundreds of generators for you.. ok me sounding like ASR now..

Now it's time to retaliate his over confident wife who is now bewildered to see her husband's skill. He saunters towards her slowly and she steps back with his every imperceptible gait. He wipes the stain from her delicate cheek with his thumb.

"khushi don't try to do all the things, cause you can't do everything."  Arnav teases her with his eyes smoldering with mischief. Khushi wants to retort him immediately, but she lost again in front of her incorrigible husband, what a beautiful phrase.. mind if I borrow it someday? eyes smoldering with mischief.. 

"I can do, cause my name is Arnav singh raizada." His tone is imperious and authoritive. Khushi disgruntles to hear his peremptory; she wants to challenge his confidence now.

Khushi comes in their room to meet Arnav. She already concocted her ploy and now it's time to implement it. But khushi can't find him anywhere in the room, "laad governor bhag gaye kiya?" when he responds her, she finds him with cotton in his ears, sitting beside salman Khan's poster.
"oh you were sitting with salman Khanji?" her taunt acerbates him more. He can't even find a proper place to sit and work and she is jesting him! She tells him that some people came to meet him. He refutes angrily that he can't meet anybody now. khushi leaves but send a little boy inside,

jijaji fix my engine." The little boy demands his expert jija to fix his toy right now.😆 Arnav refuses him grimly. But she is khushi's brother, so how can he agree so easily! As much as Arnav refuses the crescendo of his cry increases. He finally agrees and fixes his toy. The little boy is inquisitive to know what he does with the laptop; does he play games? Obviously not, he is a workaholic, how can he play game in his laptop? Or may be he does furtively. How can we forget he loves childlike khushi. 😉 pata lagaike pari

The boy wants him to come outside and literally drags him outside

In RM, covetous shyam comes to Arnav's room to maraud his locker. And when he opens the drawer, he finds the will of Arnav , where he made all of his property in Anjali's name. He exasperates to see the will, how cum there is no property in his name. He will not let this happen at any cost. 

Tried hard to ignore but the poor drawer of the tycoon was bothering me. hahaha oh Sohara thank you for this comment. I am still laughing.

Very very sweet Sohara. Such vibrant colorful gifs and heart touching words to go along with it. Those eyes smoldering with mischief my absolute favourite. still recovering from it.. the ladder scene and falling is just getting better and better with each reading .. and unbelievable how minutely you catch details.. and make me laugh with those realistic comments.. fantastic..

Oh and meant to comment on your 238. Adding it here.. your khatta nimbura enjoying his golgppa was a delight to read..keen observation that he didn't want to be present in the womanly talks.. And she trembling in the morning so must have snuggled close to laad governor all night 😳.. Those morning gifs are perfect. There is one which exactly captures Barun's face breaking into a smile when buaji gets over enthusiatic with her praise on babua.. Your description of Arnavji increasing the dhakne of Khushi has my heart literally thumpping so hard that I can hear it.. And all the rabba ve moments of the Gupta track in that one VM. Thank you!
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: indi52

episode 243

awesome edit.👏
arnav ji takes care of his own... he is the best pati in the world... her voice echoes in him, around him.

he wakes up...

a poignant scene as a man ponders his action, possibly feeling terribly trapped. a tenderness for the woman who sleeps beside him fearless of consequences seems to come over him.

her voice in his ear, his heart, his inner spaces that have been lying dark and untouched for so long... he can't bear to see me in tears... he never lets me do anything by myself...

"arnav ji duniya ke sabse achhe pati hain..." arnav ji is the best husband in the world.

he stands at the window looking out... a habit to look outside, escape the clutch of four walls. this is what he does at home too, at the french windows he stands and gazes at the water, at the sky... out... there out there somewhere lie the answers maybe... a thinking man, an intelligent man, in a quandary like he had never expected in his life.
How lonely he is!

sleep in his eyes, he stands wide awake.

the crescendo of voices return, this time he hears his mother in law, the lady he calls aunty and cannot bring himself to call mother, but whom he has grown to respect and like and who treats him with understanding, tenderness. he knows a mother's heart is sensing things and feeling discomfort. maybe arnav singh raizada doesn't like this part of this conundrum too... an upset mother is never a part of his plans, though that is what this plan of his has wrought.  
Garima is such a loving and caring mother. i really wished if Arnav would've called her mom.

"devi maiyya tum dono ko hamesha..." may devi maiyya always.
the atheist feels the yearning in a mother's words, she invokes what she believes in the most to bless her child and him with happiness forever.

the sound layers and what the director chooses to show are interesting, like the visual layers in flashbacks... it says things about what he reacts to, how he reacts, why he does what he does. the night of 15 february, valentine's day still at ipk, when he had screamed into the night, also a carefully chosen audio file. now too.

he is extremely moved by the conversation between a mother and her daughter.

rabba ve...

she turns and shivers under her blanket.

he comes sensing something, sees her and switches off the airconditioner. a simple act... but it shows perhaps what many larger gestures and gifts wouldn't.
gift of love and care, the most precious of all.

you can feel the love all around... too bad neither have figured it out, or it's gotten hijacked by a night.

as he lies back he has made a decision, he looks at her. he wants to hold her hand. i get palpitation even typing that... so much in the performance.

i had felt earlier that the beast lay night after night next to beauty and seemed to ask, will you marry me?

this is the man who perhaps as he had walked up to her on the verandah just outside had hoped to be the best pati one day only for her, only because she had made him want such a thing even. when he said bas karni hai, maybe he had felt a joy he never ever had and wanted to express it with his characteristic cool sexiness, playing with her, teasing, flirting, stealing a kiss and somewhere in the middle of that they would find and take over hamesha.

in his smiles, seen very rarely, and usually because this girl who is a bit crazy has set it off, he seemed to give hint of what all fantastic dreams lay in his heart. the one that beat with hers.

arnav singh raizada is not the best pati in the world and that does hurt him.
But he would've, if the terrace incident wouldn't have happened

his way of trying to deal with the conflicting demands of the situation is to go gentle on her it seems, just let her be, stop berating and bashing her, and maybe in this his heart finds a little peace, a little happiness. and so we find a suddenly more tender man that moment on.

of course, this is around the time that writers decide to assassinate their favourite girl and leave her maimed for life. sanka is a superior, fine, perfectly distilled and matured in huge vats of feeling of life and character thing.

what was unleashed on us from the moment her eyes opened was not that at all, it was a clear indication that human beings were no longer in control. aliens had taken over.

"hum bhag na jaaye iss dar sa pakadke rakha hai hume..." so that i don't run away he is holding my hand. yes, he is worried because you may get abducted by creatures with three eyes and horns, green in colour who have made off with the writers, silly.😆

she tries to free her hand... he wakes up startled... "khushi!" on his lips. for a second all seems normal again. i feel my heart go into tremors.

once he was up, the game started again. she must not know what he is feeling, ah the guarded one. not too trusting of people and love... she gets no answer as to why "maine band kiya!" the ac.

as he leaves he turns, music lilts... palat palat ... ddlj moments everywhere.

from my first time here in this episode, i prepare myself, okay she is going to lose it now and so will we with that "ar 36 k". ah, so many speculations on the forum, in crooner, everywhere back then. alas the writer was just playing with us and trying to please aliens.😆

a little detail about the man, he has bad hand writing, why does this excite me? on the other side of lunacy, mami is chasing ghosts with binocs and book... how about garlic and cross, mami ji, let's make this into twilight, what say.

thankfully, a voice to bring me back

"khushi!!"

why must every call sound so terribly sexy and like he needs her from deep inside. 
In this incoherent script, the man sure rescued the show. he is unbelievable actor. Just can't wait to see him in different roles.

"aur haan, tumhara kaam ho gaya ho toh meri diary wapis rakh dena..." and if you're done with it, please keep back my diary in its place. so terriby sweet. he knows she is messing with his stuff, but he is okay with it... progress progress..

i think that is all i can take of this episode.

one thing only really moved me... that waking up, getting up, standing at the window and pondering... then turning, assessing, taking a decision of some sort and coming back to his wife. duniya ke sabse achhe pai is not really an aspiration for him. he does what he does because this girl makes his heart race, she matters. he hurts her, loves her, craves her, berates her, wants her not for some trophy but because that is all he can do... she is part of him. he is tired of resisting and he really does not want to be a nasty terror to her... he wants to pull her dupatta and kiss her on the cheek, wants to push back her tendrils, wants to catch her in his arms and swing her high, wants to tell her something, bas karni hai, wants to hold her hand.
definitely the changing behavior of arnav was the most significant thing happened in that phase. I already mentioned in some of my take, was he trying to forget the terrace scene and wanted to move on with klhushi?

i was always touched by something going on at ipk that was deeper than what you saw on the screen... anyone watching diwali will feel the thick layered thing in it... it pulls at your gut, your most physical instinct, your heart, your brain, your mind, the emotional... almost the spiritual plane in you... and then goes ahead invading and entering spaces in you that i didn't even know existed.

this happened with me often while watching. the entire night scene was humming with the heard unheard whispered murmured conversations.👏

wrote this on my facebook page yesterday when i posted these edits.

i am aware that in still shots sometimes you can capture a moment that seems to have much more than what it does in reality. but in ipkknd as they moved about often doing pretty regular serial stuff, somehow there was always a deeper unseen level that you could feel all the time. another conversation, something that murmurs and whispers in you even when you are trying hard not to let it effect you. loved it.

wonderful!

I loved how you analysed Arnav's vulnerable state after hearing Khushi and Garima's convo.
Though i don't support suicide, but I think, people sometimes gets so frustrated in life that can't help but take such stupid decision. It happens to me also. But i can manage to avert my thought. In khushi's case, I can say, she can decide to finish her life as firstly she is an orphan and secondly the man whom she loved hated her.but the whole Kamlesh Khabri's drama was ridiculous and insensible.
 I have some favorite lines in red.
 And have some comments in blue. 
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
thank you so much Rhea for reading.
 If you like, You can use any of my words or expression.
I'll be delighted.
I'm gonna reply you in detail soon. 
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: aarwen

Episode 245

"Safed kameez pe jilebi ki tarah hai" .. Who thinks of these dialogues? She shrieked and almost tore apart my ear drum while he stood as confused as ever. Arnav Singh Raizada. A name like a canon and is here to finish me off with a screw driver.. Actually girl, ask us. He doesn't even need that screwdriver, a look, a smirk, an eyebrow wriggle is enough to finish us off for good. 😆 😆 😆

Finally we see her as she stands making jilebis..I have missed that.."bheriye aur hirni ki larai".. Lion fell in love with the lamb.. Twilight.. Why is it always this romanticism that make a dangerous hero luring and a virginal innocent beauty worth rooting for!

The actors don't get to do it regularly on the show but use this chance to add in all the melodrama and over the top acting as they cry over her cold lifeless body. Not forgetting even Om Prakhashji, Lakshmiji, she stands remembering them all. She has touched everyone's life. If a girl is dreaming why not dream about Salmanji missing her as well! But the laad governor whose life she hasn't only touched but reshaped, remolded, metamorphosed has only two words to say.. "What the!" .. How she loves the man as is! Thinks of him with his characteristic what the. Popular dialogue from an iconic Indian film.. "koi pyaar karein toh tumse karein..tum jaise ho waise karein"..  If someone loves he should love you .. just the way you are.. And on the tv continues Kamlesh Khabari.. "What the..kya iske peeche bhi koi raaz hai hai?" Oh yes Kamlesh ji if you do manage to decipher the spell that these words manage to cast when uttered by one Arnav Singh Raizada do let the entire world's female population in on the secret. We have been trying to understand the effect of these two elementary words on us for too long now.

One of my favourite scenes today.. "Aunty you sure ki wo thik hai? usne dinner bhi thik se nai kiya" .. I am grinning like a fool. He is worried about her and confiding in her amma. And ma consoles him a bit but is less worried. She has lived enough years with Khoosie bitiya to overlook these bouts of sanakaness. Haha the husband taking a glass of milk for his wife where else but in IPK? Its late and he wants amma to sleep. And ma smiles her loving smile. Cups his face in her hand. Again that ease.. A mother and son.. He doesn't need to call her ma as long as he respects her this way, loves her daughter this way, allows her to silently shower affection on him this way.

No longer a fight to deny his concern for his wife. In fact if something were to happen to her his very breath would leave him. ..saasein ruk jayengi.. He kill her? Even when he was blinded by rage he chose to marry her, not physically hurt her or have nothing to do with her but instead bind himself firmly to her as close as possible. Sanaya hugging her knees, brows scrunched in a frown, rocking looks adorable. He brings her milk and with his characteristic endearing gruffness tells her to drink it.  "Tum thik ho?" .. Well main thik nai hun if anyone cares to ask. He wants to get a doctor. His instinct shouting at him something is terribly wrong. He wants to do something, anything, everything possible, for her. She stalls him and he concedes defeat for now. Knows he can't win against his jhalli.

We get to see them together on the rickety bed again.. This time her sleep is all but stolen.. Sometime during the long night somehow the crazy girl manages to strangle herself in her sleep and he wakes up startled. Voice the right tone of drowsy and alert as he registers the weird sight. His hand raises of its accord to reassure his wife. But she scurries away from reach.  Just a bad dream she reiterates and clutches the pillow to herself as she lies down again. Why the distance? Why can't she hold him? In a few days a time will come when they will be forced to stay apart for unbearable days. For now atleast all of us can savour their time together.

The nerve wrecking night of expecting the worst over. She wakes up before him. In true bollywood drama queen fashion she decides to end her life on her own terms rather than live in constant fear of getting killed by her very own laad governor. Even if I stretch my imagination past its limit I find it difficult to digest that however gullible this girl can be she is willing to actually consider her Arnavji is planning to kill her. What is apparent on the surface isn't all there is to this. Sohara also mentioned it and I felt the same. They may have a silly track to bring her to this decision but perhaps deep down inside Khushi is tired of fighting her feelings. The effort to not be loving and not crave love back too much to bear. A despair too strong to ignore that her own darling Anravji is not truly hers. Perhaps she fears that she isn't enough for him. That he would be happier with someone like Lavanya. And she is willing to end her life than contemplate living like this when he doesn't want her. He is her life and never have I been more certain of this than now when even for this silly reason she decides to end her life just because of him. She doesn't run away but wants to end it all. Sometimes in love we get so muddled that the smallest things blow out of proportion. Everything exaggerates and magnifies till our heart feels it acutely. No proof for any of this just a vague nagging feeling and strange assurance that Khushi actually has a bleeding heart..

Still ending her life?!! What is this sweet girl thinking?!!! She sits down to leave her legacy behind on the day she has decided to leave it all once and for all..Kind of like ASR of old days I can't decide if I want to shout at her or smirk and indulge her.. And at the same time I want to sing for her a new song I love.. "Offo isse isse daat ke bhagau..offo ya ya seene se lagau? Sar pe Baithau ya thappar lagau.. Offo" .  A childish act whether she is serious or not and yet Sanaya successfully conveys that indescribable fleeting something that makes your heart melt at Khushi's innocence.

What does an 18 year old loving girl leave behind if she decides to live no longer? I hate the fact that we see Khushi contemplating such a drastic action. Very very disturbing. An act of utter desperation. Impossible to comprehend what the man would do if his actions actually drove Khushi to such an extreme reaction. Add to that the fact he lost his ma the very same way. If all your dear ones leave you alone can you truly go on? Can there be a ranjha without his very heer? It is too painful to even imagine these two in such a tragedy. I want them sparklingly animated, shouting at each other, rabba veying happily, defying hatred, surrendering to love, eternally alive.

Sanjeevani for the vulnerable sister in law, tinkling bells for the house goat , her very own comfortable pretty white mojris (those same mojris we loved to see her in) for nani, all her saved money for buaji. Fond recollections of the parents who adopted her and gave her everything. She has always been grateful. Tried a little to hard to make everyone laugh. With only one person does she truly unconditionally belong. And as she glances at her stars, their parents perhaps decide to intervene He comes in. Wearing white, I have to add. Talks to her jiji and her eyes tear up. On the final day of the show when asked on stage how would she spend her last day I still mourn her not saying anything till the very end about her Arnavji. Such long lines about pyara parivaar and then a generic statement about him. While here I sit in front of a screen and the very thought of losing one of them has my very heart stopping. Hey devi maiyya aapka laakh laakh shukriya that you let the show end happily. 24 hours is not enough. In fact a whole lifetime is not enough when you get to spend it with that one person you love.. who completes you.. whom you complete.. your soulmate. Luckily for Arnav Singh Raizada and Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada they will have their forever.. Hamesha..

hi rhea,

if you read my take, i think you have... 😆 you will know why i am not filling your take with pink today... i just could not buy the whole suicide thing. there is no reason to kill herself... none. khushi is not a weak character. she is a survivor. she fights back. and the reasons presented... they ridicule a fine character. the entire gh track had assassination in its core... and khushi was indeed the target. she bravely took the fall, when producer and channel fell apart fighting over trp, when hero said he wanted to be in a movie and perhaps it was time to go, when gul had another baby and suddenly ipk became a burden yet she had to continue for commercial reasons...

well whatever it was, maybe it was just writer fatigue, khsuhi was pretty badly damaged. i ahve never been comfortable with her ott the way it was portrayed, but here they made her into what...

but i love your edits and your writing, thanks for that.
and see it's not true that i make all episodes seem better. 😳

oh and now she is almost 23 not 18 any longer. well. what to say. i ahe=ve often defended her given her age and all that but here we have her writers just doing what they please.

Edited by indi52 - 9 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sohara

Episode-239

Sanka devi is in exuberance, cause she has the best weapon in her hand to irritate laad governor. So what can be the best expression rather than singing her signature mausam hai suhana parody. lovely opening 😳

Arnav is still not getting about the chaotic situation in the house. And bua's epigrammatic talk of sanka devi's benevolent nature, dulhan, Khushi's best friend preeto, her failure in exam all making him whirling in confusion more.

Surprisingly Khushi's frying of hot chili makes him sneeze, but nobody else. Bua misinterprets his watery eyes, she thinks he got emotional to hear about sanka devi's good heart. He gives a sardonic expression; he is not even pondering her words, for him she is a characterless home wrecker, who always causes trouble for him, how he can think she is a good girl! If he would've known that what bua is saying is true, he would've never accused her for breaking his sister's marriage or questioned about her upbringing. During his stay in GH, he has learnt that how good Guptas are! He couldn't accept how she became so immoral in spite of such good upbringing.

Bua praises him also, as he agreed for the wedding arrangement in their house. The confused man still ambiguous, what he agreed. A man intervenes them with a big carpet; he wants Arnav to take it outside. Though bua chides the guy for making her damad work, but arnav does the work for him.

When he comes outside he gets more startled to see the embellishment. The gupta yard is rife with felicity, people are helter skelter busy decorating the premise with flower garland and lights.. Small kids to young guys all are calling him jijaji. Aww he has turned a perfect jija and damad of Laxminagar. Preetika's dad comes and asks him to take care of the generator. He praises him highly and thanks him for agreeing. He wishes to get a damad like him.  😆 😆 😆 Arnav neither recognize preetika's dad nor he get why he is praising him so much! Bua comes there and assents him. She again thanks him and finally she makes him clear how he agreed for the events of wedding to take place in the house. He recollects the scene from last night, confusion on mosquito and Ac and next Khushi's interference. He can understand that the confusion was created by Khushi. But it's already too late, he can't do anything now. When bua aks him about his takleef, he just refutes, he will not have any problem. After she leaves he releases his frustration.,

kaha phas gaya mein!"

I can't believe that, he is the same man who incarcerated Khushi for whole night and divulged the video footage in all the TV channels. What a changed person he is now!

The master mind of the plot, the pink lady, who is looking extra sexy today is flouncing with buoyancy. She loves the hue and mirth of wedding. With a spatula in her hand she comes outside to let the kids know that the parathas are ready for them. She tells her hubby dear to move from there. she was so irritating but rather cute, nicely written, sohara.

"kiyu" he gives her a despicable look. Apparently, he is mad at her, cause he came to know about her ploy. But he can't finish his words, as the shrill sound of the speaker makes him bend down.
"That's why I told you to move, cause you were standing right in front of the speaker. "

She gives the speaker guy thumbs up, who is actually Arnav's BD. Her face is glinting with vibrant smile.

Sanaya's smile is so pretty! yes it abs is. After madhuri, I think she is the one Indian actress who got such beautiful smile.

She now doesn't miss the chance to take a revenge of his taunt of "naak laal".

"haww apke kaan toh bilkul tamatarke tarah laal ho gaye hai.'

She is laughing derisively, but the man doesn't look angry, rather he looks impressed. had the same feeling, i think he alwsy enjoys that she fights back. it sort of excites him, an equal, a little tigress type. That's why he strides fast after her, when his zealot wife climbs the ladder with cheerful readiness to get extra flower for nandini aunty. He chides her for not checking ladder position before climbing. He knows how fragile is his babe, who always, bumps, trips and falls. And he has to be there always in a catching position. He chides her again to come down. She tries to reach for the flowers and when she doesn't get that she listens to her man obediently. How adorably he is looking at his cute wife, who looks cuter to him, when she does this type of childish act. She intends to come down, but a gust of wind blows makes her face covered with her dupatta. From tripping on dupatta in sheesh mahal to bridling her from leaving Arnav, the dupatta always played a pivotal role in their relationship. oh the dupatta.

She can't see anything, cause the dupatta completely covered her vision. So her knight in shining armor climbs the ladder in pronto to rescue her. Though the not so diaphanous veil hides her face, but he can clearly discern the beautiful features of her. And like always with his heart skipping a beat, he stares at her mesmerized unable to tear his eyes away. His gaze gets murky with desire. love the way his irises grow denser and ask so many things. Rabba vey takes over. For a moment time ceased to exist as they just stood there, caught in a little bubble where nothing else could intrude. He holds the pink dupatta softly and unveil her delicately, like a newly wed groom does with her demur wife. Her gaze falters and extremely becoming rosy color suffuses her cheek. Like always, her zeal relegates at his close proximity. His affect always makes her weak on her knees. So that she loses her balance and leans forward. He catches her right then, hugs her to makes her stay in her position.. Both of their eyes veer to his hand on her shoulder. After a while he tells her to get down. But khushi is worried about the flower. He will get the flowers for her. aww how cute! He wants to get down first to make her the way to get down. But there is too much romance is on the air today, so they had to tumble and fall on the ground. uff I died to see the falling of their implicated body. On the ground how perfectly she is laying on top of him, her head is on his chest and knee are between his two legs. hmmm bahut kareeb se you have checked out the scene 😆 me too and i love it.

The naughty kids shake the ladder makes the yellow marigolds showers on them as if God is showering blessings to this newly wed bride and groom. Indi said it's like their suhaag raat in sunny day light. And believe me I also felt that way. awww. How Khushi was lying on Arnav and How Arnav was looking so beatific and content, it seemed that he is so satisfied after making love to his beautiful bride. His wife's nearness erased all vestige of stress away from his face. How the man gives such sexy expression! And his profile always drives me crazy. Looking up at him, she can feel the heat emanating from him, even as the minuscule space between their bodies crackled with something like electricity. As if inhaling her sweet fragrance, he feels it's sweetness pervades his whole being and a sense of tranquility took possession of his weary mind. His mind seems drifted to the serene realm of oblivion. They are lying there in entangled position for a while, doesn't want to move away. The flowers drizzle on them redundantly until the basket gets completely empty and makes it fall on khushi's head. Though it's unscientific how the flowers showered from the basket, but I'll rather ignore it assuming khushi's DM did it clandestinely. Cause right now I am completely flying in the heavenly world of Arnav and Khushi. well written and yes he drives me nuts too also there was compete gravity defiance by flower basket but i like your explanation and will go with it. 😆

Arnav removes the basket from Khushi's head. They sit up, both are demur in coy, can't look at each other properly. Her cheek now a rosy hue as she blushed. Khushi says all the flowers are fallen.

"I know" arnav gives a sweet meek reply. Both laugh at each other without any inhibition. How cute they are looking now! Never saw ASR laughed like this with so much lightness. Last time I remember they smiled at each other during Payash wedding, when Arnav came to deliver Payal's shadi ka joda. He saw Khushi on the yard and they smiled at each other for a long time. oh this was there first simple sweet sexy smile at each other i think... i fell for that moment too... it sustains a relationship sometimes, a perfectly connecting smile.

Their romantic moment breaks with the shrill sound of the generator. Khushi is agog now to fix it. Arnav admonishes her meekly, but who listens to lady laad governor, she scurries fast in alacrity almost crossing over him. The sweet smile still glints on his face; he is not ASR any more, but a lovelorn Arnav completely submerged in Khushi's love. Their relationship was getting better, but don't know why cvs ruined it again? because they lost integrity and inspiration, gh track went all over the place and in the end hurt the character of khushi pretty badly, my feeling. i can never accept that suicide thing. the khushi i know is tough and strong, and not silly and self centred, nor delusional. ah well... soon we will be in some of khsuhi's and arnav's best days.

Khushi is confident to fix the generator. But all her efforts gone in vain, because the machine is not working. Arnav who followed her, wants to fix it. everybody underestimate him, specially his over confident biwi, if she couldn't fix it, how he can do? after all she is the prowess in fixing things, before that she changed the tire of his car. One guy almost ignored him that he won't be able to do. Preetika's dad wants to give him a chance. And the super man ASR fixed the generator quickly. Not only he has surat, but he has skill too, the uncles of the moholla are really impressed. Me too, did he get degree on engineering or business!

Now it's time to retaliate his over confident wife who is now bewildered to see her husband's skill. He saunters towards her slowly and she steps back with his every imperceptible gait. He wipes the stain from her delicate cheek with his thumb.

"khushi don't try to do all the things, cause you can't do everything."  Arnav teases her with his eyes smoldering with mischief. Khushi wants to retort him immediately, but she lost again in front of her incorrigible husband,

"I can do, cause my name is Arnav singh raizada." His tone is imperious and authoritive. Khushi disgruntles to hear his peremptory; she wants to challenge his confidence now.

Khushi comes in their room to meet Arnav. She already concocted her ploy and now it's time to implement it. But khushi can't find him anywhere in the room, "laad governor bhag gaye kiya?" when he responds her, she finds him with cotton in his ears, sitting beside salman Khan's poster.
"oh you were sitting with salman Khanji?" her taunt acerbates him more. He can't even find a proper place to sit and work and she is jesting him! She tells him that some people came to meet him. He refutes angrily that he can't meet anybody now. khushi leaves but send a little boy inside,

jijaji fix my engine." The little boy demands his expert jija to fix his toy right now. Arnav refuses him grimly. But she is khushi's brother, so how can he agree so easily! As much as Arnav refuses the crescendo of his cry increases. He finally agrees and fixes his toy. The little boy is inquisitive to know what he does with the laptop; does he play games? Obviously not, he is a workaholic, how can he play game in his laptop? Or may be he does furtively. How can we forget he loves childlike khushi.

The boy wants him to come outside and literally drags him outside

In RM, covetous shyam comes to Arnav's room to maraud his locker. And when he opens the drawer, he finds the will of Arnav , where he made all of his property in Anjali's name. He exasperates to see the will, how cum there is no property in his name. He will not let this happen at any cost. 

Tried hard to ignore but the poor drawer of the tycoon was bothering me.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6BmqbvE6PI[/YOUTUBE]
credit goes to Sheena
plz ignore typos and mistakes.
gifs credit goes to tumblr

thanks, sohara, loved the take. have chatted in blue. the visuals are all lovely. ha ha we both loved the falling on top of each other and lying in a slightly ahem way a lot, didn't we.
aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: indi52

hi rhea,

if you read my take, i think you have... 😆 you will know why i am not filling your take with pink today... i just could not buy the whole suicide thing. there is no reason to kill herself... none. khushi is not a weak character. she is a survivor. she fights back. and the reasons presented... they ridicule a fine character. the entire gh track had assassination in its core... and khushi was indeed the target. she bravely took the fall, when producer and channel fell apart fighting over trp, when hero said he wanted to be in a movie and perhaps it was time to go, when gul had another baby and suddenly ipk became a burden yet she had to continue for commercial reasons...

well whatever it was, maybe it was just writer fatigue, khsuhi was pretty badly damaged. i ahve never been comfortable with her ott the way it was portrayed, but here they made her into what...

but i love your edits and your writing, thanks for that.
and see it's not true that i make all episodes seem better. 😳

oh and now she is almost 23 not 18 any longer. well. what to say. i ahe=ve often defended her given her age and all that but here we have her writers just doing what they please.

What the .. work can wait while I come agree with what all you said in your take about Khushi. Maybe we can wear white and sit and wail and overact together about the loss of the girl we love so dearly.. And don't dare fill it with pink if you don't want to. Can't have everyone turning into ever pleasing Khushi we need you to be ASR like.. your convictions.. your rules.. and have I told you i love talking to you? 

Coming to the episode this really made no sense.. but personally I had much more of a problem even with 243 and 244. With 245 I  sort of wished Sanaya and not just made it cute but layered it a bit to show what Sohara and me are feeling. That maybe she is very sad about all this and that is making her helpless. I know she would want to fight and even when she stood on the edge of the roof I don't think she wouls have finally taken the fatal step. but thinking about it sure. When there is heartache I believe life does seem too hard to carry on sometimes. What had me really really panicked was the effect that this would have had on Arnav. Writers should not have made this whole thing into a matter of joke. Can you even imagine the tragedy loosing Khushi this way (even if we completely disregard her stupid silly reason for thinking of it? )

I don't know why they did all this. And I think you put it really well when you say there is a disconnect with Khushi. I never got her back. Kidnapping yes but still.. And after that she became generic. Cute at times but always I wanted her more affected by her Arnavji. Always I wished that the something missing came back. He was her world but she seemed to care more about other stuff. Bday wishes on her bday. Planning on his bday. it all sort of felt like she is not understanding him if you know what I mean? And am sorry to say but Sanaya's could have perhaps kept her acting a little more subtle. Maybe she was forced to or whatever still just a few secrets between her and the camera which would reach the viewers. 

This weekend I finally braved watching Rang Rasiya. A few scenes from the current episodes. And after a while I missed Arnav khushi too much and could not continue but the sanaya there was something else.. her voice, her grace, wide eyes, fire.. And Khushi when we met her had all this and more. She could not talk stop but never be loud. And do all kinds of wierd stuff. think about acidity when she had dhak dhaks but it never ever felt silly. We lost her Indi di..  
indi52 thumbnail
thanks, rhea.

i have my feelings. not always accurate, but they are what i feel.

can the girl who believes in stars... who says baat sach ya jhoot ki nahin hai, baat hai vishwaas ki, go and kill herself after a month of marriage to a man whom she loves but who is behaving erratically and harshly? she is khushi, from age 8 she has built her life on a vishwaas.. that does not go in a month... i wish the writer had been a little sincere toward her.

i know you were very uncomfortable with the earlier episodes... as i wrote i sat looking to see if anything connected while fearing what i would find... in both cases something spoke to me, but 245... nothing.

anyway, no big deal... better days are coming. and i will love ipkknd even when it is aiyo.

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Originally posted by: aarwen

Episode 244

The true hero today were the chuhe.. Rats..😆

Our hero exclaimed.. "How many are there?" Aunty replied..  "Umm a few".. Sacred bitwa exclaimed.. "Whatt! Khushi told me but I thought she was kidding.."

I present my case.. multiple points to be noted here your honour -

Pehla - While we have been hitting our head against the wall wailing the loss of the tycoon's shatir dimaag as he gets pushed around in Lakshmi Nagar, he has been safely doing only the things he wished to. He thought Khushi wasn't serious about the rats, still slept on the same bed. Enjoyed the closeness of his taekwondo queen.. Could easily have insisted on sleeping on the floor or pushing her down but didn't. Not because he was scared but because he just didn't want to sleep away from her. Likes to have her close all night. Savouring her touch.. Prolonging the night..  Shatir ASR hai na?

but don't you think, he was too sharriff. I mean how he could control his libido? he took too long to take out the KUMARI tag from his sexy biwi.😳

Dusra - Khushi is terrified of caackroaches and apparently Arnav is pretty nervous around a few mice so it almost sounds like a marriage made in heaven right?

Teesra - Had the mice not cropped up into the story again we wouldn't get the rat poison , Khushi wouldn't decide to end her life and we would not get to hear Arnav's confession.

And who was instrumental in all this? Chuhe aur kaun? So After mulling over all this I declare the mice are the true deserving heroes of this episode.

Having covered the main topic of the episode here are some random thoughts to go along with it -

The man who is so particular about his stuff willingly hands over his damaged laptop case to amma to have it fixed. This ease around her is extremely heart warming to watch. I see a special bond between the two. A demure lady yet she almost tenderly manages to exercise right over the assertive man. And he lets her. Goes right along with her idea and submits himself to her. So many glimpses of mother son relation in their interactions.

can't agree more. Garima sure could be ASR's mother. I wish if I could see more of this mother and son relationship later.

I am having a tough time believing ASR doesn't know the basic characteristics of a rat killing poison. But Khushi's question about the bitterness of it seems quite Khushi like. She could have this conversation with buaji.  Perfectly possible.

Her dream has him smiling, showering her with flowers. The die hard filmy romantic in her craves such a Arnavji openly displaying affection. "Ab kaato ki baari hai.." A little like the rajkumar shaitaan metaphor. You get both the good and bad and have to love and endure each facet of this man and this relationship. Those menacing shears in his hands and an extreme close up.. He still gets his face to look this devilishly good with that accent even when playing the pretend villain. How perfect can someone get?

our hero is superb as villain too. did you see his other show Dil mil gaye, where he played a villain. I just loved him there. 

"Tum ye kamre mein daal skati ho kya mujhe nai aata"... With who else can he have this child like trust? Bare himself  defenseless. Admit he doesn't know this thing and needs help with it. Only one. Only her.

"Wo chai tumhari nai hai ye hai".. Caring, finicky all at the same time as only he can be. Add to that mix in the matter of factness.. This has sugar so it is yours. And this doesn't so obviously its mine.  How perfectly perfect is this precise man?

Aww his sudden change of behavior was a treat to watch. That was not ASR though.

He catches her eye each time and she gives him a look of a scared mouse and runs away. The lonely boy misses having his jhalli around. Again in the kitchen trying to get her attention. Why did he himself have to go get the knife to cut an apple? An excuse am ready to bet on it. Wants to be around her. A chance to have her in front of him. get a reason to talk to her. Misses her lots.. most definitely. Loves her company equally definitely..

haww, he was cutting apple by himself. Didn't watch the episode yet. I think he was trying to do his own work as they don't have servants in the gupta house.

In just a few weeks he has transformed from revered damaadji to lovable bitwa for the elder Gupta ladies. Talks to them without inhibition. Completely normal and free. Asks them questions about this girl who continues to excite him, puzzle him, attract him, entice him. Even her smallest action has so much significance in his life that he wants to puzzle over it. Uncover the secret behind her behaviour. A part of him very hurt at how she is shunning him. A part of him longing to be in her company. A part of him desperate to understand his pagal but cute wife. Did I mention how perfect he is?

he is a changed man for sure. 

Before bye bye wanted to direct your attention to every single visitor of Shantivan. Why is every person (or atleast that is what it feels like) who enters the rich household rude to the hosts?😆 exaggeration but nothing else. The two bank officers were sniggering seeing Anjali pay Shyam's bill. Couldn't even wait to step outside.

Another thing about the big mansion is its inability to provide privacy to loving couples.😆 Payal wants to do something sweet for Aakash and Babliya interrupts. Arnavs tries to woo his wife back and it felt like the entire cast at Shantivan kept interrupting them.

Let me tell the reason; they are rich, but their life style is poor.😆

Finally coming to Shyam. Truly is a despicable person. The character we met in the beginning was cheating on his wife but he was shown to have quite a few different sides to him. Religious on the face of it, good at cooking, considerate when he wished it and perceptive too. And ever once in a while he would mouth sound advice. The motive behind those words were always unclear but he had successfully managed to calm down that hot headed Arnav from leaving home and moving in with Lavanya. Aah those days seem like a lifetime ago.. I was never sure what was the plan behind these acts of Shyam in the early days. The Shyam in front of us today has lost all his humanity. Using his unborn baby girl to get his wife to pay his credit card bill. Then risking the lives of both mother and the innocent child in her womb to get a way to stay on at Shantivan. Underhand and evil to an extreme. I shudder to think how he hood winked us the first time he saved our heroine from the goons that morning in a busy street in Lucknow. I never liked him from the start but never thought he would turn out to be this vicious. Surely deserves no redemption ever.

enjoyed reading.
 Nothing much happened for sure.
Let me say some point about shyam. He was shown as a man who remained in the facade of goodness. He was calculative and manipulative. he did all the good things for raizada family to gain their trust and reverence. But he was covetous and pervert all the time. Did you remember in an earlier episode, he beaten up an innocent taxi driver black and blue? He was not only lusty to khushi, but he was mentally sick too.
Some lines i liked, marked blue and I have some comments in purple.