Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nautanki_anu thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: GitaIyer

I too loved the asya scene and the grease on the face. It was cute, could've been cuter if Asad had wiped it off instead of asking her to do the honours.
CLothes lecture - 4 times we have endured. But the best was 2nd one - mini skirt. Why doesn't zoya get one such short skirt brainwave now?

Asya V1.0, V2.0 and post marriage can be V3.0. Today's asya scene was cute.
Tannu, did she get the gold from Razia, I missed the initial few minutes and only saw from car scene.

KBM - was expecting Bhaago bhoot aaya. Lets see how KBM is executed.

I wish he had wiped the grease with his cheeks. Ahem ahem πŸ˜†. Yeah the mini skirt one was the best. I guess the mini skirt can wait for some time. How abt a sexy and lacy black negligee ATM? I guarantee you all disturbances will be ignored and nothing will come in the way πŸ˜†.

Tannu is wearing Razia's gold. They showed in yesterday's epi that Tannu has a key to Razia's locker.
nautanki_anu thumbnail

Originally posted by: GitaIyer

Humeria should come in one of Haider's shirts and nothing else, it will send the khala packing off to Australia.πŸ˜†
Is there a spoiler about Tannu sending clues. Didnt know about that?
Zoya, come on even a kid can recognize it is Gaffur. But, I forgot, Brains are with Najma right now. WHen it comes to her, she will recognize, till then romance be interrupted.
Zoha cooking scene should be tomorrow. But, this week, nikhat has been hogging the precaps.

How will the khala who has fainted for life go back to Australia? πŸ˜†. If Zoya does not recognise Ghafoor with this clue then I will ask David Dhawan to make a film titled Dumbo No. 1 starring Zoya 😑 πŸ˜†
GitaIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: QueenOfMyCastle

Res

unres

The whole Khala scene was grating on my nerves. If the end result was to make a statement that if hubby and MIL are okay then girls can live as they wish, they could have come up with something better. The whole wardrobe not equal culture is too repitive. And it was contrived too since she was wearing a salwar in the beginning...Why suddenly the jeans and the knitted shoulder top? She has never worn it before, Honestly it felt like a filler scene and episode to me

AsYa scene was good too, but had no purpose in the story.

Chalo atleast Nikhat and Najma are moving in the right direction.

The difference this time was Australia.πŸ˜†
It was a filler episode, I guess till ayaan track is weaved into the already intersecting tracks, its gonna be fillers in Sm. Coming up next is haider and zoya cooking and a date. Get ready for Haira, then Asya, then Haira, then Asya shots.πŸ˜†  When the episode airs, Rivs pls make a post, if you get time.
i would love to read your take on it.

Story is a standstill in SM, while it is galloping in KV. If Najma finding Nikhat was quick, Nikhat to Khushboo was quicker.
GitaIyer thumbnail

Originally posted by: nautanki_anu

How will the khala who has fainted for life go back to Australia? πŸ˜†. If Zoya does not recognise Ghafoor with this clue then I will ask David Dhawan to make a film titled Dumbo No. 1 starring Zoya 😑 πŸ˜†

Why do you think Khala has bought her tehzeeb wali bahu? 

Dumbo No. 1, many contenders for that post in QH but yes Zoya takes the cake if she can't recognize Gafoor.
Doesnt look like she has recognized, since she is happily planning a date for Asad.
GoodGoneWrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Gita...I need substance to make a post on...I am hating the show right now...and I am not enjoying the forum either...I am trying out the other world for now. But I am still here so fikr not.
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Gita awesome post, haha loved Zoe today, her silly antics.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† she is such a unique piece..πŸ˜‰pata nahi what CVS are trying to do, anyway Loved Dishu mama, and who is this awful khala,kahase tapak padi. Love Asya, I really wish Cvs give them some awesome scenes than some idiotic ones.. I am really not for this flying kiss and all that, it all looks out of the place, not at all fitting to their character.
Precap was just πŸ˜† Alla miya Nikhat ko kya ho gaya, wonder what are they trying to achieve with this, I really hope she shows some guts and teach these A **** a good lesson. I really want to see her as a strong woman, who will divorce this guy and be independent. 
Edited by fanraya - 10 years ago
livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I didn't like today's episode at all that's all I can say. And yeah I didn't watch half of the lecture. I switched my channel & watched something else. πŸ˜†
GitaIyer thumbnail

Originally posted by: QueenOfMyCastle

Gita...I need substance to make a post on...I am hating the show right now...and I am not enjoying the forum either...I am trying out the other world for now. But I am still here so fikr not.

Me too not enjoying the forum either. 
Am considering FB. After your pm, got a pm from amber too.

_vineeta_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good one Gita..

Todays dialog and scenes would have made more sense if Khala was from rural area vs foreign country...

AsYa has lot (way tooo lot) of catching up to do, they are still in old times and still children...

Lets get over with this Nikhat Khushboo drama, now in SM days are moving slowly we are on 3rd clue and 3rd day, but at QM(oops KV now), Nikhat was killed, thrown off mountain, came back in bruises and now tomorrow gets fresh avatar in prim prom stateπŸ˜•. Now aint that bit too much. One thing for sure by now, Qureshi's are purely fillers in QH, their scenes are written with no thoughts at all.

I really wish they aimed at Imran-Tanveer track, would have been more interesting and add more drama. Najme deserve better than him even today, he is still complete useless(except for reproduction) and then Farhan can go to hell too with Haseena.

What are they waiting for? They want to hold key drama for IPL time it seems..
GitaIyer thumbnail

Originally posted by: fanraya

Gita awesome post, haha loved Zoe today, her silly antics.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† she is such a unique piece..πŸ˜‰pata nahi what CVS are trying to do, anyway Loved Dishu mama, and who is this awful khala,kahase tapak padi. Love Asya, I really wish Cvs give them some awesome scenes than some idiotic ones.. I am really not for this flying kiss and all that, it all looks out of the place, not at all fitting to their character.

Precap was just πŸ˜† Alla miya Nikhat ko kya ho gaya, wonder what are they trying to achieve with this, I really hope she shows some guts and teach these A **** a good lesson. I really want to see her as a strong woman, who will divorce this guy and be independent. 

Sj carries off ZOya so well, you end up liking the antics. 
Asya romance needs to progress, the story needs to progress/

Nikhat track had so much promise, but am not liking this modern avatar stuff. HOpe the execute it well.
@bold - Hope, the CVs dont show her forgiving Farhaan in the end.