Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

READ: DTs Availability Times & PMing Issues

-Araina- IF-Stunnerz
-Araina-
-Araina-

Posted: 25 February 2014 at 7:41am | IP Logged

Hello guys! Hope you all are doing fine Big smile 

Mandy & I just wanted to let you guys know of some things. First off, let's welcome Ritchelle (BalamPichkaari) to D3 Forum! Big smile You may have noticed by absence from forum & now, we have more help. Be nice to her Stern Smile 

Next, I apologize if there have been delays in any responses. I have been in the hospital due to my health and I know I have been rarely active the past few months. However, I have been back since last Thursday & catching up with things. I believe I have replied to most of the PMs. If yours is still unread, you can PM it again Smile 

I'd also take this opportunity to aware everyone that my boards are coming up - for which, I shall be completely inactive for April and May. Hence, it'd be best if you contact Mandy & Ritchelle directly in those two months. (Ritchelle has been added to the DT as of today with me going MIA for some time. However, note: Ritchelle too will be inactive from 3rd week of April to 1st week of May) Even if I manage to come online for half hour or so in those months, I won't reply to DT related PMs. Embarrassed I'd have no clue what's going on, so my replies won't help you guys.. 

Then, coming to our availability. Guys, PLEASE UNDERSTAND that we cannot be online 24x7. We have personal lives and do live in different areas of the world. It'd be really appreciated if everyone is considerate of this fact and wait for at least 24 hours before approaching the global moderators! Other section DTs do not have any rights over D3 forum. PMing anyone and everyone is simply going to delay our response to you. As for global moderators, they should be you last resort. If you PM me & I do not reply in 24 hours, then PM Mandy (even if the situation is vice-versa). Even after you have PMed both of us and you still do not get a response within 48 hours, then you can contact the global moderator if it is something urgent. We do come online daily but sometimes cannot get to all the PMs as there are other works for us as well or we simply cannot afford to spend the time we usually do due to external factors from our personal life.

If it can wait for another day, then please do! GMs do get PMs from all over I-F members and not just D3 Forum. Spamming everyone's inbox's does not help Smile We do not want to irritate by constantly PMing even without patiently having waited for replies from section DT first.

Now, if you so need it, here are the general times we are usually online: 

(Note: general. It can shift up and down depending on changes in our everyday-life)

Araina - EST Time zone. Usually from 3 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. EST

Mandy - EST Time zone. Usually from 6 p.m. to 11 pm. EST 

Ritchelle - GMT + 8 Time Zone. No specific hour.

We hope this helps you in contacting one of us that fits your time-place and that from now on, everyone will patiently wait for our replies and contact GMs only after 48 hours Big smile 

Cheers!

-D3 DT.

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

Gis...Arsha-Naz.Karam--Deepali--Koeli_Appy--FrozenRain-_Deepika_munnihyderabadKaran_TaaReystarry.phoenix.Farzi._bellaSwan_-bLEu98--Jasmita-..Aishaa..Arbitrator...Roop..SanskritiSswaronswaron.Vrushanholic.blush.CrazyInfinitiessapnaarshaprateek.007Sars..Mandy.CrazyBoy-.Hd.--reine--tellyaddict-crazyskySnigs.Born2DanceEnduranceSuckerPunch.aishu3003Nisha_MaNan

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top