Nikhat to reenter as Hot & stunning Khushboo Article

Posted: 10 years ago
4 Lions Films' popular show on Zee TV,Qubool Hai recently witnessed the union of Asad (Raqesh Vashisth) and Zoya (Surbhi Jyoti) by way of their wedding, shot in the backdrop of exotic Taj in Agra.

Now, there will be a new entry, that of a girl Khushboo who will come to woo Farhan (Vishal Nayak) and mesmerize him with her stunning look. Well, the girl will be none other than Nikhhat (Archana Taide) in her vivacious new avatar!!

Yes, you heard it right! As per sources, this track of Nikhhat's re-entry as Khushboo will go on air from tomorrow (26 February). The girl will enter Haseena Bi's (Nishi Singh) house and will go on to stay with them. She will be someone who would come through as a known identity for Haseena Bi.

As soon as Haseena and Farhan will see Khushboo, they will doubt about her having a faint resemblance to Nikhhat. But they will not be able to arrive at any conclusion, as there will be a vast difference between Nikhhat and Khushboo in terms of look as well as attitude.

We hear that this will be a fun track wherein Khushboo will make Farhan and Haseena do whatever she would want to. Also, Farhan's increasing closeness with Khushboo will create a slight insecurity in his wife Sameera (Sunayana Fozdar) too.

In simple words, Nikhhat will be back in her phataka' look, wearing western attires making her look stunning.For the uninitiated, the earlier track had Haseena Bi trying to make Nikhhat mad, and the family now assumes that Nikhhat has apparently died.

We tried calling Archana Taide and Vishal Nayak, but they remained unavailable for comment. Gear up to see this interesting track in Qubool Hai.
I knew this was going to happen ðŸ˜ƒ
seriously whats wrong with Gul??? its alright to see Archana getting screen space always but cant she write a good track for her :( i wanted Nikhat to be an independent women but that will never happen.. another craptic triangle between Nikhat/Kushboo-Farhan-Sameera... doesnt Nikhat has any self respect! this is getting too much..
Originally posted by surbhiholic

seriously whats wrong with Gul??? its alright to see Archana getting screen space always but cant she write a good track for her :( i wanted Nikhat to be an independent women but that will never happen.. another craptic triangle between Nikhat/Kushboo-Farhan-Sameera... doesnt Nikhat has any self respect! this is getting too much..

The same kind of track is happening in 2 other serials at same time ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by surbhiholic

may b she is nt interstd nymore
#Shal this is old formula! i think countless serial already showed this type of track :(
at least she wont be crying...
tfs
tfs
i think this track will be good.
#Sonu then she should handover the show to a new creatives
#Rajni she'll cry on bathroom...

#Jaw i wish this track is good