Dhanush, Akshara Haasan shoot for Balkis film: photos added from sets - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
ohh damn.. Eyerotel u are bang on.. Matlab Kjo is doing a cameo in the film?? :( ..
l don't understand why is this guy even needed in the film. :@ ..
chimchimcher-ee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: harshu.sundas

ohh damn.. Eyerotel u are bang on.. Matlab Kjo is doing a cameo in the film?? :( ..

l don't understand why is this guy even needed in the film. :@ ..

Isn't the movie about a mute guy's dream of becoming an actor & an old guy helping him to turn one? (Plot seems similar to Iqbal) I think, Gauri & K-Jo are playing themselves here. 

Originally posted by: eeyoretel

Isn't the movie about a mute guy's dream of becoming an actor & an old guy helping him to turn one? (Plot seems similar to Iqbal) I think, Gauri & K-Jo are playing themselves here. 

yes something like that.. But the old guy prolly will help by lending his voice to the mute guy.
its strange that Kjo is doing a cameo here and there was no article about it.
pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: YusBee

Illayaraja and Balki combo  ❤️

IKR...😳

as much as i love ilayarajas old songs, i hope balki dosent get him to remix them in this one too...

the man should be given a chance to make some fresh music...the last fresh album he did was Neethane en ponvasantham which was amazing...he should give the man a chance to compose new stuff  !!! 😭
monamma thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i just LOVE dhanush 😳
all the south movie I've watched with subtitles were his cuz he is just so damn adorable
i loved how he looked at film fare, but i hated the fact that he got best debutant. he deserved at least one of the categories of best actor male for 2013. He has such a classy, soft demeanor about him, but he's on the screen, he sets it on fire. 
I'm really excited about this movie, but pretty much only for him.
My favorite is when he dances, he does it so open and with so many expressions. 
Yeah I could pretty much go on and on 😆

A_la_mode thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Why is KJO everywhere?🤔 Akshara is different looking but still cute! I am so excited for this movie! Can't wait for more of Dhanush!
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Dhanush chooses great films...

Why the hell is Kjo there?

I still cant digest that Kjo n Anurag are BFFs now...And Anurag called his good but low budget films "cottage industry movies"...I hope he doesnt start churning out trash under Kjoz influence...

Never thought I wud even see Anurag associated with romcoms like Hasee toh Phasee (been hearing Sid looked gr8 in d film...I really wanna watch it but YRF has blocked all links of the film online)
Haeyeol thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
challo.. Rhis movie will be promoted well..since K.jo landed on the set
TuesdaysChild thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Really looking forward to this movie. I have enjoyed all of Balki's films so far and Dhanush of course is a master of the screen. Really glad he's doing more Bollywood films. It'll be interesting to see if he has chemistry with Akshara too, since I thought he had great chemistry with Shruti.  Edited by TuesdaysChild - 10 years ago
Originally posted by: TuesdaysChild

Really looking forward to this movie. I have enjoyed all of Balki's films so far and Dhanush of course is a master of the screen. Really glad he's doing more Bollywood films. It'll be interesting to see if he has chemistry with Akshara too, since I thought he had great chemistry with Shruti. 

I thought he had a gr8 chemistry wid sonam also 😳 .. i just hope akshara is a better actress than shruti ..