Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Diala... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: _vash_

Will the dedicated Starbharat viewers can handle this? Bcoz here the main concentration is on how viewers can take it rather than the actual story.

they might think that we might handle but am sure this thing will be imposed more than the epic which is already overdose 🤢..
...Diala... thumbnail

Originally posted by: _vash_

Leave Draupadi now I am worried how they are going to show how Karna is going to say yes and encourage this vastraharn considering yesterday's epi on Karn- Arjun brotherly staring, smiling and  nodding.

Dury will put a cellotape on Karna's mouth and Mamashree will hold his head and make him nod..
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Cellotape wasn't invented then! 😆
_vash_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Diala...

Dury will put a cellotape on Karna's mouth and Mamashree will hold his head and make him nod..

🤣🤣🤣

I literally just imagined this scene!!! 😆😆😆😆😆
...Diala... thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Shruti

Cellotape wasn't invented then! 😆

Ok Gandhari tape 😉
Why they are making a mess out of mahabharata? Though i like the series but i don't think in real Mahabharata, Arjun ever liked Karan. He was in a group which killed his son mercilessly. sheesh...
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shyam09

Exactly. Here comes Dushi trying to grab her sari, and there goes her hand right across his face. She knees him in his little boy's area, claps her hand, looks at the Pandavas and says .. "Arya, was that too hard to do! Now scoot over and watch me win this dice game!" 😆

🤣🤣
this is very much possible considering she will be fighting snakes this week
Edited by Sabhayata - 10 years ago
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ok guys i see a lot of people are confused regarding what will happen in vastraharan that will make certain characters behave the way they do in the epic

Mamashree will mix something in everyone's drink and drug them

1)Draupadi will be drugged and hence weak enough not to fight off Dusashan

2)Karan wil be drugged hence he will not be in his senses to realize what he is saying or doing

3)Sahdev will be drugged hence he wont get any poorvabaas of what is about to happen

4)Dronacharya is not a part of HP's sabha but by chance if he is he will also get drugged

5)Arjuna will also be drugged and hence wont be able to fulfill his 'pran' of cutting off the head of the person who insults Drau and due to drug he will become a zinda lash and listen to all her insults

6)Even yudi will be drugged and hence he will stake everything as these CV's are unable to accept flaws in characters

7)Vikaran will also be drugged and tied in his room so that he cant protest against vastraharan

i hope this clarifies all doubts
Edited by Sabhayata - 10 years ago
Wistfulness thumbnail

Originally posted by: lucymoni

Why they are making a mess out of mahabharata? Though i like the series but i don't think in real Mahabharata, Arjun ever liked Karan. He was in a group which killed his son mercilessly. sheesh...

This is Starbharata and its resemblance with the epic Mahabharata is a co-incidence, nothing else. 😛
Wistfulness thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

Ok guys i see a lot of people are confused regarding what will happen in vastraharan that will make certain characters behave the way they do in the epic

</div>
<div>
Mamashree will mix something in everyone's drink and drug them

1)Draupadi will be drugged and hence weak enough not to fight off Dusashan

2)Karan wil be drugged hence he will not be in his senses to realize what he is saying or doing

3)Sahdev will be drugged hence he wont get any poorvabaas ofwhat is about to happen

4)Dronacharya is not a part of HP's sabha but by chance if he is he will also get drugged

5)Arjuna will also be drugged and hence wont be able to fulfill his 'pran' of cutting off thehead of the person who insults Drau and due to drug he will become a zinda lash and listen to all her insults

6)Even yudi will be drugged and hence he will stake everything as these CV's are unableto accept flaws in characters

7)Vikaran will also be drugged and tied in his room so that he cant protest against vastraharan

i hope this clarifies all doubts

Great! 👍🏼
What about Starbharat's Bhishma? 😛😆