its beautiful thanks for sharing payel
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Awesome story! 😳
Tfs! :) 
...Diala... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Panchaali.. I read 😃.. yay that was awesome.. so much in store for the CVs.. but they chose not to choose 😭.. thanks a looot for share 😃

panchaali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ...Diala...

Panchaali.. I read 😃.. yay that was awesome.. so much in store for the CVs.. but they chose not to choose 😭.. thanks a looot for share 😃

What to do Sasu Maa cvs think they are Kaliyug ka Vyas Dev ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
...Diala... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Exactly ðŸ˜†.. Modern Mahabharat  😳
panchaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Diala...

Exactly ðŸ˜†.. Modern Mahabharat  😳

not exactly coz there are many good authorswho wrote modern MB, this is just bigda hua Mahabharat and that's why its startbharat ðŸ˜†
cherryberry293 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I have read this book... its such a awesome piece of writing that few chapters like Karna giving away his kavach - kundals and d chapter of Karna's death made me so emotional that my eyes grew moist without my knowledge...

Vrushali always loved and supported him but her love wasn't blind... she always tried to show him right path. And she went sati on his death...

I so so wish that someday someone will make a show on the life of this brave and great warrior's life...
panchaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: cherryberry293

I have read this book... its such a awesome piece of writing that few chapters like Karna giving away his kavach - kundals and d chapter of Karna's death made me so emotional that my eyes grew moist without my knowledge...

Vrushali always loved and supported him but her love wasn't blind... she always tried to show him right path. And she went sati on his death...

I so so wish that someday someone will make a show on the life of this brave and great warrior's life...

Lovely comment cherryberry293, Karna is always my hero, I did not read Mritunjayi as Marathi is not my language, but whenever I find some English translation online I read it..
Vrushali's character is awesome as depicted in the book, I am just waiting for a good binding version of the English translation of Mritunajyi as I read the review of flipkart many readers said that the English binding is not good and some said pages were missing, that's why waiting for sometime ðŸ˜Š 
-Archu- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thnx for sharing dear...Out of the different perspectives I like Vrishali one the most..
The style of narration is really emotional and hooking..
I have a very strong wish to see it in the form of a soap...

cherryberry293 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Is there any book written from Vrishali's POV??
There's one book Karna's Wife - The Outcast's Queen written from Uruvi's POV