Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

namzie thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
great post !
wasn't there another kiss on the left cheek as shown in the TB and SBB .
aaarrrggghhh these editors !
Glad that nikhat drama is going forward !

kals82 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
 a very good post,,,,,,,,,,,
 even i felt the same... i brought  me back to wait for 9.30 pm..

everything is spot on for much bigger drama..

we have abbu mystery.. tanveer mystery... haider mystery.. nikhat..mystery...

everything is neatly poised at the moment..
 how the cv ar going to unfold the story now..
 as per the rumours ayaan is going to back too... so it will be one hell of drama for us to fall in love with the story once again..

and the post marriage cut and hot as-ya romance.. RV. is also doing a good job.. the light hearted asad suits him i guess...as his problems are all solved .. he made peace with his abbu..

hopefully.. they wont drag the abbu truth.. they will bring the truth forward just like how they bought nikhat back with a bang..
i want nikhat to be strong and stike back with the help of najma..

kaussar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _Seera_

Hey Kaussar,

Wonderful post as usual... Even I loved ASYA scene..it was really cute :)

Humaira - No words!

Najma - Bond bhabhi ka kuch toh asar hua madam pe! πŸ˜† Even i m looking forward to Qureshi Drama...

About Haseena and gang shifting to KV.. I have no words.. Its too shocking to react! πŸ˜­

Hi Seera.. Thanks.πŸ˜ƒ

Yea AsYa scene was really cute.

Humaira i'm ignoring these days.πŸ˜†

najma was great in yesterday's epi.. and im also looking forwards Qureshi drama and waiting to see what nikhat and najma will do now.

i want to hit Asad on his head for giving away KV..😑
IamSherLocked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
AsYa were damn adorable but they edited one kiss. Arggghhh.
I liked how Najma used her brain.
Tannu and Razia have amazing chemistry n I love watching their scenes. Mohit was so good in that emotional scene. Same goes for gaffur. And baby zoya was so awww. That kid is so cute
kaussar thumbnail

Originally posted by: namzie

great post !

wasn't there another kiss on the left cheek as shown in the TB and SBB .
aaarrrggghhh these editors !
Glad that nikhat drama is going forward !

Thanks Namzie... yea I think there was another kiss.. but I didn't miss it because there were other small things which were not shown on spoiler videos like how Asad held Zoes arm tightly etc..
Yea hopefully Nikhat drama will become interesting now.
GoodGoneWrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: kaussar

Hi Rivs.. you know even i have a problem with Zoe in this regard.. but now i have given up on wishing that to change.

Remember the first pizza eating on bed and how they agreed not to change each other.. i didn't like the way they agreed on that.

Asad has actually changed so much after meeting Zoya and even though he has his OCD , actually at that time also he had already mellowed down and changed so much. Even his quick anger had disappeared. but Zoya has not changed at all and they had this great agreement.

And in real life, actually couples do comprise and change somethings for each other. otherwise its not possible to live together. i am not saying that one should completely change one's personality for the other.. but there are some things that we should try to change.. for example.. Asad is OCD and a complete neat freak.. And Zoya going to the extent of wiping her hands on bed sheets and quilts, in reality would Asad be able to really tolerate it without any qualms and without feeling any irritation?.. Nope.. so when they promised each other that they would not try to change the other, i did not like that much.

But now i have accepted that its a serial and they always take creative liberties to show things which they feel is right. may be they feel that a couple promising not to change each others habits for the other and accept each other the way they are is a very modern attitude..I'm not completely against this thought.. but in real life i feel that never really happens.. some change and adjustment is needed.

And also i feel that even if the other person says that he will accept you as you are, if you love each other, you yourself would try to change some of your habits which you know the other person does not like.. so yea Zoe not trying to change some things for Asad,and always taking him for granted, thats really a problem.

But like i said before, i feel CVs are not in a mind to show any change in Zoe so i have given upon that.πŸ˜†

They promised not to change each other...but what stops her from changing herself. Asad may not ask her to change, but why can't she take the initative. Isn't that a part of being in love too? If there is something that you can do to make ur partner happy, you do it. Not coz he asked, coz u want to make him happy, surprise him maybe?

Like u said, creative liberties...QH tends to stretch them too far IMO. I am starting to get pissed with them again like when ZoYaan happened. Even AsYa in same room is not enough for me anymore. They do need to get their act together and concentrate on 1-2 tracks at any time. Not start a million and them forget about them.🀒
kaussar thumbnail

Originally posted by: kals82

a very good post,,,,,,,,,,,

even i felt the same... i brought  me back to wait for 9.30 pm..

everything is spot on for much bigger drama..

we have abbu mystery.. tanveer mystery... haider mystery.. nikhat..mystery...

everything is neatly poised at the moment..
 how the cv ar going to unfold the story now..
 as per the rumours ayaan is going to back too... so it will be one hell of drama for us to fall in love with the story once again..

and the post marriage cut and hot as-ya romance.. RV. is also doing a good job.. the light hearted asad suits him i guess...as his problems are all solved .. he made peace with his abbu..

hopefully.. they wont drag the abbu truth.. they will bring the truth forward just like how they bought nikhat back with a bang..
i want nikhat to be strong and stike back with the help of najma..

Thanks Dear... yea actually so many things are going on.. but some of the tracks have been going on for a while without a resolution. . Thats why some people are getting bored.. even I find some things repetitive but over all yesterdays epi had freshness with the gift of Zoyas doll and Najma acting on Nikhat's behalf.. and AsYa scene was good.
Agree with you.. the build up is good.. and if they manage well the drama in the coming days should be good after this build up..

And I agree with you.. Asad has actually mellowed a lot by the time RV entered and hence it became more easy to bring little changes to the character so that it suit him.. and he s doing a good job.

From the forum 32 article it l99ks like Nikhat will be back to take revenge.. so it should be interesting. πŸ˜Š
kaussar thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Serz_

AsYa were damn adorable but they edited one kiss. Arggghhh.
I liked how Najma used her brain.
Tannu and Razia have amazing chemistry n I love watching their scenes. Mohit was so good in that emotional scene. Same goes for gaffur. And baby zoya was so awww. That kid is so cute

Yea they edited one kiss but the scene was still I felt much better than others.
Tanu and Raziya do have very good chemistry and I love seeing them but yesterdays scene of them didn't have much impact.. 
Agree with you both Haidar and Ghaffur were good in that scene.πŸ˜ƒ
kaussar thumbnail

Originally posted by: QueenOfMyCastle

They promised not to change each other...but what stops her from changing herself. Asad may not ask her to change, but why can't she take the initative. Isn't that a part of being in love too? If there is something that you can do to make ur partner happy, you do it. Not coz he asked, coz u want to make him happy, surprise him maybe?

Like u said, creative liberties...QH tends to stretch them too far IMO. I am starting to get pissed with them again like when ZoYaan happened. Even AsYa in same room is not enough for me anymore. They do need to get their act together and concentrate on 1-2 tracks at any time. Not start a million and them forget about them.🀒

Agree with you.. if Zoya loves Asad she should think of not doing things which would really irritate Asad like wiping her hands on duvet. .these little things which they incorperate thinking it as cute actually makes an otherwise very cute scene look bad.. its like CV s are kids at times..kiya kare.
kaussar thumbnail
Thanks.πŸ˜ƒ