the MU !!! gone or still there??

dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi...

I know i am making topic pee topic but just curious about mu...

Ur thoughts...

What will evil trio do now?

Mu gone by the looks of it as baburam told shivsni that raghu will return property to her... or mu still thete in minimal smt?

If mu gone then what will b the fate of evil trio?

Will we see new villians? Or old villians returning?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i think its gone di and old villans return and new is already there ..parasite rupesh bt he will not create mu as he want raghu's property...
DivzOnAir thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think MU is over, but v haven't seen the last of the trio yet. Definitely they'll keep giving RaShi trouble after trouble. But how, I don't know...n mayb sumi will return too...
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
It is over.😃
But don't worry. Evil trio will stay there. And try their luck again. 

Now I want cvs to show how Shivani changed. Some love moments. And maybe new trouples will come from Raghu's family now. Coz they are not going to forgive Shivani easily.
a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: awida

It is over.😃

But don't worry. Evil trio will stay there. And try their luck again. 

Now I want cvs to show how Shivani changed. Some love moments. And maybe new trouples will come from Raghu's family now. Coz they are not going to forgive Shivani easily.

gr8 prediction awida.. I hope this happens.. 😛
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I don't MU gone completely.  there will be one or two MU's but they will be minor ones.   old villians are here to stay.  but some past faces will turn up to create more tracks as CV's cannot just let the show flow with trio etc. to try to cause rifts between raghu and shivani
JhaCreation thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don think trio will go now their no reaction against. them on Shivani.
dhakarn thumbnail
Originally posted by: Renu111

i think its gone di and old villans return and new is already there ..parasite rupesh bt he will not create mu as he want raghu's property...

yeah, rupesh is there ...n i think we may see abhi too returning ... n if the acton shifts to raghu's house may be sumitra too
dhakarn thumbnail
Originally posted by: DivzOnAir

I think MU is over, but v haven't seen the last of the trio yet. Definitely they'll keep giving RaShi trouble after trouble. But how, I don't know...n mayb sumi will return too...

ofcourse the evil trio won't be sitting idle... they have a property to snatch! ... but with raghu n shivani on one side , n shivani actually falling for the so called 'servant' in their eyes , they will have trouble to plan their next move ... lets see