Jodha Akbar

Jodha Akbar Written Update 24 2 2014,JA getting closer

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

JODHA AKBAR WU 24 2 2014

Jodha asks Hoshiyar  why she called now  I am just coming  Ruq tells Jodha MA said that from today Harem responsibility  is yours and Jodha refuses  saying this responsibility  is not mine,  Ruq says you have a clever mind understand governance matters understand Jalal and give him advice Jodha says I have not interest in this and takes leave  Ruq says wait can play chess  make moves then why not this. Jodha refuses says this responsibility is always yours  I dont know the culture nor the ways or people of the harem  this is yours and you should handle it  Sh gave this responsibility to you this Harem and this work is yours I don't have the capability to run this. Jodha apologies for not taking the work takes leave wishes Ruq and gives a serious look to Maham wishes and goes. Ruq tells MA I wanted to show you what Jodha is and she is scared to handle responsibility.  . MA  goes  all her efforts are wasted on Ruq . Ruq thinks that harem is mine and Jalal is also mine.

Bharmal is sitting Bhagwan das comes Bharmal wants to know the details and is told attack was on and it was almost over  soon and very few soldiers and Rajvansi's attacked us.  BhagwanDas says he think may be it is just  a  diversion one messenger comes and tells them Mewat was attacked by Sujamal  with some Ranjvanshis  of Jodhpur and Bharmal  says Jodhpur king is against Moghuls and  this attack was just a eye wash to divert us   Bharmal says  Jalal may think that we are also supporting  Sujamal he says we should  not get involved  and inform  go and inform SH soon that we did not do this nor support Sujamal  .Bhagwandas says no we must save Mewat and otherwise Sh may think we are incapable of defending Mewat let us go and save it. Bharmal instructs Bhagwandas to rebuff Mewat attack and he will handle the situation at Amer

Ranhim is teaching Jodha urduj and also scolding her and then he says now study time over now time for story. Jalal looks  asks his men to go and  is pleased comes to Rahim and Jodha and  Rahim asks Jodha to tell Krihna story  Jodha tells the Goverdhan Parvat  story to him he very happy .  Jalal comes and  asks Rahim how is your student  he says khass begum is very good  with lot of good qualities. Jodha  says call me choti ammi . Rahim says  why not Begum e khaas his mother told him and takes leave and goes. Jalal praises Jodha and says she is very good with iot of good qualities lists them including how she removes gunpowder from the guns😆 Jodha expression worth watching 😆  and  he likes her  the way she spends  time with Rahim and  Jodha says she  she loves to do it and learns a new language. Again Jalal says this is the quality that is so endearing and Jodha feels he is pulling her leg. Jalal wants to know why she saved him and says because he is her Pati( lol Jalal always wants to hear her saying it) and his life is very important for her but not  for praise and goes on then she thinks he is making fun of her .Then he  refutes and says he likes to talk to her and goes taking leave saying khaas begum. Their talk is always very entertaining.

Sareef is going somewhere  and feels whether the path is correct then asks his followers to stop and he will go alone for the rendezvous and  keeps going  into the deep area finds a hut and knocks and someone asks him to come inside a man is lying who welcomes Shareefuddin  and its Abu Mali

Ruq is getting her beauty treatment pedicure and thinks today she will spend time with Jalal as she could not yesterday. MA brinks her a gift of silk and wants Ruq to make a dress of it as she will look very beautiful  for Jalal  and Ruq proudly says she always looks very beautiful  always for SH and thanks MA saying it is very beautiful who asks her why she is very happy. Ruq tells her she want to go boating with Sh and MA asks  whether she informed  Jalal about it Rua asks her servant  to tell  Jalal that his Begum e khaas wants to go boating with him.MA congrats her and goes. Ruq is very pleased

Sareef tells Abu Mali sarcastically says your dream is big but you are in a broken down hut he gets angry and says I know all about you they both conspire and plan to overtake Agra and kill Jalal. Sareef says he will help him in doing so . He does not believe Sareef but he says you betrayed Benazir and  she died because of  you told Jodha  about her but S says he did not otherwise I brought the army and get you killed. I did it for love Mali says 1st I want to kill Jalal  then takeover Agra and then kill Jodha . Sharif  makes a deal with him after killing Jalal don't kill any begum and not do anything to them and Mali promises to leave them unharmed. Both know each other's intentions and Mali thinks how he will give him Jodha

Sh is unhappy with the dacoits attacks on his innocent people  and takes  Adham to task for not being able to control the attacks nor Malwa and Adam protests Jalal gestures to  him to keep quiet and changes the responsibility to Mohammad as he will be able to deal better  asks Atga why the messenger has not reached  Agra he tells they will come soon. Adam Khan is very angry.

Precap  Ruq getting  dressed in all finery is asking Hosiyar whether all arrangements were made  for the boat ride and on the other hand Jodha  is saying I don't want to wear too many jewels  but likes to  go dressed simply.

Edited by PutijaChalhov - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SUMESHNI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks for the written update 
Zoya2 thumbnail