Rival site article :Shivani to save Raghu's life

Posted: 10 years ago

Zee TV's Do dil produced by FilmFarm India will see a major turning point in tonight's episode wherein Shivani (Mansi Srivastava) will jump into action and save Raghu (Arhaan Behll), who would get unconscious after performing the stunt sequence setting his body on fire!!

In last week's sequence, Raghu jumped from a height by setting his body on fire only to fall into a pool. In tonight's sequence, Raghu would be rescued from the pool but will be unconscious. The people nearby will suggest that it would be too late to save Raghu if he is taken to a hospital. So Shivani at the nick of time, would come in and decide to give mouth to mouth respiration to save Raghu.

Yes, the sequence is being shot today, wherein Shivani will succeed in saving Raghu. With this, Shivani will fall head-over-heels in love with Raghu. And in future, she will do all that she can to protect Raghu.

When contacted, Mansi told us, "Yes, we are shooting the sequences where Shivani will give mouth to mouth respiration to Raghu to save him."

When asked about the shoot of the particular scene, she said, "Well, the back angles were shot and it was not a typical lip-lock."

Get ready to see this sequence in Do Dil tonight.

lolll ...Mansi had to clear its not a typical lip lock ...😉😆

Edited by heera1702 - 10 years ago
Tfs heera...the last statement is funny, indeed.
Originally posted by DivzOnAir

Tfs heera...the last statement is funny, indeed.

Haha ..yup divya ..I think the clearence was not needed ,its obvious it will not b a typical lip lock ..😕😆 but may b she is game for it n can have a try later 😆😉
tfs hemu...
poor mansi she is feeling shy

OMGG I m so damn excited for this ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³ .. cant wait to see Shivani falling head over heels in love with Raghu now and doing a role reversal that is protecting him from the evil trio's eyes now 😉😳

So far it was Raghu always protecting Shivani but this time it could b start of something new .. that is Shivani protecting Raghu from all odds 😳

This is just the beginning 😳

Hey can u remove the Do dil tag from your main post since its taking us to rival website which is not allowed on IF 😳
tfs hema di...
and yes where shi mentioned its not a lip lock scene...its 😆
haha its so funny that Mansi need to clear :p she is shy n upar se ye Media i think u know this media very well :p
Originally posted by Uma-Arhaanfan

tfs hemu...
poor mansi she is feeling shy

not only manasi we have another shy person in the list ...arhaan 😉
Originally posted by jyoti06

OMGG I m so damn excited for this ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³ .. cant wait to see Shivani falling head over heels in love with Raghu now and doing a role reversal that is protecting him from the evil trio's eyes now 😉😳

So far it was Raghu always protecting Shivani but this time it could b start of something new .. that is Shivani protecting Raghu from all odds 😳

This is just the beginning 😳

Hey can u remove the Do dil tag from your main post since its taking us to rival website which is not allowed on IF 😳

Yup just cant wait to see shi chasing R n R blushing all the way 😆

Thanks for noticing it n letting me know jyoti ..😃 done the editing .