ATTENTION Chaska Meter Rank INCREASED to 20 ,UPDATE Page 10 Wohooo! - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Ilhamez

Congrats tp viewers
I really wonder why tp doesnt have so many viewers on if though its a very beautifull show
Iqbal is an amazing actor
And shraddha is doing a fab job really love her
And all team of tp reallly 😊
Story is interesting beautifull and show is colorfull
It gives u the feeling to love Life and love love
Idea!!! u should go promote it! 😃 😆
Posted: 9 years ago
We are at 15th CM Rank Position this Week! Keep it up guys!
1. Play GOTWs
2. Participate in Topics and make them Hot.
3. Open New topics.
4. Appreciate each other!

We will soon enter Top 10 ! :)
We are at 14th CM Rank Position this Week! Keep it up guys!
1. Play GOTWs
2. Participate in Topics and make them Hot.
3. Open New topics.
4. Appreciate each other!

We will soon enter Top 10 ! :)
Link-https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3994695
WOW 14TH RANK...WELL DONE ...TUMHARI PAAKHI...
We're back at 14 again guys, up by +4!
ATTENTION

Chaska Meter Show Ranking
For the period Monday, May 19, 2014 to Sunday, May 25, 2014

RankShowBuzzRatingViewsActivityFollowersTotal Points

21Tumhari Paakhi
Last Week: 14

Check the above Link in Red, you will be shocked to see that our forum has got 21st Rank!

This is dissapointing, since despite of GOTW, MOTW, Written Updates, Many New Threads by many members, we are slipping down from 14th to 21st position!

Our views are less and Activity is low! We even had so mant TelltBuzz Articles but still!

now All should get ATTENTIVE! We all need to really WAKE UP!⭐️

Here is the new strategy for increasing our rank :

1. Hit Like and Comment on EVERY Written Updates you see and read and start discussing the episode there itself and make the post PINK i.e Hot Topic by increasing views and commenting more than 25 posts!, which will only happen when you will start discussing the show. We are not here to spam but discussions can lead us!

2. Rate The Chaska Meter whenever you visit here!

3. Comment and Rate the TellyBuzz Articles and Videos thrice!

4. Open new threads and start making activity in forum! 20 topics a day can increase ONE Page of forum and its easy task if we all can do together!

5. Start playing GOTWs and complete it till 150 pages and make new threads, every forum has so many players so why not we?

6. Start doing fun in MOTW threads and make it hot topic, start posting questions!

7. Be Positive and even if you have any thoughts about show and life, post it here and we will discuss it! feel it like your home and feel free to discuss anything related to you and the show!

thanks and would do as suggested I want my fav show right at the top
Oh wow, I did not see that coming, I actually was thinking the activity was picking up, but that completely proves me wrong. 
Let's start Mission Make TP Number 1. Thanks for all those guidelines on how to increase TP rank, let's get everyone to read those and start this mission, possible create a seperate topic, people may forget to read it here. 

Let's make sure it does not drop anymore!
I see noone is commenting on Iqabl shradha profile even. which is very easy. I make it a point to do that daily. In fact I had to wait one day so that I can comment because no one was commenting
I think if each one of us do that daily it will help. articles etc sometimes we miss
Also this chaska meter has nothing to do with the trps as I see it.
i always comment on  iqbal and shraddha's profile and every time when i entered tp forum i rate chaska meter i think lots of tpians who r not doing this either they r silent or dumb sorry but this is true i & my sis opened a thread to do comment on leads profile only me,my sis riya and jakr r doing but no one is listening so all my efforts goes in vain i don't understand why ppl r not listening i m fed up of their behaviour