Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

Asr-Ki-Sam

IF-Sizzlerz

Asr-Ki-Sam

Posted: 23 February 2014 at 5:21pm | IP Logged

hellooo peeps!Hug
Today I m here to celebrate my happiness with uPartyDancing
Today is a really special day 4 me bcoz 1 year ago,on this same date,i found a really special friend which is now a gr8 part of my lifeHeart
we startd our journey on 24th feb 2013 on ehmmbh cc..i neva thought dat someday i'll get a friend lyk her
widout whom i cant imagine my dayHeart

u realy made my life more beautifulHeart
u mean alottt to meHeart
ur friendship means alottt to meHeart
u r like a part frm my body love uuuHugHeartHug :* :* :*

woahhh woahhh!ShockedShocked
uska naam toh maine lia hee naeShocked **anyy guesses**
shez a huge ehmmbh fanEmbarrassed
shez our rofl queenROFL
shez nautanki n dramebazzROFL
shez lovableHeart
she luvz 2 spread happiness around worldHeart
she can do anything for her frndz,shez just a perfect friendHeart
shez a big fan of samROFLROFL
shez sabki jhalli,bt sbse zyada meriTongueROFL
shez perfect with her natureHeart
shez trustworthyHeart
shez thodi teekhi at timesWinkROFL
she iz very honestHeart
n shez the most lovely girl i've eva met on IFHeart
n m blessed to have her in my lifeHeart
shez none othr den my
paape,misri mishuri,bachuHeartHeartHeart

We met on ehmmbh cc
that time we had no idea that one day we'll bcum so close n special to each otherHeart
sirf hi dear se start hui thi humari frndshpROFLROFL
sumthng like thisROFLROFL
bwahahahaha have a luk at thisROFLROFL

n nw we're sumthng lyk disROFLROFL

Oh god! Bade he ajab gazab hain humROFL
ekdum hatke hai humari frndshpHeart
in sha allah humesha aisi bani rahe n v neva eva drift apart
luv u dearROFLROFL
bwahahahaha dear!ROFL
ewwwROFL

"Your friendship is special Like the flowers that bloom,Or when a butterfly emerges From within its cocoon..You remind me of that butterfly, Loving and free, Bright and colorful, For the world to see..We will share sunshine and rainbows
Sometimes, the rain and the snow We'll stand together through it, While the cold winds blow..When the time is right, Our friendship will take flight On the wings of a butterfly..

"Friendship is something to hold on to But for me that's not the case Cause I don't feel I need to keep Something that can't be erased I am sure of what I have Cause with you I have no doubt For what we've built, can't ever fail It's what I care about I find it hard to describe
This thing that we share Especially when there's nothing else That ever could compare For you're the "U", and I'm the "S" And forever that will be Cause together we make "US", and so YOU COMPLETE ME!!"

[/COLOR]

"It's so hard to find the perfect breeze, One blowing none too hard nor soft, Carrying a scent of wild flowers, And moving clouds about aloft. It's so hard to find the perfect sky, One blue and deep and bright, Carrying a sense of openness With geese and wrens in flight. It's so hard to find the perfect night, One warm, quiet and un-flawed, Carrying a mood of solitude, And a closeness to our God. Yet no perfection's so hard to find As that which you extend And none I'll ever treasure more, Than to simply be your friend."

"Your cheerful smile
Your caressing hand It's the really simple things That make your life look so grand You're a special woman It's in your eyes I see the truth There is no disguise It's your spirit Maybe your soul But my life without you Would feel painfully old You've been a true friend I hope you stay I would be so very empty If you ever went away

"I'm not sure when it happened But I'm very glad it did You came into my life when I really needed a friend The more I get to know you The more I know myself And this is why I'm thankful For you are just yourself You and I are different And in many ways the same Your good ear, compassionate heart Will always find you fame I promise to always be here Forever and to the end You are the true definition of My Very Best Friend!

"You are my friend, trusted and true; And this is for everything and all that you do. When the light seems so far and times are so low, You reach out your hand to give me a place to go. When I find I can't make it and the mountain's too high, You give me your wisdom and help me to try. You've given me hope in times of despair. You do this for me, because I know you care. You make me laugh when there are no smiles, Even though we're separated by the miles. So let me tell you this, My Friend, If you ever need me, I'm here 'til the end. I give you my love my hand and my heart, And from your friendship I'll never part. For everything and all that you do, I want you to know I'll do the same for you. So, when your days are black and your nights are long, And it seems like everything will go wrong - I'm there by your side you're never alone. I'll be there for you to help lead you home. So, My Friend, as you can see; You're very special, especially to ME! ! !"

"Our friendship started three years ago. Where the days have gone I don't know, But when I think of all we've done I stop and smile because we've had such fun. I hope you know how much I care. It's friends like you who create a pair. I wish I were closer to share your happiness; But near or far, I wouldn't miss All the things you have to share. I hope you know I am always here. I know it is harder being miles away, But always remember this when I say, "Our friendship is a treasure Well beyond any measure.

" Friendship . . . . . . is you. . . . is love. . . . is shared. . . . is forgiving. . . . is understanding. . . . is shared secrets. . . . heals many hurts. . . . is not judgmental. . . . is shared laughter.
. . . is slow and steady. . . . can be angry at times. . . . is dependable and true. . . . is more precious than silver or gold. . . . is meant to be savored like fine wine. . . . is not perfect, much like we are not perfect. . . . does not hold grudges or demand perfection. . . . makes all the wrong things in life, right somehow. . . . is meant to be gulped like lemonade on a hot summer day. . . . is always there, through times of trial, happy times and hard times. . . . just happens, but once discovered, needs to be tended like a beautiful garden. . . . is a road to be traveled slowly, remembering the sights and sounds. . . . is strength when you are too weak to notice its there. . . . is a cherished moment of mutual understanding. . . . reaches into your heart and grabs a firm hold. . . . is a refreshing rain on a hot day. . . . is sunshine through the clouds. . . . cannot be forced or induced. . . . is relaxed and comfortable. . . . is a shoulder to lean on. . . . is an ear to whine to. . . . gets better with age. . . . is shared tears. . . . is shared pain. . . . is shared joy. . . . is shared. . . . is love. . . . is you."

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MyTring-ashishi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "H F A mish :* :*" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Asr-Ki-Sam

IF-Sizzlerz

Asr-Ki-Sam

Posted: 23 February 2014 at 5:22pm | IP Logged

AhanEmbarrassedROFL
tu toh badi ud ri hogi aajROFLROFL
kya karun aaj din hee esa aagaya toh karni padegi naROFLROFL
aur koi chaara b ni tha :/ ROFLROFL
bechari meinROFLROFL
OMGEEE!ShockedShocked
we hv spent 1 year 2gedaPartyPartyParty
nach basantiDancingDancingDancing
ROFLROFL
i realy realy cant believe it!
I mean jis din ka mein kbseee wait kr ri thi has finally arrivedShockedShocked
meri life ka sabseee beautiful dayHeart
1 year!Shocked
yeh 1 year inni jaldi aagaya nae?Shocked
Pata b ni chala
and in this one year my every day has bcum beautiful n memorableHeart
humne both saare fun kiye

n CC n humari pagalon wali chats
they r worth remembering
our pyar bhari chats,rofl bhari conversations kabhi satki hui fightsROFL
humari dosti hai he ekdum solid,dekh na iss pure saal me humari kinniii baar ladai hui phir bhi hum sath he rahe n humari bonding day by day inni str0ng hogaiHeartHeartL]

mein jab inactive hoti hu toh tu kinne pyar se danti hai meko badi khushi hoti haiTongue

seriously agar me IF pe aaing toh u r da reason fr disHeart n i miss our night chats aaa goldn daysHeart
kinne late tak chat karte thhe hum
seriously mene inna maze kisi ke sath nae kiye jitne tere sath aae mekoHeart
Chal koi ni,aaj bhi hum sath toh hain na,n samosi loves her misri bohot bohot sara n sabse zyadaa jitna shayad he koi tujhse karta hoHeart

i've met alottt of ppl hea,bt derz no1 like uHeartHeart
meko toh pehle he pta tha derz sumthng special about u,jab hum 1st tym mile thhe
i found u just lyk meHeart
u have always supported me,listened me,tolerated me,always brought a hugeee smile on my face n datz y i luv u loadz n loadzHeartHeart
teri frndshp meko humesha realize karati hai ki how i lucky i amHeart
u always crack me up wid laughter

n touch my Heart vd ur kindnessHeart
u r sooo much more to me than u thinkHeart
Nobody will ever find another person more special than u r..u r worth more than real gold,u r worth more than true love,
i cud neva imagine life
vdout u is like the stars without skyHeart
omg waah waah kya line thi?ShockedROFLROFL
Yeh meri nae thi hanROFLROFLyeh ek poem tha jo thok diaROFLROFL
baki sb mera hai dekhROFL
i hope u knw hw much u mean to me n hw much i luv uHeartHeart
mein apni misri se inna zyada love krti hu ki i cant explain in wordsHeart

u knw na jab hum kisise hadd se zyada love karte hain toh words hee ni milte toh mere sath bhi exactly aisa hee hoing..
I cant explain my journey wid u in wordsHeart
lyk boht boht beautiful rahi..m sure aane wale saal toh isse bhi zyada memorable hogaHeart In sha allah!
u made my life a dreamy life
ur presence in my life is as important as heartbeat in my heartHeart
waah waah yeh toh kya line ban gae,nae?ROFLROFL
dekh yeh meri apni he hai hanROFLROFL
seedha dil se nikli h tere lyeEmbarrassedROFL
u cannot imagine hw much i luv u n hw much u mean to meHeart

wanna spend my whole life with uHeart
sooo blessed to have u n always thankful to God for ur friendshipHeartHeartHeart
tu nae hoti toh i thnk mein humesha sadti rehti as mein kbhi rofl nae karti thi IF pe n nw ppl r like sersly have u gone mad?ROFLROFL Rofl wali koi baat he nae phir b u r rofling aur teri badolat se i started roflingROFLROFL
tu sbse hatke haiWink
sabse mast hai thats y tu sam ki frnd haiROFL
Pata hai yeh msg likhne me meko boht der lagiROFLROFL
coz pehle toh bday thread phir rocker post aur new year ka confession aur bhi boht baar humne msg likhe ek dusre k lye hai aur har baar same he hota hai mera tohROFLROFLROFL
kya karu ab? But jo bhi likhti it cumz frm my heart coz i realy luv u infinity..infinity se b bohttt zyadaHug
n vl always luv u more n moreHugHeart
ku ki jab mein start karti hu typing den phr rukne ka koi chance he nae
continuosely likhti jati hu cz u realy deserve it..tu toh isse b zyada deserve krti hai
aur yeh sb kuch toh apne aap he mann me aajata hai
ku ki tu boht he zyada special haiHeart..inni k teko khudko b ni pta
teri jagah koi b kbhi b ni le saktaHeart
u r one special pcHeart
ekdum fatakaTongueROFLROFL
itna fun mene kisike sath nae kia sachi me
u r just so special to me n very very close to my heartHeartHeart

humesha mere sath aese he rehna..vl neva let u goHeart
n vl neva leave ur handHeart
i need u every sec of ma lifeHeart

have always been my best frnd n sisHeart
mene teko kbhi bhi apni sis se kamm nahi samjhaHeart
islye toh kbhi ladd padti hu ku ki u knw sis se he hum ladte hain..bt m realy sory agar humari fights hadd se zyada badh jati hai kbhi kbhi n mein he uski wajah hoti hu Unhappy

i knw meri badi gandi aadat hai ki mein pehle msg ni karti aftr our fights :/
pta ni kul padhe phir b ku hoti hainROFLROFLROFL
buahahahahaha *dies laughing*ROFLROFLROFL
But mere mann me chahe kitna bhi gussa ho,i vl always keep loving uHug
agar mere pe kbhi gussa aae toh yeh msg padh lena
hope thoda shant hojaega n i promise ki mein b gussa thoda kamm karne ki karungi
ku ki i dnt like when we fight phir kuch din tak humari baat bhi ni hopati aur mein toh thodi der bhi ni reh sakti tere se baat kare binaShocked
jb bhi inactive hoti hu toh i miss u the mostHeart
n jb tu inactive hoti hai tu puch he mat meko kinna gussa aata haiAngry
yaar bada he miss krti hu mein tekoCry

ur meko pta chalta hai na ki tu fb pe aai aur yahan nae
toh phir mein jealous hoti huShocked
ki tu sbse baat karing phir meko ku rep ni kia
teko yad hai na pehle pehle mein teko bola karti thi ki tu sirf mere se baat krROFLROFL
tujhe pata hai na aaj kal sirf tu,sabzi n fatzu he aate ho..n tu kinna inactive rehti haiUnhappy
n sach me,mein teko bohttt he zyada miss karti huHeart
mera ek bhi aesa din ni jaata jb mein tera kuch na sochu
n cc chats padti huLOL
woh mene aur keeru ne cc pe yaad hai teri shadi karwai thi rofl seROFLROFLROFL
buahahahahaROFLROFLROFL
n yad hai mera force teko fajr tak jagane kaROFL
n tu rukti bhi thi
thank u hanROFL
ab toh tu cc pe bhi ni aati aur rat ko achhe bachon ki trha so jati hai 10 baje se pehleROFLROFLROFL
missing our funUnhappy
luv u boht saara n thank u for giving me the best moments of my life..thanx for ur friendshipHug

i want ppl to knw that hw m lucky to have ur friendshipHeart
tu mere lye humesha first rahegi like forever n everHeart
tu ekdum perfect haiHeart
n i've always wanted a frnd like uHeart
u made me laugh alottt n cry when u were leaving usCry

u always have been hadd se zyada nice to meHeart
Thanx always for understanding meHeart
thank u for making me laugh so hard like pagalon ki tarha
tere sath toh mene kinni baar washrum me chat kia haiROFLROFLROFL
buahahahahaROFLROFLROFL
tune mujhse kya kya ni karwaya be gadhiROFLROFL
paap lag jana hai teko paapeROFLROFL
ku ki mein almost 30minz tak khade hoke chat karti tere sathROFLROFL
but i had gr8 fun in washroom alsoROFLROFLROFL
tere sath chat kar ri thi na dats yEmbarrassed
n teko kbhi kbhi rok leti hu me ku ki ghar pe akeli hoti huROFL
aur darr k maare tere se pakti huROFL
bada maza aata hai
actually kb maza nae aata
tu toh meko humeshaaa hasati hai na
luv ur natureHeart
luv ur pagal panti wala andaazHeart
luv ur roflHeart
luv ur every scrap which cumz to me with ROFLHeart
luv ur msgs for meHeart
luveddd ur thread..sersly dat made my dayHeart
luv ur face,woh kya hai na adha adhoora dekha hua hai meneROFLROFL
luv ur caring sideHeart
luv ur pakau wali bakbakHeart
and
I Love You from the depth of my heartHugHeartHug

thank u for coming in my life
u made my life<3
i feel sooo lucky to have u in my lifeHeart
thnx mish for being what u r, For being a great friend,
For being a great Human being,
For being always jhalli to me,
For listening my foolish talks,
For never leaving me always tolerating me as i am & For being my MISHURIHeartHeart
You are the most adorable,beautiful,loving,gorgeous,friendly,cuttest,sweetest,kind,loyal,amazing,funny,affectionate,tenderhearted,polite,divine,angelic,generous,truthful,honest,cheerful,wonderful,believable,perfect,freaking awesome,cool,gentle,soft,happening and the BESTESTTT person among allHeartHeartHeart
Love u like more than anythng in dis worldHug <3 <3

Edited by Asr-Ki-Sam - 23 February 2014 at 6:16pm

MyTring-ashishi

Asr-Ki-Sam

IF-Sizzlerz

Asr-Ki-Sam

Posted: 23 February 2014 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
and here is quiz fr uTongue

1.hw was dis journey to u?
2.describe dis one year in one word
3.in this 1 year,when did u luv me the most n y?
4.wen did u get angry on me n y?
5.hw n when did u thnk that i can bcum a gud frnd?
6.10 things u luv abt me?
7.did u eva thought abt breaking our frndshp?
8.what does dis frndshp mean to u?
9.when did i make u happy n made u feel special?
10.5 gud qualities abt meTongue

jawab de deo bachaHug

MyTring-ashishi

MyTring-ashishi

IF-Stunnerz

MyTring-ashishi

Posted: 23 February 2014 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Mumaaa :o post :o whattt Shocked Give me 5 mins..lyk seriously u made a post Shockedspy cn u punch me yeah???samosi cn u gv me water??? Eeeh i was waiting 4 ur exam n there u go wd a big post _ wt ud be my reaction on dis idk wohaaa Shockedyar tm logo ka mjhe marne ka plan h kya pta nai kal kese bachi aur aj ye post :o *dead dead dead* oh my going to look my face in da mirror ly an idiotROFL

Edited by ashishi - 23 February 2014 at 9:13pm

Asr-Ki-Sam

MyTring-ashishi

IF-Stunnerz

MyTring-ashishi

Posted: 23 February 2014 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Oh my no no exam nai waiting 4 ur pmROFLsorry a big typo in excitement ROFL oh my my it was cmpltly unexpectedROFL

Asr-Ki-Sam

MyTring-ashishi

IF-Stunnerz

MyTring-ashishi

Posted: 23 February 2014 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Lemme read lemme read* res *

Asr-Ki-Sam

MyTring-ashishi

IF-Stunnerz

MyTring-ashishi

Posted: 23 February 2014 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Oh my my *tearz,smile,eating my nails by gtng emotional* aiieiiin :'( lemme read again Heart

Asr-Ki-Sam

MyTring-ashishi

IF-Stunnerz

MyTring-ashishi

Posted: 23 February 2014 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
*jumping on my bed*eee i was slpng n tera post dkh k slp kya bal b udh gaeROFLoh my itni tareef meri lambi taang r u still alive kya?ROFLm nt expecting ur lyf afta dis tareef se bhara hu postROFLmy god my face z gtng red n m smiling so widely...meri romate meko pagal na samajh le bsROFL~feeling most luckiest gurl of dis world~

Asr-Ki-Sam

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.