Final five:CID

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

*Shruti*

Global Moderator

*Shruti*

Posted: 01 September 2006 at 9:22pm | IP Logged

Final five

Sony's CID Talash has chosen the five contenders Anish, Gaurav, Sinen, Vivek and Chetan who will now compete to be the assistants to CID ACP Pradyuman. With over 55,000 sms messages and 6000 calls the CID investigative team had a task to choose the final contender. And of course this overwhelming response was no mean task to select the five winners. In its successful run of nine years, C.I.D. has had a short-lived association with most of its women artistes. Although open to both men and women, only the men made it to the final five. Meet the new recruits in C.I.D. this week. The winners will be given special training in Mumbai before they become part of the C.I.D team.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sim_indianYamu21umi82990aish2

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Final five:CID" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top