Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

arshi2117

arshi2117

Posted: 23 February 2014 at 4:35am | IP Logged

Khushi entered RM to be greeted by the very chirpy,chocolate-chips eating,cute smile,foreign return NK babua!

NK:Hello Khushiji! *waved his hand*

Khushi smiled put her hands together:Namaste Nanheji!

They both walked in talking about the sangeet when..Khushi heard a buzzing noise hounding her..

Khushi:Mosquito??

*Buzz-Buzz*

Khushi tries to kill the mosquito by putting her hands together and she jumps to get it and NK mistakes her for doing a gesture as part of the sangeet performance

NK:Wow! Khushiji! What a step!

Khushi goes for it again..

And again..

And again.. 

And they finally reached the poolside where our hot and tempting Arnav walks in after NK goes to get the mosquito repellent spray

Arnav huskily:Khushi!!

Khushi felt butterflies in her stomach hearing her name being called out so huskily:Ha..haan Arnavji!

Arnav:What are you doing here?

Khushi then notices the mosquito on Arnav's cheek:Wait! Don't move at all! Not even a single word more!

Arnav:What the..*SLAP*

Khushi realised what she did and she took away her hand that slap-cupped his stubbled cheek that was shivering:That..

Arnav glared at Khushi thinking that how dare she slap me..ME!!..ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA!!! Softly:Get out!

Khushi:What?

NK came by then:Hey Nanav what happened? Why is your cheek so red?

Khushi stammering:Be-Because I..I..I s..sl..slapped..h-him

NK shocked:What?? Don't worry Nanav its ok..things like this happen..it was a mistake..leave it

Arnav:NK stay out of this!

NK:But Nanav..

Arnav:I said stay out of this and now go!! *turned to Khushi* and you GET OUT!!!!!

Khushi:Arnavji..I didn't intentionally ..

Arnav screamed:I said GET OUT!!!!!

Khushi and NK ran away from there

**After a while**

Arnav finished button his shirt and put on his waistcoat and got his tie when he heard a soft "Arnavji" from behind him

Khushi:Arnavji! I want to speak to you

Arnav put his tie around his neck:But I don't so leave!

Khushi:Just once hear me out!

Arnav turned and left his tie on the recliner and walked up to Khushi and crossed his arms on his chest:I'm listening

Khushi tears up:I'm very sorry for doing that..I really am! It was because of that stupid mosquito that was hounding me all over that house!! *sob*

Arnav softly:Khushi! Its ok

Khushi:Does that mean you forgive me? Otherwise I will do sit-ups

Arnav:I forgive you!

Khushi wipes her tears and smiles:So we can have a competition?

Arnav stunned:So all this was acting so I can agree to forgive you and have the competition?

Khushi:No! I really am sorry for that but if you don't really forgive me then *turns her head to her left* then you slap me to take revenge

Arnav still stunned at this angelic creature dressed in a blue salwar in front of him

Khushi:Give it to me!! Come on I can't take it *scrunches her eyes closed*

Arnav smirks with a mischievous glint in his eyes he leaned in by taking a few steps towards her and tilted his head to the left bringing his head to her level and kissed her cheek:I gave it to you *whispered in her ear*

Arnav pulled back to find a crimson red Khushi with three big holes on her face-her 2 eyes huge as saucers and her mouth in a perfect 'o' which he soo badly want to kiss

Khushi:What did you do? *coming out of her trance to find an Arnav standing with a mischievous glint and smirk on his face*

Arnav:I gave for what you asked and that was a kiss if you don't know..I can do it again

Khushi:Noo!! *ran away leaving a laughing Arnav behind who muttered under his breath "pagal"*

Khushi came running down the stairs with her hand on her right cheek which was crimson red

Anjali:Khushiji! What happened to your cheek?

Khushi:Kis..Nothing happened *convincingly*

Anjali didn't seem convinced as she knows that her brother did something which made Khushi 'blush' as she went to talk some sense into him in allowing them to have the sangeet:Khushiji! Did Chote do something?

Khushi:No he didn't..he didn't do anything..with that she took her bag and left RM in a daze thinking about the kiss

Anjali giggled seeing her brother walking down with a smug look on his face with his hands in his pocket..

Anjali:Chote?

Arnav:Yes Di?

Anjali tease look:Why was Khushiji in such a daze?

Arnav smirked remembering how Khushi was stuttering:Oh that! That was nothing...just wait and watch *winked at Anjali and walked out of RM with a naughty smirk*

Anjali gasped seeing the audacity of her brother:Shameless!

###

Outside Khushi was busy muttering to herself not realising how close Arnav got to her

Khushi gasped as she felt Arnav's breath on her neck and his hands snake around her waist

Khushi:What do you think you are doing?

Arnav:What? This ? *tightened his hold on her waist and buried his face in her tresses*

Khushi:A-Arnavji! Stop it someone will see

Arnav:Then let them I don't care

Khushi:But I do!

Arnav:Still don't care!

Khushi pleading:Arnavji!! Leave me please! Pretty please *batted her eyelashes and pouted*

Arnav out of the blue:Will you marry me? *still holding her and whispered in her ear*

Khushi smiled:I will tell you later!

Arnav:When is that later?

Khushi:Tonight!

Arnav:Will wait for your call!

Khushi broke free from his vice grip only to find him smirking..she walked away leaving a sighing Arnav behind...

Arnav walked back in RM with a smile

Anjali:What's the matter Chote? Why are you smiling like never before? 

Arnav:I think we will have to prepare for two weddings now *winked and walked of to his room leaving a gaping Anjali behind*

Anjali shrieked in happiness and went to tell Nani about it...

####

Next day..

Khushi arrived in RM to find workers going about doing their job in decorating the mahal-like home with exquisite taste in colour and flowers..she then unknowingly found herself in Arnav's room

Arnav looked up from his laptop hearing the chimes of her anklets and smirked:So what have you decided?

Khushi:Huh? *looked around and saw where she was*

Arnav:About the wedding?

Khushi:Yes..

Arnav:Yes as in?

Khushi:Yes as in I will marry you!

Arnav smiled:You are serious?

Khushi gave a shy smile:Yes

Arnav hugged her and whispered:I love you Khushi!

Khushi wrapped her arms around his neck:I love you too!

And like that their love story took on to a great journey with fascinating twists and turns 

The end!

Edited by arshi2117 - 23 February 2014 at 5:15am

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

prhaawsomechokrineeveeVatsala97titanichomelessPriya_0Lovely_Bajwa_fire.vs.icehari93GunMAtyayday_lilychahathifsaal044rajiarshianJaveria3991cute_sarunmagss24devishreesuwinCharmz_58Jaan_ArshiSona257ameena671Rohinid_Athena_chavvi16sarunholic_arhi-Xpress-Arshi.Sugi.IPK.Anisha.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS:Give It To Me! I Don't Care" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chavvi16

IF-Sizzlerz

chavvi16

Posted: 23 February 2014 at 4:57am | IP Logged
so cute
slap for kiss
and  then he proposed
isnt that cute
she said yes too

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arshi2117

Arshi.Sugi.IPK