THIS IS TO ALL YOU LOVELY READERS.
THANK YOU MUJHE JHELNE KE LIYE.
Thank You Scraps and Graphics

I AM EXTREMLY GREATFUL TO YOU.
Kiss Scraps and Graphics
Love Scraps and Graphics

Edited by dazzlingmanavi - 15 May 2014 at 12:01am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkypanrocksKiarawinget16cool_star14Blue_guitararsha_simranCrazy_Arshipia.rahasweetydiyafrienHR-DMG4life-Blackheart-anjali22ArSha_Cookielovely7010unishaz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MISSION KRIYAANSH #2 part 17 on pg.10" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dazzlingmanavi

Goldie

dazzlingmanavi

Posted: 23 February 2014 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Welcome Scraps and Graphics
TO THE STORY OF LOVE 
AND 
FRIENDSHIP.

READ HOW FRIENDS MAKE LOVE LIVE.

Edited by dazzlingmanavi - 23 February 2014 at 4:12am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Kiarawinget16pinkypanrocksarsha_simranCrazy_ArshisweetydiyafrienHR-DMG4life-Blackheart-pia.rahaanjali22lovely7010

dazzlingmanavi

Goldie

dazzlingmanavi

Posted: 23 February 2014 at 4:17am | IP Logged

link to the previous thread- http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3040544

part-15 - scroll down.
part-16 - pg.5
part 17- pg.10

Edited by dazzlingmanavi - 15 May 2014 at 12:00am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkypanrocksKiarawinget16sakura20cool_star14Crazy_ArshisweetydiyafrienHR-DMG4lifeanjali22lovely7010

dazzlingmanavi

Goldie

dazzlingmanavi

Posted: 23 February 2014 at 4:20am | IP Logged

Part-15

Rey with a bag on his shoulder turned and took a last look at kriya's balcony. He is leaving. Before last night he could have never imagined that he will leave this place without her but does anything happens according to his wish? First he never thought that his baatcutter would leave him all by his shattered pieces but she does. Then this new girl comes and gave him another reason to cry and feel guilty. He would have never imagined in his wildest dream that there would be a girl coming from nowhere and telling him that his ex still loves him but again it does happen. And last night tops the list of unexpected. Why does this all happen to him??? Why cant things happen according to his wish??? Why only he??? Now here he stands surrounded by these angry birds who call themselves as his friends stealing glances at her balcony wishing to see her last time and hear her beautiful voice calling out to him and stopping him to go and then she clinging onto him and they staying there like that forever and ever and ever. But again will this happen? Offcource not. Things always happen exactly opposite to his wish.

Suddenly something made him stop in his tracks. He heard a sweet voice calling out to him, no actually calling out to "linecutter". He turned around and saw kriya and her mother both all smiley smiley. His world came to a stop. He is loosing his mind.  He is hallucinating. His mind is giving up. This cant be true. He needs a doctor. Kriya smiling at him...samajh aata hai. Jhansi ki rani smiling at him...impossible. Both of them smiling together...ho hi nhi sakta. He was just thinking that should he consult a phycologist in dehradun or should wait till he reaches mumbai when he suddenly felt his world cling on him with all her might and grip him as tight as she could making him realize that all this was really true. He is not a loon...yippie...and moreover he have her.

He responded her action with same affection and need. Oh my god...he so love this feeling. He heard some clapping and hooting and whatever...who cares what others are doing? He have her. He have her. He freeking have her. He can repeat this line as many time as he could and still not get tired. He finally feels complete.

For what felt like infinity they parted away realizing that universeji is still meen to them as everyone are around them peircing them with their eyes. How much he wanted to take his girl and fly away but can he? Ahh...again things doesn't happens according to his wish!!!

Rey looked at smriti waiting for her to say something and she opened her mouth.

Smriti- I am sorry beta. I really am but as a mother its my duty to protect my daughter par shayad it went a bit overboard.

Rey- its absolutely ok...you were correct on your part.

Smriti- main kal raat ko hi aa rhi thi tumhare paas to give you the permission to be with kriya but then I met your friend...that..ummm...taani...ya taani. She gave me those diaries. So I thought ki padhne ke baad hi tumse milungi. So here I am giving you my kriya.

Rey smiled at taani and then with a wider smile looked at smriti.

Rey- I will always keep her happy.

Smriti smiled and said "I know". Everyone were all smiley smiley when kriya gained everyone's attention.

Kr- ae hello...happy...how does your this act made me happy? How dare you tried to leave me? Linecutter ki kabse itni himmat ho gyi ki wo apni baatcutter ko chadne ki soche...???

Kriya said with a fake pout and naughty glint in her eyes. Everyone started giggling while rey was about to answer that question with same naughtiness when he was intruppted by an irritated vickey.

Vickey- hadh hoti hai...bas ho gya...enough of my patience. Yeh kya laga rkha hai. Pehle toh when did you both went to jail...jail kaise, kha aur kyu pahunche tum and then baatcutter...seriously...yeh toh samajh aa gya that you call kriya as baatcutter but why...koi apni girfriend ko baatcutter bulata hai...jaan, sweetheart, baby jaise words ban ho gye hai kya and then comes this new thing...chabilal and romaira aur uske baad wo universeji and now one more new entry to the list linecutter...tum dono koi ache naam nhi aate kya...kha kha se dhundh ke laate ho yeh...baad me I love you I miss you wagera karna...pehle mujhe answer do...I need answers right away...

Everyone started laughing at vickey's condition.

Sharon- well actually in sabke answers mujhe bhi chahiye...(she said between her giggles)

Sm- jo bhi question answer round khelna hai wo ghar par khelna...everyone up...common.

Everyone went to kriya's place and settled themselves on sofa. Smriti went to kitchen to prepare something for them and everyone else made a circle with kriyaansh in between.

Vickey- now will you be kind enough and answer?

Rey- shoot.

Swayam- sabse pehle toh jail wala...mujhe bhi us bare me kuch nhi pata.

Kriya- sab rey ki galti thi.

Rey- meri...???? (he looked at kriya with shock)

Kr- aur nhi toh kya. 2 saal pehle new years pe hum first time dehradun ke club me mile the. Rey ne aese dance kiya ki sare club ko tod diya. Maine sirf ek step kiya tha wo bhi bina kuch tode...phir bhi inke saath phas gyi. Police aayi aur hum dono ko police station le gyi.

Sharon- really rey...

Rey- well...umm...ya like kind of but hum lock up me nhi bandh hue the...just police station tak.

Kr- as if wo kam tha...

Rey- sorry.

Neha- now baatcutter wala...

Kr- linecutter and baatcutter wala connected hai. Club me and then first time in college dono hi time in hone meri line kaati...so I started calling him linecutter.

Rey- maine sirf do baar line kaati thi but yeh madam to har baar hi meri baat kaatti thi...actually katti hai. Its her favroite hobby...that's why I call her baatcutter.

Kr- hobby nhi birth right hai mera...

As soon as these words escaped kriya's mouth their look look hawa hawa started. Kriyaansh were happily looking I each others eyes when nilesh's voice brought them back.

Nil- oye mere pyaar ke the panchis...baad me karna ye llhh...pehle yeh chabilal romaira ko clear out kro.

Kriya- are wo rdx sir ki party me hum saath lock ho gye the and boredom gave birth to chabilal and romaira.

Sharon- but really rey...chabilal...I mean it's a bit you know...umm...

Vishakha- cheap and downmarket...don't hesitate shar..it is.

Rey-arre...hum ka btaye aaapka saron...inke pyaar ne ka ka nhi bna diya humka.

Everyone started laughing at rey's banarsi accent while kriya blushed and rey adored her.

Rinie- and that universeji...?

Amar- are ye toh main bhi bta du...kriya bhagwanji ko universeji kehti hai...

Rinie- oh...

Everyone was chatting when smriti entered.

Smriti- chalo bacha log...baad me karna apna yeh inquiry session pehle aake khana khalo.

Everyone stood up when swaym noticed something which made him uneasy.

Sw- taani kha hai???????

Kr- ha and where is abhi?

Kriya said finally noticing.

Bharat- jabse upar aye hai tabse dono hi gayab hai...

Simmie- khi dono khi saath me to nhi chale gye...you know for spending some private time.

Simmie said making awww face.

Rinnie- I knew it unke beech me kuch chal rha hai.

This made swayam more uncomfortable.

Sw(in mind)- kha ho tum taani...????

Thankyou again everyone.

I hope you liked it. I am really sorry if I disappointed you. Please tell kaisa laga and do press the like button.

Thankyou. 

Edited by dazzlingmanavi - 23 February 2014 at 4:21am

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...iliveyoukavidoll2012Kavyashah9950649757-Monika-..Re..Deepu_krKiarawinget16grungta11pinkypanrocksk.sweetluvuKRscarletmaliksakura20krarshanavalLovelylavenderalex754kreya204star_2012Meesocutecool_star14kriapatelCrazy_Arshizona_malik--RAINA--don girlsSanchita_ArShaKanchi..sweetydiyafrienramya.reddyprincessSoniadaisydee425-Blackheart-HR-DMG4lifebluelashesdancersqueenlovely7010anjali22unishaz-reine-chand91glmorous_divaakankshaArshanature2

cool_star14

Goldie

cool_star14

Posted: 23 February 2014 at 4:30am | IP Logged
res
unres...

yeahh.. new thread n i'm d first on to comment.. yippee..
bade  dino baad 1st comment karne ko mila...Dancing
Well Congo shongo Manavi for d new thread..
keep writing like this..
Coming to d update .. it was too good..
loved it..
mast tha..Big smile
update soon

Edited by cool_star14 - 24 February 2014 at 10:55pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dazzlingmanavi

akankshaArsha

IF-Sizzlerz

akankshaArsha

Posted: 23 February 2014 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Congo msnnu...new thread...
M happy finally kriyaansh mil gaye...bs ab abhi or taani ko bi mila de

dazzlingmanavi

glmorous_diva

IF-Sizzlerz

glmorous_diva

Posted: 23 February 2014 at 4:40am | IP Logged
firstly congrats 4 ur new thread dear

now coming to d update
its superb
rey and kriya ek ho hi gaye...
bichara vicky ...kriyansh ki unique luv story ke unique names ne sab ko confuse kar diya...LOL

loved it

dazzlingmanavi

Lovelylavender

Lovelylavender

Posted: 23 February 2014 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Hellooo mannu!!
First of all..
Congo shongo!!!! Fr new thread!!!
Hayyyeee!!
I luvd this part!!
Jis tarah se bichare rey ko believe nai ho rha tha..
Kriya samaj me aata h.. Smriti impossible. Dono sath me.. Ho hi nai sakta!!
I ws lyk ROFL ROFL
but seriously awww!!
Their confession and union was suuupperr!!!!
Bichara vicky ROFL
Well all in all ekdum masssaallaa update!!
Luvd it!!! Thnx fr pm :)
Update soon :) :)

dazzlingmanavi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top