Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

Lover of the week #13 : -SunnyLeone- (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 21

Page 1
Page   of 21
Page 3 Page 21

Easy_A

Goldie

Easy_A

Posted: 23 February 2014 at 2:04am | IP Logged
...continued
Why do you change your display pic on an almost daily basis?

Why are they so different? One day it's a blonde girl who looks in your face and the next day it's the demure Amrita Rao. Do they have anything to do with your moods?

Assign display pics to the following members:

Trouble:
Me:
Pencil:
Courier:
MD:
Hearts... 

and whoever else you want.

What is your favorite class from the four classes you're taking right now?

Who is your favorite professor and why?

When you have to make tough decisions, who do you go to... and on what basis do you come to a solid conclusion?

If a guy randomly PM-ed you this, what would be your answer?

"Hi my name is "___" I like to be fraaans with you, your ASL plzzz.Smile"

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MasterDisasterD3viL-SunnyLeone-No2PencilHearts.Flowers

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Lover of the week #13 : -SunnyLeone- (Page 2)" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Hearts.Flowers

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 23 February 2014 at 2:53am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MasterDisasterD3viLEasy_ANo2Pencil-SunnyLeone-

rits08

IF-Dazzler

rits08

Posted: 23 February 2014 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Congos Sunny PartyParty
Aj din hai Sunny Sunny sunny.. TongueLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MasterDisasterD3viL-SunnyLeone-No2Pencil

Coeur2PsychoFMS

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 23 February 2014 at 5:14am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

MasterDisasterD3viL-SunnyLeone-No2Pencil

HooLiGaN

IF-Stunnerz

HooLiGaN

Posted: 23 February 2014 at 8:56am | IP Logged
congratz sunny leone Clap  brace ur self 18+ LOTW is coming ROFLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MasterDisasterEasy_ANo2Pencil

No2Pencil

IF-Dazzler

No2Pencil

Posted: 23 February 2014 at 11:14am | IP Logged
where is sunny ? Cry  ... 

MasterDisasterD3viLEasy_A-SunnyLeone-

-SunnyLeone-

IF-Dazzler

-SunnyLeone-

Posted: 23 February 2014 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by No2Pencil

Welcome to the Lover of the week (Self-Proclaimed LOL)  Party
This section is the most dull forum in the history of IF.. okay just kidding, their are more boring forums too like food, gadget, school/college etc etc sections but never mind LOL 

So to break the randomness of this forum, we have started the lover of the week. (nothing serious..just boredWink

Let's start it today with our Thirteenth Lover of the week...can you guess? Tongue 

Okay
Its none other than our -SunnyLeone- Dancing
Congratulations !!! Thank You soo much! Lucky number 13th, too bad it aint friday though ;) Love you soo much Penny Hug

Let's start with the grilling on our Hot Seat Evil Smile

Plagiarized questions Wink

Your name: Tenu pata ;) 

The first letter of your name and surname( if you don't answer above question): A. D

The reason behind your ID: Reason behind this ID is because I screwed things up with my previous one. I just ran away from the retarded mistakes I made and thought I'd come back to start all over, par purane saathi milgaye, and aacha hai, I'm glad they did ;) 

How did you first join IF: I used to come on IF just as a guest. I used to love this one show soo much, and came here to read the updates about it and stuff. Suddenly, I heard the news of it ending, and the ratings of it were soo low on IF, so I was tempted to make an account on here and give it lots of ratings so it wouldn't end. The show freakin ended, and I was going to leave from here, till I got a friend request, and my journey on here started. 

How often do you login: I log in daily if I'm not busy, and sometimes take a break for a week and login, I have a weird schedule so don't be expecting me ;) After logging in, I just stay online for like 5 mins, and then log out. 

Your experience in IF so far: Very interesting. I met some really wonderful people on here, and share great memories with them. I learnt a lot through this site, and came across really creative people. The creations people make on here are soo gorgeous, and stories they write are just impeccable, IF is lucky to have soo much talent here. Vijay sir should appreciate that.

A nice moment of your life on IF: There's soo many, but I guess one unforgettable moment would be when I met Sanjana on here. She's a really good singer, and so she sang a song for me, and uploaded a sweet message for me in her lovely voice. That was just very sweet and heart touching :) I have to mention this other moment, I actually PMed JOT to make a homework thread on here, cause I used to struggle with my Physics shit and so she did, and damn I got so much help ;) 

Your worst nightmare on IF: Not through this ID, but this happened through my very old ID. I was friends with these twin sisters on here, and one of them was being bothered by this weirdo SIDluvsCID, I still remember his UN :| Other girls came across him too and he was trouble :@ Anyways, I decided to help her out and scrapped him telling him to get a life and other swear words. That loser enjoyed getting bashed, and PMed me YUCK :| This nightmare eventually got solved as I gathered an army of friends, and we got him banned, but he came back again to IF as a girl, and started flirting with us, the next day he got banned somehow, and that was the end of that ugly nightmare. He had his own pic up as his DP, he looked totally like a buddha, had a big mustache, and just eww. 

Few friends on IF who share the same wavelength: I lost touch with a lot of good friends on here, some got busy with their studies and went away, and grrr life sucks. I loved Sanaya, maddy, and tanzeel, nishu, shilpa. We were all crazy, and had our own Idiotic CC. You and I share the same wavelength too I think, and Sanzy and I had our good times too :) 

What other forums do you visit other than LFDR: The bolly forum, but it's kinda boring, cause I get all the news from this site, so I don't really need to visit the forum. I visit the debate mansion once in a while, and I have two favorite shows. I love Ek Nayi Pehchaan, and I love Meri Bhabhi, so I visit these show forums too. 
Why are you attracted towards LFDR: I was never attracted to this forum, but since you guys made an appearance here, it became quite cool, hence nowhere else to go, I decided to stick around here ;)

Your favorite pastime: I have soo many. Shopping, Dancing, singing, sports, travelling, exercising, cooking. I just love adventure and love to try new things out. 

Are you a couch potato or busy Bee: A busy bee for sure. The only time I sit to relax would be a just a few minutes and that's when I log into here. I don't really have a social life online, I'm always hanging out with people in real, and learning new things.

What are the activities you do, if you are busy bee I shop a lot! I have a job, and I do a lot of activites. Homework keeps me busy a lot of the time but that aint an activity :P I love skiing, snowboarding, rollerblading, volleyball, and yeah I could like write a freakin story on all the amazing shit I do :) 

What do you usually do, sitting on couch? just browse IF or others as well Sitting on a couch, I browse IF a little bit, check out some neat YT videos if I have a whole lot of time. I have like a lot of favorite channels on YT. 

favorite qoute if any I love reading and searching up quotes. I have a lot of favorites. One of them is: "When writing the story of your life, don't let anyone else hold the pen". 

^I think that is soo true. No one should have a control over your life, the decisions you make should only be based on what you think is right and what you think is wrong. Don't be influenced by anyone into anything that you feel will shine a negative light on you. You are the Boss of your own life, right boss? ;)

Virtual or real: I love my real life <3 There's just soo much to do out here in the real world, yahan par we live under Vijay which ain't cool :P 

D3viLEasy_ANo2PencilHooLiGaN

Shelly1026

IF-Rockerz

Shelly1026

Posted: 23 February 2014 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Congrats Sunny! Smile

We haven't really interacted much but here are some questions for you:

1. If life is a box of chocolates and you never know what you're gonna get, which kind of chocolate would you prefer?

2. What is your favorite sports car?

3. Ski resort or beach vacation? (had to put in this question Wink )

4. Did Mary really have a little lamb?

5. Why did the lamb go everywhere Mary went?

6. On the computer/laptop at home or at a coffee shop with friends?

7. Should Devdas have worked harder to keep Paro in his life?

Enjoy Party

Edited by Shelly1026 - 23 February 2014 at 3:20pm

D3viLMasterDisaster-SunnyLeone-No2Pencil

Post Reply New Post

Go to top