Lover of the week #13 : -SunnyLeone- - Page 12

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by -SunnyLeone-

Good luck Sanzy for your midterms, you will do great!! You are a much better and devoted student than me, I think I failed my midterm if that makes you feel any better, honestly mere jaisa koi stupid nayi ho sakta, you will pass with a flying grade ! :D
I'm the worst person to compare yourself to when it comes to studying. Lol thankyou but that doesn't make me feel better. Hope you did great!
Originally posted by Hearts.Flowers

I'm the worst person to compare yourself to when it comes to studying. Lol thankyou but that doesn't make me feel better. Hope you did great!
hahaha lmfao did we take procrastination lessons together ? XD I had a week off to prepare myself for this exam but all I did was everything besides studying XD way to go me :| I swear I have ADHD :| LOL aww thank you I just hope I passed :/ good luck to you !! Hope u do better than me :D
Me in class: I actually get this

Me doing homework: What the f**k

Me taking the quiz: What the f**k

Me taking the test: What the f**k

hahaha lmfao did we take procrastination lessons together ? XD I had a week off to prepare myself for this exam but all I did was everything besides studying XD way to go me :| I swear I have ADHD :| LOL aww thank you I just hope I passed :/ good luck to you !! Hope u do better than me :D
Now thats bad, though I would've done the same. Leaving everything to the last minute. Gotta stop. Thankyou!
Edited by Hearts.Flowers - 10 years ago

Me in class: I actually get this

Me doing homework: What the f**k

Me taking the quiz: What the f**k

Me taking the test: What the f**k
High five.

Now thats bad, though I would've done the same. Leaving everything to the last minute. Gotta stop. Thankyou!

hahaha lmfao we are still twins :D this hmk shit is soo hard, it all comes at you at once f**kin time doesn't fly at uni or school like it does it at home, I like attempt one question, and start staring at the effin ceiling :| F*L I was even praying last night to God and asking him to help me with the exam with some miracle, and haha I bombed it :| wish there was something I could eat that would make me smarter or something :| study hard!! Don't procrastinate like me, my case is like over in this shit, and I'm gonna get hanged :| lmfao

High five.
Lmfao this is how low my IQ is XD

hahaha lmfao we are still twins :D this hmk shit is soo hard, it all comes at you at once f**kin time doesn't fly at uni or school like it does it at home, I like attempt one question, and start staring at the effin ceiling :| F*L I was even praying last night to God and asking him to help me with the exam with some miracle, and haha I bombed it :| wish there was something I could eat that would make me smarter or something :| study hard!! Don't procrastinate like me, my case is like over in this shit, and I'm gonna get hanged :| lmfao
Really? I feel like time is flying by so fast. Honestly. 8 months till HSC. :O We're gona die.
Shit man I need to get good grades or I'm dead :| If college has taught me anything, it's to play the lottery and marry rich :|
Sunny: Cinderella, the weekly timer is tick tocking away and you're busy chatting? Not cool at all.
Kidding! Occasional B's and C's don't hurt your GPA...  you're just a first year student, it's not the end of the world. If you get a D or an F, you can take it during summer and replace that grade with the one you get then. Cheer up and... start early next time. 

Why do I feel like I only come here to drop nuggets like these ... these days? ðŸ˜† 
Edited by Easy_A - 10 years ago