Frequent Posters

NainaAlex thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: chicksoup

Fine...how r U...😊

Yeah...Abbu Nikhat and Ayan- Three pronged attack.πŸ˜‰

I m good too...
I m waiting for Ayaan's return... but then there's no news regarding this... πŸ˜’
I would like Nikhat herself to do the avenging but then that depends on how long it will take Archana to kick start her own show...
Abbu reveal shouldn't be dragged anymore... 😳
vm17 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful post.I think nikhat will come an take revenge from farhan.
which movie is this song from?
You write very well.i daily go to the forum to see your posts.Have you written any FF's?
subhkisonu thumbnail
Beautiful beautiful beautiful is all I can sayπŸ‘. I liked the way you used that song ..." Zehnaseeb"...
And I loved the part where you described Asad's feeling, his concerns about Nikhat. 
Loved it. πŸ˜Š
chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: vm17

Beautiful post.I think nikhat will come an take revenge from farhan.

which movie is this song from?
You write very well.i daily go to the forum to see your posts.Have you written any FF's?

Thank U...😳
Movie- hasee toh phasee...

Revenge...Nikhat is quite helpless on her own. Maybe her bhaiya and bhabhi wil help her..or even Najma...

FFs...will send U the link when I update next chapter...😊
chicksoup thumbnail
Originally posted by: subhkisonu

Beautiful beautiful beautiful is all I can sayπŸ‘. I liked the way you used that song ..." Zehnaseeb"...

And I loved the part where you described Asad's feeling, his concerns about Nikhat. 
Loved it. πŸ˜Š

Thank U...😳

Asad as his sibling's caretaker has always ben emphasised on. And Zoya mentioned that she'd never take away that bhaijaan...😳 So...got me thinking...Actually the song was an afterthought...so happy it fit in...😊
subhkisonu thumbnail

Thank U...😳

Asad as his sibling's caretaker has always ben emphasised on. And Zoya mentioned that she'd never take away that bhaijaan...😳 So...got me thinking...Actually the song was an afterthought...so happy it fit in...😊

I always loved the sibling bonding. When it comes to show relationships Gul is the best. We witnessed it before in IPK.  Arnav Anjali bonding was so beautiful. Now when Asad will know the truth what' ll be his reaction ? Let's see... Anyway when you'll update this please send me the link. Ankie ne mujhe apke kuch writing bheja hai, I am reading ...those are beautiful. 
chicksoup thumbnail
Originally posted by: subhkisonu

I always loved the sibling bonding. When it comes to show relationships Gul is the best. We witnessed it before in IPK.  Arnav Anjali bonding was so beautiful. Now when Asad will know the truth what' ll be his reaction ? Let's see... Anyway when you'll update this please send me the link. Ankie ne mujhe apke kuch writing bheja hai, I am reading ...those are beautiful. 

Gul and relationships... So glad U brought in Anjali and Arnav...they were such an adorable sibling pair...😳 Funny..I thought many IPK fans hated Di...glad U R different...πŸ€—
GitaIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Loved the song in the movie
Loved the song in QH on asya
Loved the song in your post.

Asad worrying about Nikhat
Zoya worrying about Abbu

Thank goodness they are married,
or else I would've been worried about their worries
thinking what else are they going to sacrifice.
subhkisonu thumbnail

Gul and relationships... So glad U brought in Anjali and Arnav...they were such an adorable sibling pair...😳 Funny..I thought many IPK fans hated Di...glad U R different...πŸ€—

I can never hate Di , yes I was lil bit irritated for some time , but then if you see the things through her eyes then the reaction was perfectly ok. Anjali was a devoted and loving wife since the beginning aur Shyam ne kuch clue bhi toh nahi choda thaπŸ˜† woman like Anjali is bound to trust her hubby blindly, but there was no doubt that she was a beautiful soul, sab ke liye bahut pyar tha uske dil mein😊. She was such an adorable character😊.
Anyway do nat forget to send me the linkπŸ˜›