***is it so hard to trust****

Posted: 10 years ago
My Dear DABHlians!!!
for my tiny knowledge a forum is a place to review appreciate comment  analyze a show and characters

DABH is a show which became an integral part of our life. In that Suraj is a character who is loving caring and light of Rathi Pariwar
And for Sandhya he is her life without him she is nothing..and of course without her Suraj is nothing...

And for our DABHly who is Suraj...What is his place here...
Lets touch our heart and think...

We will search all over the DABH forum comment and post 'tfs' except Suraj and Anas AT
That is an abandoned place for most of us

We will have polls and opinion about star of the day expression show stealer and so on..
We know in our conscience that Suraj is the one to vote but we will cast our vote to Khana
who doesnt even know what he is doing...

We will chit chat in thread and decide to go and remove the like we have posted in our hero's
fan page because he went to Dubai with his friend
What you gain by this and what he loose by this

Just look around us... Fans are here because their star is  playing a cameo role and wait for his part to see him atleast in a frame and to praise him

Fans who dont bother about the rumor and wait for a chance to come anywhere just to say their love for her They only need a platform to praise her.

But what about Suraj??

What to do we DABHlians like Suraj  -  a fictional character
                                                hate Anas - a human being

I just wonder how can you hate someone in life?
How can you use the word 'hate' when you are nowhere personally connected to him
or have contact with him

Regarding Anika we were full of aww s and wow s whenever we see them off screen
When he commented about his co actor how many of us made fun of the word 'Professionalism"
Did we ever thought those comments dragged Deepika also into the picture?? NO...
We were amazed to see the magical Anika, we want the reel Surya to become real Anika
Suddenly the magic vanished...why? we thought real Anika will not happen so no magic
If you see pink shadow when you look at Anika the fault is in your view. And we are wishing Deepika to get a better person as if Anas is the worst which reminds me of the story fox and the sour grapes.

For me Anika is magical because if their offscreen bonding
The comradeship  between a budding actress and an experienced actor is magical
The support and commend for each other is magical It will be there always You will realize that feeling if you are an artiste.

And about Rati and Anas as thala said in one of the post i give damn for those articles unless
Anas come out  personally onscreen
As some pointed out he is not bothered about what others will think and he is not capable of managing his public image like many others.
 But it his life and personal matter.We dont have the right to judge anybody.

Here i want to share my personal experience with you. I dont mind if you think my son bad as you think of Anas,
My younger son has many friends..I mean girl friends from school college office internet
Among them one is very close They go out chat exchange gifts she used to visit us.
 Years back I asked my son once only once.. is she the girl who you going to marry?
 He said No She is my friend my true and best friend .. Thats all that topic never raised again till date
Because I trust my son I love him and I believe him He will not lie to me
 And he is a man who is intelligent and matured enough to make his decisions and free to have his choices.
Even tomorrow if he comes and tell me that she is his life partner ok cool  i'll take it positively thinking friendship blossomed in to love.
 The same goes with Anas also
Because I trust him. Love him unconditionally with his plus and minus
And I feel proud to call myself a fan of Anas
The support and prayer of this unseen mother will be there for him always.
 I will keep on doing my posts on him till my last breath.

So My dear DABHlians!!! what shall we do?  Being the loving broad minded DABHlians shall we trust Anas and include him into our loving family?? Accept and give him the credit and appreciations he deserves!!!!
Most important dont ever forget that he is our loving Sandhya's Suraj

If anyone feel this post controversial I beg your pardon from all of you
What I felt I wrote

So as usual you can pm the mods to close the topic  I definitely dont mind at all😊

Vasanthima,
I fully agree with you and thanks for opening our eyes...some of us (Anika fans) got carried away with so much of Anika feeling and became too possessive about them that we couldn't see him with any other lady. Its selfish on our part that we forgot that  offscreen they are different individuals having their own choices of friends, life partners etc. and we have no right to comment on their personal life at all. 

I love both Anas and Deepika as they are the soul of DABH and the serial is incomplete without either of them. We cannot imagine Suraj (anas) without Sandhya (deepika) and same with Sandhya without Suraj. Anas representing Suraj and Deepika representing as Sandhya are life-line of DABH and we should always support, love and praise them for portraying their reel characters with utter perfection and dedication and not merely judge them on their personal front.
Edited by Ramro_mora - 10 years ago
I agree with u.
Wonderful post. Well said.
I agree with u vasantha ji
But one quetion u accept anas(suraj) character as son
Do u accept deepika(sandy) character as ur daughter ?(sorry ur personal interest).i personally like suraj nd sandy sorry not anika.i think it depend on there personal interests.i like  deepika and anas sorry if i hurt u.
Edited by laxmi424 - 10 years ago
agree with u dear on anas part n i have always noticed here that       this forum is dominated by members of deepika fans mostly n they like anas only on 1 condition if there is anika in real life also otherwwise anas dont exist in this forum there is no anas only anas fan here except few members who truly love anas only n love him uncondotionally most ppl think anas or their fvrt actors r puppet who should behave as      they wish they r not human beings at all their puppet should date or marry their fvrt actress only otherwise no fan following thats the immature thinking of fans in this kalyuk self bashing of own fvrt actor
Agree with U Vasanthima
Anas n Deepika is the Soul of DABH...
Love AnIka/SurYa
Very well said Vasuma
We all should support Anas and Deepika
Good and bad time..thank you so much Vasuma.
God Bless us all..stay Happy..DABH rocksss.
Originally posted by laxmi424

I agree with u vasantha ji
But one quetion u accept anas(suraj) as son
Do u accept deepika(sandy) as ur daughter in law?(sorry ur personal interest).i personally like suraj nd sandy sorry not anika.i think it depend on there personal interests sorry i hurt u.

well said Laxmi,
Personally i like Surya but not Anika, It depends on their personal interests.
Totally agree with u Vasuma...
...I like Anas/Suraj,He is a Great Actor...no doubt in dat

I Love him unconditionally with
his plus and minus
And I feel proud to call myself a fan of Anas
I will keep on doing my posts on him till my last
breath...Dis is ur cmt i just want to edit dis...

I love Deepika unconditionally with her Plus and minus.And I feel proud to call myself a fan of DeepikaSingh

N
Without AnIka No SurYa ...
So l love both
AnIka/SurYa rockzzz...
dis is my Personal Opinion...

Vasumaa we will fully support anas and deepika they r the heart of our dabh. They just blended so well in our daily life and without suraj sandhya is incomplete and without sandhya there is no meaning for suraj. Without Anika surya is no possible. Love them together as till their offscreen masti then they will deserve our love as suraj and sandhy.