Balika Vadhu

Written Update-Balika Vadhu- Feb 22/14- Crt Trauma & Hosp Drama

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Am here... sorry was doing Pati Pratiyogita math for StarBharat!  Will park my SOH for court & hospital scenes today.  πŸ˜³
===
Udaipur ka Court
Silly looks SERIOUS!  She takes oath to tell truth and testifies how she met Sleazy (Saurabh) through Ankita.  He tried from day one to make her feel comfortable.  His lawyer, Kabra, objects about who was trying to come close.  Judge lets Serious continue...they went to party at 9, at first they were downstairs, but after he gave her drink she got dizzy.  She wanted to go home but, he told her to rest upstairs.  She doesn't remember beyond going to the room with her.  Lawyer Maheswari says she was unconscious due to Saurabh's drugging - Kabra objects.  Judge tells them to stick to facts.  Serious mentions MMS from Saurabh - then she learnt what happened that night - she was raped.  Sleazy denies this and is told he will get his turn.  She is cross-examined.  She admits she destroyed the phone including her phone's memory.  Lawyer Kabra then says there was no such video on Saurabh's phone either. Anandi recalls the Saurabh phone deletion scene.  Sanchi says Anandi n Payal are witnesses... but, they didn't see what happened.

Anandi is called to stand.  She testifies she found Sanchi alone n unconscious with her make up and clothing all astray.  Kabra asks whether she saw anything wrong happening with Sanchi.  NO.  Anandi is also forced to accept that Sanchi lied to Shekhars about her whereabouts that night.  She is further compelled to admit that Sanchi brought false case Jagdeesh.  When Kabra pushes the point Anandi becomes a tigress and accuses Saurabh drugged & raped Sanchi.  But, she is told to provide proof by Kabra.

Jaitsar Hospital
JaGa eyeing each other in hallway of hospital...interrupted by another nurse who says room ready. Surgery gets complicated.  Ganga is worrying more about baby than surgery.  Baby is crying in nursery.  Ganga is getting more and more distracted.  

At home DS worries where is Ganga.  Nursery staff calls DS and tells about crying baby.  DS tells she will go.  Sumi tries to stop her. 

DS doing grand job pacifying her parpota (great grandson).  She thinks to herself that Ga is being careless about baby.

Ja's slow surgery is finally over.  He instructs Ganga to keep eye on patient.  

VO: Its not easy for victims to find justice!  Sometimes the innocent are punished and the guilty are set free 

Precap: Maheswari says there is proof - the DNA test report.  
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Can someone tell me why this show is still called "Balika Vadhu"??
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Dhanyawad Anjana ji...yeh BV ki likheet prakshepan ke liye

Aapka andaaze bayaan hamesha se her anokhaa aur adhabhoot raha hain...

aap ke liye baar baar lagatar ek hee insaan ki kahani batane ki zeemedari aa jati hainπŸ˜‰...iss baat humme khed hain...😭

parantu aap bahot hee ankhokhe dhang se likhti hain toh padhane walon ko Anand milata hain.πŸ˜†

ek aur Kamra kon hain...humme toh laga ki Kabra hainπŸ˜‰
Edited by blushing - 10 years ago
Muktchand thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

kyunki insaan aur abhineeta abhinetri badali jaa sakti hain parantu Dharavahik ka naam nahi.

Dhanyawad πŸ˜†
RainbowSun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

Will explain later πŸ˜‰

btw -Who is Kamra?

He is Mr. Vivek Kabra
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: blushing

kyunki insaan aur abhineeta abhinetri badali jaa sakti hain parantu Dharavahik ka naam nahi.

Dhanyawad πŸ˜†

🀣🀣🀣  Aap humein StarBharat ka bhasha bole rahey hai!  So its Kabra not Kamra... I did wonder why he was called "room"🀣  But, as I was trying very hard not to be silly today I resisted my query.  

Kabhi kabhi Dharavahik ka naam badal na zaroori hota hai kyunki woh jo dhekate aaj kal usse is naam se koi sampark nahi.  
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anjali_pi

Will explain later πŸ˜‰

btw -Who is Kamra?

He is Mr. Vivek Kabra

Sounded like Kamra to me and acted like Cobra in Crt!🀣🀣  Corrected the name for you all.  
RainbowSun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
It is called Balika vadhu becoz
The story is still about Anandi and her  families and Anandi was a balika vadhu- Family means old and new. Old family is now Mayaka and new family  is  Sasural.

Muktchand thumbnail
@ Anjana ji kisi Mahapurush kehke aur likhe gaye hain ki Naam Mein kya rakha hain

toh Kamra hoo ki Abra ka Dabra hoo ki Kabra hoo

Raha Dharawahik ka naam toh Kahani toh Balika Vadhu ki her hain...parantu Balika akeli nahi hain ab doo doo bhare poore pariwaar hain...
Sath mein ek Lambu aur aagyakari pati aur pyarasa beta bhi hain... Joh kabhi kabhi gayab hoo jaate hain lekin hamesha Balika ki her baat manate hain.
Lakh mol ek baat naam Balika Vadhu hee hain phir chahe bhaav aur dimaag koi aur khaye

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
@Aditi - aap shuddh hindi bohaat aache likhte hai... Balika aab badi bahu hogayee uss hisab se naam Badi Vadhu hona chahiye.