Love is Beautiful(Kunal-Nimmo fan-fic)

shalmi27 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Hey I've created this new fan-fic of Kunal and Nimmo. Hope u guys like it. And I cant post the parts everyday since I have school. I am given only limited time for the internet. But I'll try my best to post it for every three days. Anyway now I am having my Holidays so may be I can post everyday till 11th of August.And one more thing; I will writing the dilogues in english as I am not too good in Hindi. But I'll use it in between. So here goes:

PART ONE

The story goes after Natasha is told that N-G is only contract marriage. Gunal and Natasha go out together and come back late night and Nimmo is all sad. But Kunal is unable to realise it.This is the case everyday. Here enters a new character. The name of the person is Rohan and he is a distant relation of Kunal.He is from London and is coming to stay at Sehgal house for a few days as a part of his business.

Sehgal House( Dining table)

Dadi(Di): Kunal tume patha hai na ki aaj Rohan aa raha hai. To main chahti hoon ki tum usse welcome karne ke baad office jao.
Kunal(K): Ok Dadi. I'll wait for him.

Kunal-Nimmo Room

Nimmo(N): Kunal yeh Rohan kaun hai?
K: Woh mera ek distant relation hai but I know him quiet well. He is a very nice guy and talented too.You know he does great work in his business. Its all bcoz of him that their business is in such a high profit.
N: Oh! To woh yahaan kyun aa raha hai.
K: For business. Usse yahaan kuch zaroori kaam hai.

In The Hall
Rohan is entering. He is handsome and is wearing blue jeans and white T-shirt. He comes straight to Dada and Dadi and touches their feet for blessings.

K: Hi Rohan! How are you buddy?
Rohan(R): I'm fine. How are you?
K: I'm fine. So you are here for business?
R: Ya, but not only for business but for some break too. Like a Holiday trip. I am going to enjoy here very well. And you are going to accompany me, OK?
K: Done Dude
Just then Nimmo is coming down wearing a sky blue churi. And Rohan is impressed.He just keeps staring at her and...

R: Hey who is that Miss perfect? (Perfect means he meant the homely look of Nimmo)
K: Oh, This is Nimmo, I mean Namrata, My wife.
R: Wife? You are married. I cant believe it Kunal and that too with such a traditional girl. You must be joking.
K: No really, She is my wife and its been 6 months since our marriage. Its just that everything happened in a lot of hurry that we couldn't inform many of them. I'm sorry yaar.
R: Hey, Its OK. I was just joking.( He turns to Nimmo) Any way nice meeting you Mrs.Namrata. ( He shakes hand with her.)
N: Nice meeting you too.
K: Alright then guys. It is getting late for me for . I had better leave.
N: Kunal but you forgot to bring your case from our room. Wait here I'll bring it.
K: OK ! Natasha, you go and sit in the car.
R: Hey man you are so lucky to get a wife like this. She is so responsible and perfect. And by the way who is this Natasha?
K: She is a friend of mine. I am giving her training at my office.
R: Alright then. Bye. See you in the evening. I'm so tired.
K: OK bye.
While Rohan is going to his room he just glances at Nimmo who is bringng Kunal's case.He smiles to himself shaking his head and thinking-how nice o her.

Please post your comments. My next part will be based on it. I hope u all like it.
Have a Nice Day!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amritafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think this is second time u started this fic .anyways i love ur fic a lot so do continue
amritafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think this is second time u started this fic .anyways i love ur fic a lot so do continue
mpatel97508 thumbnail
yeah... you started the fan-fic again! but i love this fan-fic!! please continue!!
griffy.fz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
good luck it loooks really goood
krazychik92 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
i rlly like it sounds sweet
im thinkin kunal is gunna get jealous of rohan talkin to nimmo or sumthin like that
well cont. soon
aisha1 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
hey sound interesting
love kunal
hope u cont soon
and rohan is played by who??