Page 1 of 24

Page 1
Page   of 24
Page 2 Page 24

shalmi27

Groupbie

shalmi27

Posted: 01 September 2006 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Hey I've created this new fan-fic of Kunal and Nimmo. Hope u guys like it. And I cant post the parts everyday since I have school. I am given only limited time for the internet. But I'll try my best to post it for every three days. Anyway now I am having my Holidays so may be I can post everyday till 11th of August.And one more thing; I will writing the dilogues in english as I am not too good in Hindi. But I'll use it in between. So here goes:

PART ONE

The story goes after Natasha is told that N-G is only contract marriage. Gunal and Natasha go out together and come back late night and Nimmo is all sad. But Kunal is unable to realise it.This is the case everyday. Here enters a new character. The name of the person is Rohan and he is a distant relation of Kunal.He is from London and is coming to stay at Sehgal house for a few days as a part of his business.

Sehgal House( Dining table)

Dadi(Di): Kunal tume patha hai na ki aaj Rohan aa raha hai. To main chahti hoon ki tum usse welcome karne ke baad office jao.
Kunal(K): Ok Dadi. I'll wait for him.

Kunal-Nimmo Room

Nimmo(N): Kunal yeh Rohan kaun hai?
K: Woh mera ek distant relation hai but I know him quiet well. He is a very nice guy and talented too.You know he does great work in his business. Its all bcoz of him that their business is in such a high profit.
N: Oh! To woh yahaan kyun aa raha hai.
K: For business. Usse yahaan kuch zaroori kaam hai.

In The Hall
Rohan is entering. He is handsome and is wearing blue jeans and white T-shirt. He comes straight to Dada and Dadi and touches their feet for blessings.

K: Hi Rohan! How are you buddy?
Rohan(R): I'm fine. How are you?
K: I'm fine. So you are here for business?
R: Ya, but not only for business but for some break too. Like a Holiday trip. I am going to enjoy here very well. And you are going to accompany me, OK?
K: Done Dude
Just then Nimmo is coming down wearing a sky blue churi. And Rohan is impressed.He just keeps staring at her and...

R: Hey who is that Miss perfect? (Perfect means he meant the homely look of Nimmo)
K: Oh, This is Nimmo, I mean Namrata, My wife.
R: Wife? You are married. I cant believe it Kunal and that too with such a traditional girl. You must be joking.
K: No really, She is my wife and its been 6 months since our marriage. Its just that everything happened in a lot of hurry that we couldn't inform many of them. I'm sorry yaar.
R: Hey, Its OK. I was just joking.( He turns to Nimmo) Any way nice meeting you Mrs.Namrata. ( He shakes hand with her.)
N: Nice meeting you too.
K: Alright then guys. It is getting late for me for . I had better leave.
N: Kunal but you forgot to bring your case from our room. Wait here I'll bring it.
K: OK ! Natasha, you go and sit in the car.
R: Hey man you are so lucky to get a wife like this. She is so responsible and perfect. And by the way who is this Natasha?
K: She is a friend of mine. I am giving her training at my office.
R: Alright then. Bye. See you in the evening. I'm so tired.
K: OK bye.
While Rohan is going to his room he just glances at Nimmo who is bringng Kunal's case.He smiles to himself shaking his head and thinking-how nice o her.

Please post your comments. My next part will be based on it. I hope u all like it.
This fan-fic will be continued in the fan-fic section. So after reading this please go to the fan-fic section for the continuation.
Have a nice day.

Edited by shalmi27 - 04 November 2006 at 1:03am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "LoveIsBeautiful-Updt-part23(K-Nfanfic)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aanyakunat

IF-Rockerz

aanyakunat

Posted: 01 September 2006 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
very nice Smile

gurbachan

Groupbie

gurbachan

Posted: 01 September 2006 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
its awesome and i hope u could please continue very soon!!!!!!!!!!

shalmi27

Groupbie

shalmi27

Posted: 02 September 2006 at 2:10am | IP Logged
PART TWO

Nimmo is in the Kitchen making lunch for Kunal with Kantaben. Rohan comes inside looking for something to drink. He searches the fridge there and ses that nothing is there that he likes. He goes to Nimmo...

R: Uh Xcuse me Nimmo. Kya tum mere liye ek madad ker sakti ho.
KB: Kya baath hai. Mein karti hoon na?
R: Woh kya hai ki mujhe fresh juice chahiye-Pineapple. Kya aap mere liye bab sakti hain.
KB: Uske liye to mujhe mixie chahiye.
R: Mixie?
N: Kantamaasi, mixie nahi,juicer. Vahaan pa hai deckiye. You dont worry.I'll send it to your room.
KB: Oh! to yeh juicer tha! Mujhe nahi patha tha.
R: No problem. I can wait here.
Nimmo starts cutting the pineapple and starts putting it in the juicer. After it is over she is pouring it into a glass and putting some sugar and stirring it.
R: Nimmo tho How is your marriage life? How is Kunal? A good Husband?
N: Of course. He is the best husband a girl could ever get.
R: Are you teasing him or are you serious?
N: Come on Rohan. I am serious. And in fact how can I tell that he is not a good husband. Ours was a love marriage.(KB is all shocked.)
R: WOW! Thats new information. I did not know that. So how was love life.
N: Oh, it was just fantastic. I loved those days.
R: So which life is better? Love life or Married life?
N: Yeh tho bohut hi mushkil sawaal hai! Let me think. I think Married life is more beautiful.
R: So tell me about your love life.
N: love life? ( She thinks- Oh no! Ab mein kya kahoongi?)
She hands him the juice. Suddenly Dadi calls Rohan. He leaves to Dadi.
KB: Nimmo tumne aisa jhoot kyun kahaa. Ab phas gayi na? Ab woh ayega aur tumhare love life ke bare mein poochega. Kya karogi?
N: Patha nahi Kantamaasi. Aap kuch sochiye na? Please Kantamaasi mein kahoongi?
R: Sorry Nimmo. Mujhe ek urgent kaam aa gaya hai. So I have to go. Lekhin dont worry. We will continue your love story tommorow.OK? Bye. See you Later.
N: Bye. Offfo yeh kaisa mussibat hai.
KB: Are agar yeh Kunal se yeh sab kahega patha nahin woh kya kehne wala hai.
N: Mein tho uske bare mein bhool hi gayi. Usse Rohan se jo bhi baat hua woh sab kehna padega. ( Sha looks into her watch) Oh no. Bharah bajne wala hai aur abhi tak maine Kunal ki Lunch Pack nahi ki hai. Kantamaasi aap ek kaam keejiye usse phone karke keh dheejiye ki Lunch aane mein dher ho jayegi.
KB: Uski kya zaroorat hai. Usse kuch dher ke liye bhookha rehne do.
N: Please Kantamaasi.Please.
KB: Teek hai teek hai mein phone karti hoon.

HALL
Kunal is enetring the house after work. Rohan is sitting on the sofa reading a magazine. He looks up at Kunal.

R: Hi kunal.
K: Hi Rohan. So how did you spend the day? Did you get bored?
R: It was great. And I was not at all bored. Nimmo gave me very good company in the morning.
Kunal's face changes. He looks confused.
R: Kunal, I wanted to ask you something. I am planning go for a small shopping tomorrow.
K: Oh. Great.
R: I was just wondering if Nimmo could come with me. For company. Its just that I'll get bored if I go all alone. Do you mind?
Kunal thinks for 2 seconds and with a very unsatisfied face says...
K: Why not? Sure. You both can go.
R: Oh thats so great. Alright then. You must be tired and Nimmo will be waiting for you. Go fast. Dont make her wait.And Kunal can you tell Nimmo to come downstairs?
K: Sure(with a very uncomfortable face)

sadz11

IF-Rockerz

sadz11

Posted: 02 September 2006 at 3:53am | IP Logged
awesome fan fic !! Clap

tanya

tanya

Posted: 02 September 2006 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
hey i loved ur fanfic .u did an awesome job
 Smile

Edited by tanya - 02 September 2006 at 12:04pm

åpoiuy

åpoiuy

Posted: 02 September 2006 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
HEY
Really good fanfic. Nice start Clap Clap Clap
Love,
Sadaf

chat_222

chat_222

Posted: 02 September 2006 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
I really like it, it is simply wow and a nice start.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top