Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

casper thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: hoopoe

Casper, here are the few incidents which suggest both are cursed for their own reasons...

"When I was cursed, I was also told my cure," said the General hotly, ... Ch 176

Adroit as you are, truth be this that you cannot discern the right from the wrong, Master Menace," said the General, putting his hands calmly into the pockets of his pants as he eyed his enemy, "You are cursed because of it, remember?"                                              ...ch 206

"Why did you get cursed in the first place?" asked a suspicious First Lord.

"Why did YOU get cursed in the first place?" backfired the General, calmly.

"It is not for you to know," said the First Lord, looking away.

"Then I have nothing to say either," said the General.

...ch 137

Also, there is an another incident where General say to Lady Anjali that he was cursed due to some "folly" of his... Sorry I couldn't locate chapter though... πŸ˜³

Can I Abs say that I LOVE YOU !!!! Yesss.. So we do have 2 sides of the coin now...!! I do remember this... which makes me think.. it could go both ways now..or be a combination of both... I will Hold on the Lineage theory and practically Imposed as well.. Oh this just gets Interesting...!! πŸ˜ƒ 
casper thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Farwa_Ibrahim-

Shassy u know before reading all of ur comment I was like in a trance I reached till the point tht the child will b green heart for her father n it was almost all what u said. The cure is not in humanly form its in emotion its in feelings feelings of heart. Gen. hates fathers he despise them n thts y its his child who has his cure. it will b awakening of his fatherly feelings in his heart freeing him from curse. And in case of Lordy he stopped believing in love stopped bending in front of others and who stopped showing his heart its Khushi who will bring back all this n more thus the power of true love freeing him but what u said is making more sense now tht both will b tested sith Khushi n the child n both will choose their weakness. ah Lin love u for writing this n soulie hoopoe n Shassy u three just rock

@Farwa_Ibrahim-.. Well said..!! While I 100% agree to the @purple bold part.. 

@underlined... In this case don't we agree to the fact that Khushi is also General week-ness here.. He needs to be with Khushi(or so he thinks) that she is his cure...& he is willing to let go both of them...K& baby cos he believes it to be cursed bcos of the appearance of the spooky girl which in my head is pretty clear that she is as his catalyst to bring his negative side out...while the hooded Lady is positive flow to the Lordy... The Unborn child is actually Anjali Test IMO.. 

The word is here "acceptance..." While Arnav has accepted Khushi knowing she is the downfall for him...General has not been able to do so...or his child !! 
-Farwa_Ibrahim- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
@Hoopoe Thank u hun for liking what I said n on ur this line

I guess, the memory will be wiped off if one
witness the cursed transformation or the
transformed creature, except those persons
to whom the curse has revealed by itself...

I feel it to b true too like shassy has said tht if u transform in front of someone in who's presence u had transformed already the erased memory will b back but one minute didn't Gen transformed willingly in front of Master Gupta? arghh I was so happy to read ur this line n suddenly remembered this. ab kya so lordy will have to transform twice in front of Khushi

now this
these questions are connected
to the prologue... "The third man" present at
the garden...

I too think so dat it does

@Casper no I dont think Khushi is his weakness. weakness is someone whom u can't see in pain (if talk abt humans coz there r weaknesses for other things too like food lol) if someone is ur weakness u can't give them pain n can give n take lives for their safety. their happiness is all u want but its not the case of Gen n Khushi. Khushi is his NEED to get rid of the curse n she is no where in his heart . He have a soft corner for Lady Anjali but for Khushi its just his need overpowering every and all emotions.
shass thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Farwa_Ibrahim-

@Hoopoe Thank u hun for liking what I said n on ur this line

I guess, the memory will be wiped off if one
witness the cursed transformation or the
transformed creature, except those persons
to whom the curse has revealed by itself...

I feel it to b true too like shassy has said tht if u transform in front of someone in who's presence u had transformed already the erased memory will b back but one minute didn't Gen transformed willingly in front of Master Gupta? arghh I was so happy to read ur this line n suddenly remembered this. ab kya so lordy will have to transform twice in front of Khushi

now this
these questions are connected
to the prologue... "The third man" present at
the garden...

I too think so dat it does

@Casper no I dont think Khushi is his weakness. weakness is someone whom u can't see in pain (if talk abt humans coz there r weaknesses for other things too like food lol) if someone is ur weakness u can't give them pain n can give n take lives for their safety. their happiness is all u want but its not the case of Gen n Khushi. Khushi is his NEED to get rid of the curse n she is no where in his heart . He have a soft corner for Lady Anjali but for Khushi its just his need overpowering every and all emotions.

Fari..dont get too confused about things..there's alot that we know nothing about..we still dont know what exactly happened between the gen. And master gupta..but if you remember,Gen. Was fighting his urge to transform that night when shashi questioned him,so its possible that while angry he lost control n transformed.. or may be not. Let it reveal. For now just remember the clues.. n it does seem that lordy will have to transform twice may be..For now.   

@khushi n Gen. Equation--- u know my take is different. So will reserve my comment for now. 

PS--- where's new thread..new update..our linny?πŸ˜•

arnavkhushi398 thumbnail
when u wl update dr..waitng fr next chaptr..update soon
seshatree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hi will you updating anytime soon... 
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
please do update soon..waiting for the next part eagerly..😊
Aquiline thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Forgive me for my delay but here is your promised Thread.

ankitabaran thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful story...i m in love with is story...cherry on the top of cake by reading 240 chapters...but still main reason and cure of curse is not reavel in the story...plz accept my buddy request and update soon...waiting for next update...πŸ˜›
crazy4ArnavSR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
off to read all missed chaps...Goodies! i have a long way to go! *excited*