Mahabharat Farewell Thread starts @Pg 53 *imp eventsn* - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Sukanya_Datta

Amazing and scary both..πŸ˜†
But Appy di has assured me that she will always be there to guide me, so am not worried..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
thats like ma buddyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Good going everyone. 
May be one of you can take dialogue or dialogues of the week. As there may be many after seeing yesterday's epi. After all film script writer Salim inspires them.πŸ˜†
Our producer spends 2 hrs every morning taking his consultation, so sometimes +ve sometimes -ve effects will be quite noticeable.πŸ˜†

so is there someone who "formats" the NL? Like do we set everything up (as how the old newsletter is designed) with our name and all or does someone else do that?

Also for the actor/actress of the month, is it 1 actor / 1 actress only (or can there be two actors/actress for each month since this NL covers two months)

EDIT: For those curious 1.1.2014 is : Ep 77 - Bhishma leaves for Varnavat
EDIT 2: nvm, looked at the previous NL and noticed two actors were chosen. Basically the best of the best.  
Edited by shyam09 - 10 years ago
~Actress Of The Month~

[Insert images here]

I play the role of the Pandavas' strength, my character unifies / completes the Pandavas, and she also leads a life of bliss and suffering, can you guess who I am?

It's ... (drumroll please) ... Pooja Sharma! [insert small image here]

Pooja, without a doubt, is a superb actress. From the moment she emerges from the yagna kunda to the ______(insert last scene Pooja is shown)______, she has captured the hearts of everyone and has been praised by many. Her dialogues are punctual and sharp, her glances can be as innocent as a child or as angry as a lioness, and her voice can be soft and sweet or it can resemble the roaring of the clouds. Adorn her with expensive jewelry or give her the simplest of garments, experience the pains of rejection from her own father, tell her to be divided between 5 men and face the resulting dilemma, Pooja Sharma, as Draupadi / Panchali / Yagnaseni / Krishnaa / Wife of the Pandavas, has appeared strong, steady, and determined to make sure she lives up to that magnificent character. 

any feedback on this? (this is still the first draft so there are things to add and things to take out. But have at it and tear it to pieces πŸ˜›)

Thanks

Originally posted by shyam09

so is there someone who "formats" the NL? Like do we set everything up (as how the old newsletter is designed) with our name and all or does someone else do that?

Also for the actor/actress of the month, is it 1 actor / 1 actress only (or can there be two actors/actress for each month since this NL covers two months)

EDIT: For those curious 1.1.2014 is : Ep 77 - Bhishma leaves for Varnavat
EDIT 2: nvm, looked at the previous NL and noticed two actors were chosen. Basically the best of the best.  

nope you just need to submit your entries all formating would be done by me and Sukanya... you just have to post relevant pictures with your sections rest we will do... πŸ˜³

Actor/Actress you can go upto two each means two actors/two actresses... if required. however if you submit one that will also do πŸ˜³
Originally posted by shyam09

~Actress Of The Month~

[Insert images here]

I play the role of the Pandavas' strength, my character unifies / completes the Pandavas, and she also leads a life of bliss and suffering, can you guess who I am?

It's ... (drumroll please) ... Pooja Sharma! [insert small image here]

Pooja, without a doubt, is a superb actress. From the moment she emerges from the yagna kunda to the ______(insert last scene Pooja is shown)______, she has captured the hearts of everyone and has been praised by many. Her dialogues are punctual and sharp, her glances can be as innocent as a child or as angry as a lioness, and her voice can be soft and sweet or it can resemble the roaring of the clouds. Adorn her with expensive jewelry or give her the simplest of garments, experience the pains of rejection from her own father, tell her to be divided between 5 men and face the resulting dilemma, Pooja Sharma, as Draupadi / Panchali / Yagnaseni / Krishnaa / Wife of the Pandavas, has appeared strong, steady, and determined to make sure she lives up to that magnificent character. 

any feedback on this? (this is still the first draft so there are things to add and things to take out. But have at it and tear it to pieces πŸ˜›)

Thanks

this is perfect πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by appy_indy-KD - 10 years ago
appy...query hereπŸ˜†
vn we'll hv to submit our stuff????

n yeah dun forget to post yor helping line over here,...how long it shud b n vt kinda stuff it shud contain😈

as ma gonna b murli manohar ki mahima
Originally posted by ...sandhureet..

appy...query hereπŸ˜†
vn we'll hv to submit our stuff????

n yeah dun forget to post yor helping line over here,...how long it shud b n vt kinda stuff it shud contain😈

as ma gonna b murli manohar ki mahima

I would be pming you about the submission date πŸ˜† and time πŸ€£ with a new account from where all the pms would be sent.

Guidelines have been posted underneath every sections please have a look and let me know if you feel your section is fine πŸ˜³
Originally posted by appy_indy-KD

I would be pming you about the submission date πŸ˜† and time πŸ€£ with a new account from where all the pms would be sent.

Guidelines have been posted underneath every sections please have a look and let me know if you feel your section is fine πŸ˜³
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†but i sent buddy request to yor xisting account naπŸ˜†u dint accept that yetπŸ€”
yeah m fine with thatπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
but oh Krishna when will i get ma back up😭😭
kahin mein apki teachings ko apni teachings na bna dooni really need one..thats too ishmart like me🀣
Edited by ...sandhureet.. - 10 years ago
Originally posted by ...sandhureet..

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†but i sent buddy request to yor xisting account naπŸ˜†u dint accept that yetπŸ€”

lol i know... i am confussing it with all my old buddies and some names are common so made a new account for NLs... currently handling 3 NLs πŸ˜• so ya πŸ˜†