Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

Sneha.ko

Goldie

Sneha.ko

Posted: 22 February 2014 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by clementina

Originally posted by ratitheangel

loook now only i change my thinking abt anas now see this article wowww wht a changeLOLyeh tinooyeh rishta kya kehlata hai

yaaa iss pyaar ko kya naam doo lolzzz
@iss pyaar ko kya naam doo ROFL better we shouldn't change our mindLOLLOL dearoooTongue
bhai behen prfect hai ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

clementina

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New article (Page 3)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

clementina

IF-Sizzlerz

clementina

Posted: 22 February 2014 at 3:02am | IP Logged

loook now only i change my thinking abt anas now see this article wowww wht  a change LOLyeh tinoo yeh rishta kya kehlata hai

yaaa iss pyaar ko kya naam doo  lolzzz
@iss pyaar ko kya naam doo ROFL  better we shouldn't change our mind LOL LOL dearooo Tongue

LOLhahahahah i feel to song this song 
Ho Gayaa Hai Tujhako To Pyaar Sajana
Laakh Kar Le Tuu Inakaar Sajana
Diladaar Sajanaa, Hai Ye Pyaar Sajanaa
   dearooo

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sneha.koHeema22

clementina

IF-Sizzlerz

clementina

Posted: 22 February 2014 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sneha.ko

loook now only i change my thinking abt anas now see this article wowww wht a changeLOLyeh tinooyeh rishta kya kehlata hai

LOL BTW article me already mention ki hai YRKKH ROFL muje to ye repoter hassi aa rahi hai ye sunke bichare ka expression kya honge Dead Wink
2 n 1 reaction ROFL ROFLROFL snehuuu

Sneha.ko

Sneha.ko

Goldie

Sneha.ko

Posted: 22 February 2014 at 3:08am | IP Logged

LOL BTW article me already mention ki hai YRKKH ROFL muje to ye repoter hassi aa rahi hai ye sunke bichare ka expression kya honge Dead Wink
Thumbs Up LOL

clementina

clementina

IF-Sizzlerz

clementina

Posted: 22 February 2014 at 3:10am | IP Logged

Thumbs Up LOL
Wink

Sneha.ko

PureBliss

IF-Stunnerz

PureBliss

Posted: 22 February 2014 at 5:15am | IP Logged
After almost confessing it, he is again denying it. This article and the latest TB one LOL media is enjoying for sure. He has kind of accepted it but what does he want people to believe? Lol there's no point beating around the bush. Anyways best of luck Rati. Not a fan of Anas but im glad RP shares a good bond with him

clementina

Heema22

IF-Rockerz

Heema22

Posted: 22 February 2014 at 5:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Shwetha-

Tfs :)Hug

b/w these lines cracked me up..."yeh rishta kya kehlata hai"ROFL

ROFL bhai behen

Rakhi ka din on valentaline's  day ROFLROFL

• Edited by Heema22 - 22 February 2014 at 7:05am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TBDRESS-Shwetha-_saumya_designersainiclementina

_saumya_

IF-Sizzlerz

_saumya_

Posted: 22 February 2014 at 5:40am | IP Logged
    Whatever this Anas dude thinks of himself, he should certainly hire a PR. 
    How can he comment on another country? W*F! How can he say Bhutan and Bangladesh are regressive. If this actor had any knowledge about world outside his apartment (Rati lives in the same apartment, we know) , he would know that Bhutan is not regressive. 

And going by previous articles, its actually Anas Rashid who is regressive .

Anas Rashid, popular as Suraj Rathi from 'Diya Aur Baati Hum', is a confused man especially when it comes to matters of the heart. His popularity has earned him such a huge fan following that he is inundated with daily calls from girls. 

"Now, I have many options within the industry and outside as well (laughs). School-going girls, college students, and even married women seem to love me. Somehow, they dig out my number and call me. So, I am confused who to finally marry," says the 35-year-old actor, who has been linked to television actress Rati Pandey, currently seen in Hitler Didi, for the past many years.

However, the actor denies this, "Rati and I were never in a relationship and are not getting married. We've simply been friends. It is because I am a very friendly guy so they think haan inka koi chakkar chal raha hai. But I don't care a damn to what others think, I am not answerable to anybody."

However, Anas has decided that he will never marry an actress. "My upbringing and the atmosphere at home won't permit me to do so. My mother and sister wear burqa. So, how can my wife be seen on television? It won't be right. Even as I will be living with my wife in Mumbai, she will be seen on the screen, she will be exposed and my folks out there will have to bear taunts of relatives," he rues, continuing, "There is no point in her keeping her pallu on her head. How will I be able to stop her from hugging, kissing and consummation scenes?"

So is this the reason for his 'split' with Rati? "I believe that if I am dating someone then I should marry the girl. Rati lives in the same building. But why tread that path? Jis gaon jaana nahi uska raasta hi kyun pooche? And I don't want to marry a working woman or an actress," says Anas. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TBDRESSHeema22-Shwetha-designersainiclementina

Post Reply New Post

Go to top