Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PureBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
After almost confessing it, he is again denying it. This article and the latest TB one 😆 media is enjoying for sure. He has kind of accepted it but what does he want people to believe? Lol there's no point beating around the bush. Anyways best of luck Rati. Not a fan of Anas but im glad RP shares a good bond with him
Heema22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha.ko

🤣 bhai behen

Rakhi ka din on valentaline's  day ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
  • Edited by Heema22 - 10 years ago
    Badala thumbnail
    Whatever this Anas dude thinks of himself, he should certainly hire a PR. 
    How can he comment on another country? W*F! How can he say Bhutan and Bangladesh are regressive. If this actor had any knowledge about world outside his apartment (Rati lives in the same apartment, we know) , he would know that Bhutan is not regressive. 

And going by previous articles, its actually Anas Rashid who is regressive .

Anas Rashid, popular as Suraj Rathi from 'Diya Aur Baati Hum', is a confused man especially when it comes to matters of the heart. His popularity has earned him such a huge fan following that he is inundated with daily calls from girls. 

"Now, I have many options within the industry and outside as well (laughs). School-going girls, college students, and even married women seem to love me. Somehow, they dig out my number and call me. So, I am confused who to finally marry," says the 35-year-old actor, who has been linked to television actress Rati Pandey, currently seen in Hitler Didi, for the past many years.

However, the actor denies this, "Rati and I were never in a relationship and are not getting married. We've simply been friends. It is because I am a very friendly guy so they think haan inka koi chakkar chal raha hai. But I don't care a damn to what others think, I am not answerable to anybody."

However, Anas has decided that he will never marry an actress. "My upbringing and the atmosphere at home won't permit me to do so. My mother and sister wear burqa. So, how can my wife be seen on television? It won't be right. Even as I will be living with my wife in Mumbai, she will be seen on the screen, she will be exposed and my folks out there will have to bear taunts of relatives," he rues, continuing, "There is no point in her keeping her pallu on her head. How will I be able to stop her from hugging, kissing and consummation scenes?"

So is this the reason for his 'split' with Rati? "I believe that if I am dating someone then I should marry the girl. Rati lives in the same building. But why tread that path? Jis gaon jaana nahi uska raasta hi kyun pooche? And I don't want to marry a working woman or an actress," says Anas. 
    EtherealRati thumbnail
    Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
    anas...bache stop giving interviews... pleaseee ...if i feel a need to marry her ????????😕...what the hell is going on...you say just anything sometimes which dont leaves a good impact...ok you want to hide and dont want to be open about this...then try avoiding questions regarding rati pandey...lke rati di does...she always ignore...you too do that...
    don't give such confusing statements...if you love her and you wanna say it...just say it...stop beating around the bush...and if you don't wanna say it in front of media ...than also its ok...its your life...but then try avoiding such confusing answers...
    what's with that you were in dubai and not in other countries...that was plain rude...all countries are developing gradually...think before speaking...you damage your own image with this...
    All the best to my angel...come back soon...pleassseee...we miss you...
    EtherealRati thumbnail
    Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

The
    funniest part is that while you're a struggling
    actor nobody really cares about what you do but
    the minute you get fame everything that you do is
    noticed. I don't think I want to stop doing things I
    like doing even if people are going to write about
    it. I like being a free bird."

the only thing i agree with in the interview ...yes people are too much after them...i mean how much they had denied ...media dont leave them...even if they accept...media will be folllowing them even more madly...that's really a problem in this industry...media just dont lets personal life be personal...

"No. I've never given any commitment to Rati ever."
    What does that mean and in what way...i din't got

PureBliss thumbnail
    Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
    Completely agree with u Sur! These statements dont seem to be in good taste. He should stop giving interviews about Rati for a while. In one interview he is admitting and in the other he is saying he would marry a girl of his parents' choice..and he hasn't given any commitment blah blah..doesnt sound nice 😆 whats the point of giving mixed signals. And yes he shouldn't have called any country regressive lol. Media is going crazy with this linkup 😳 glad RP isn't giving confusing statements at least. She has never denied it outright. Lol

Anas ji..if u feel u need to marry her? 😕 that just didn't sound right 😆 Edited by .Avani. - 10 years ago
    maryammkhan thumbnail
    anas has gone mad seriously should contact psychiatrist...badly needed 4 him...🤣or hire a good PR agency who can give gud n sensible interviews on behalf of him...🤣atleast...

rati should focus more on her career now..she has a bright future ahead...come back soon on tv dear instead of holidaying with this mad man😆jab bhi iss aadmi trust karne ko socho phir wahi harkat karta hai
    😡😆 Edited by maryammkhan - 10 years ago
    Heema22 thumbnail
    Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

🤣 bhai behen

Poor Rati she should be singing this song now .

Bhaiya mere, rakhi ke bandhan ko nibhana
    bhaiya mere, choti behan ko na bhulana
    dekho ye nata nibhana, nibhana🤣
    Edited by Heema22 - 10 years ago
    Sneha.ko thumbnail
    Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Heema22

Poor Rati she should be singing this song now .

<font size="3">Bhaiya mere, rakhi ke bandhan ko nibhana
    bhaiya mere, choti behan ko na bhulana
    dekho ye nata nibhana, nibhana🤣</font>

perfect 🤣
    sreevijayan thumbnail
    Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
    by GOD...aftr reading the newspaper article i was happy fr them..bt he is seriously confusing us...his statemnts are not framed in a good way...