Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Hope Arnav Finds Her Soon :) Where Is She? 
zafi thumbnail
Awesome update.👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

I loved it.

Khushi is so cute and adorable writing letters to her future husband.😃🤗

Yey, Arnav found Khushi's diary.

I wish to see them reunited soon.

I can't wait to read more. Keep it coming.

Thanks.😃
Rimi_BS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey, thats nice..i'd like to read more...update soon..
Sindhuramakrish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
an eleven year old? that is different but the concept is what i always accept.  u need not see the face of ur future partner because a girl always will love her husband from the bottom of her heart. though she does not know him, she will feel it.  i hope kushi is fine.  i want arnav to repent and kushi to forgive him but not allow him to forget his deeds. it is easy to forgive but difficult to forget.  waiting to read more.
LondonArshi thumbnail
Thanks Sindhuramakrish, I know an 11 year old sounds weird,But that just made sense to me cuz a girl usually starts fantasizing her future at that age. Or at least I did, lol. Jk
LondonArshi thumbnail
I will try to update tomorrow 😃
-Roshini- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting .cont soon
plz pm me if possible
smile1412 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Very interesting and promising story... Hoping to read more letters of Khushi to get dear future husband!!
Good one!
jenji08 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
interesting concept
i love to read it further
pls continue soon
thanks 4 pm

LondonArshi thumbnail
Hi guys! I'm sorry, I know that I said I would update yesterday, but I didn't get the time! Here's the update!
Dear Future Husband

Part 2:

His eyes shed more tears as he slipped to the ground, not at all having the courage to open the diary. He felt as if all his life had been sucked out of him. As pain and agony enveloped in its embrace, Arnav couldn't face it anymore. He lied down on the cold hard ground and let out a heart wrenching sob.

That was exactly how his brother had found him. Akash looked on bewildered at his bhai's tears, something he had not even imagined before. Di had told him to help Arnav pack, because she had to go to the mandir and nani was talking a rest in her room with Lakshmi. Mami was at the spa and mama was in America. Akash had forgotten about helping his brother pack, but Payal had just reminded him during her inquiry about Khushi. All that was forgotten when Akash saw Arnav in this state.

"Bhai!" Akash cried out, "Bhai, what's wrong!?"  A panicked Akash rushed to Arnav, but to his surprise Arnav didn't even budge. He kept his position, crying out in agony. 

"Bhai?" Akash tried again, but his eyes caught sight of a certain letter. The side which Khushi had written just hours ago. Akash picked up the letter. At the end of the letter Akash looked at Arnav with a slightly confused look.

"Did you not trust her? Did you suspect Bhabhi?" He yelled at him. "What happened?"

Arnav slowly started. Murmuring the entire story to Akash, with every detail. By the end, Akash stumbled back, shocked.
        "How could you ever doubt her? Such a being? You, the shrewd business man! You didn't even bother to ask her! How could you? How the hell could you?!" Akash busted out. Not only showing his anger on Arnav, but also on Payal. Why did she hide this from him?

"I don't know Akash! Do you know? Can you tell me why I did this? Please tell me? How could I hurt her!" Arnav said, breaking out in tears. Akash immediately warmed up after seeing his brother's tears. He rushed to his aid and helped him up.

"I'm not going to London. I need to find her! I will kill myself if I don't. I just can't live without her!" Arnav announced, wiping his tears. It was no use though, they came back almost immediately as he thought about how he hurt her. Hurt her so much.

Akash agreed, announcing that he would find his Bhabhi with him. The conversation between the brothers broke almost immediately as they heard a sob from the door.

That's it! Guess who was at the door???