Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

LondonArshi

LondonArshi

Posted: 22 February 2014 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Hi everyone!
So, I've had IF for quite a while now, but I haven't posted anything at all. I love reading the Arshi FF's on this forum and I think I want to try to write my own story. Once again, it's my first time writing something for someone other then my teacher. Please dismiss any errors and do tell me if I should continue.
This story starts after Khushi and Arnav come home from the Gupta house and Arnav has told a khushi why he married her.

Dear Future Husband

Prologue

"Di!" Arnav shouted as he entered the house, "please pack my stuff. I'm leaving tonight." He 
rushed to his room not giving Anjali the chance to say anything. Arnav entered his room, surprised by not hearing the music of the wind chimes by he door. He realized that they were no longer there. He checked the wall, no Salman Khan poster. Bed? No pink bed sheets or stars. 
         "Khushi!" Arnav hollered, slowly muttering, "Where is this girl. Gosh, she's acting as if she was innocent all along. Gold Digger."  
         "Di, have you seen Khushi?" asked Arnav, knowing his Di wasn't even in the room, his eyes turning red from anger and fury. 'First she pulls off an amazing  act of being innocent and then she disappears. Who does she think she is,' thought Arnav. His eyes finally spot a letter. 
          Dear Arnavji,
           I know you think that I did this on purpose. That I first trapped Shyam and then you. That I knew Shyam was married and I wanted to ruin your Di's life. I don't think you will believe me, but it's definitely not true. It started in Lucknow, you aired those clips of me in your arms and my family had to face the taunts of the society. Some filthy men were teasing me and my father, but Shyam came, acted as a hero, and saved the day for my family. I met Shyam a couple times. When I came to Delhi, he tricked my aunt into keeping him as a paying guest at our house. I was later forced to be engaged to him, he acted as if he weren't married. On the day of the Havan, I found out he was your brother-in-law, I immediately broke the engagement. I planned on telling you and your family, but I realized how much you all cared for him. You and Anjaliji would be broken. However, I decided to tell you on Jiji's wedding after Shyam molested me on the terrace. Anjaliji doesn't deserve a man like him!
            I'm leaving Arnavji. You will never have to see me again. I love you Arnavji, and I always will.
   Yours Sincerely, 
Khushi.
           As tears flowed from Arnav's eyes nonstop, he dropped the scrap piece of paper on the ground. As he looked down, he realized that she wrote the letter on the back of a diary page. He saw the front and read the first few words, "Dear Future Husband." 

That's all for now friends. Please tell me how it was. I don't know how to get people to read this, so I'm probably going to have zero views. If you do see this and like it. Please tell your friends about it. Thanks!

Index:
Part 1: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3928099&TPN=2
Part 2: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3928099&TPN=3
Part 3: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3928099&TPN=4

Edited by LondonArshi - 27 February 2014 at 12:04pm

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

sumathikpsuganya91ankiesrsan12ffkidiwaniathirarammahaadhanapalcutyanushkajinsindiansangeethbalaSmitaCletusfanfollowerabivicky86TinkJialatha72GunMkushiasr26Archu61tokyoDilLoveRomanceimanechMs.KKNsanamskySindhuramakrishSwaran13Rasa23SweetAnnySnamita18-Siaa-msmarplepari_goyalkinjalcp87koiskjenji08Arshika_arshiRohinidzafiIsleOfCapri

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arshi FF: Dear Future Husband..." in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

zafi

IF-Rockerz

zafi

Posted: 22 February 2014 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Interesting prologue.ClapStar

I loved it.

I am looking forward to reading more.

Thanks.Big smile

ffkidiwani

Groupbie

ffkidiwani

Posted: 22 February 2014 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Interesting prologue

Sindhuramakrish

Goldie

Sindhuramakrish

Posted: 22 February 2014 at 2:35am | IP Logged
an amazing start. the title is new and i am waiting for the future updates.

shalunsarun

Goldie

shalunsarun

Posted: 22 February 2014 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Nice update...amazing one

marymarie

marymarie

Posted: 22 February 2014 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Intresting prologue. Would love to read further. 

mahaadhanapal

Groupbie

mahaadhanapal

Posted: 22 February 2014 at 6:22am | IP Logged
congrats...
i would like to read more.
PM me if possible
all the bestThumbs Up

LondonArshi

LondonArshi

Posted: 22 February 2014 at 11:29am | IP Logged
OMG! Thnx guys! I really feel encouraged. I will update today (I live in Canada). I'm still in grade(won't reveal which one), so I've a lot of work to do. If I'm ever late, plz don't stop reading!
Thnx

Post Reply New Post

Go to top