Qubool Hai

"He'sLikeRedWine,GettingBetterWithAge"~ HBDKaranSinghGrover (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 1228

ARandKJFan

IF-Stunnerz

ARandKJFan

Posted: 22 February 2014 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Acciooo, stack the gif set on pg.1? Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

raneeb

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ""He'sLikeRedWine,GettingBetterWithAge"~ HBDKaranSinghGrover (Page 6)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

...vibha...

IF-Sizzlerz

...vibha...

Posted: 22 February 2014 at 11:08am | IP Logged
res

sukugeny

IF-Rockerz

sukugeny

Posted: 22 February 2014 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday KSG.stay blesssed.love u so much.

Edited by sukugeny - 22 February 2014 at 9:30pm

raneeb

-Maliha-

IF-Stunnerz

-Maliha-

Posted: 22 February 2014 at 11:09am | IP Logged
res

-KSGsmitten-

IF-Rockerz

-KSGsmitten-

Posted: 22 February 2014 at 11:10am | IP Logged

Happy Birthday Karan Singh Grover!! Heart

You've turned 32 today! Its such a nice number... I wish that it would bring a very nice year for you and your fans too! 

On your birthday, I wanna thank you for being born and for coming into our lives! It was sheer, unadulterated pleasure watching you the way you portrayed Armaan and Asad. I have no words to tell you how huge a fan I am. I'm a proud KSGian and I'll be one forever! Heart

You've made me laugh and cry and smile with you! You've made me get so addicted... that I can't even spend a single day without watching you. D'oh

I love YOU more than your characters. I love you for your honesty and humility. I love you for your sense of humor. I love you for being the best husband to Jenny. I love you for the way you treat your fans. And I absolutely love you for being the best actor ever! Heart

You've never said so but I know.. I think you're a method actor. You BE the character.. you make it so natural, so real. I hope this talent takes you to a whole new level of success with your next show God willing.. you deserve all the success in the world! Approve

I wish that you get the best of everything and whatever you desire. I know you'll be back doing what you do best like you said, very soon Insha Allah but please be quick... We all miss you a lot. Much more than we thought we would. Unhappy

You have my prayers and best wishes, Karan. Please take care of your health and come back super soon. I'm waiting for you with bated breaths... all of us are. literally! 

Love,

Farwa. Embarrassed

This thread is beautiful! Loved the opening post and pics and the title could not have been any better! Heart 

Edited by -KSGsmitten- - 23 February 2014 at 5:17pm

raneeb

-MitwaIshqPe-

IF-Sizzlerz

-MitwaIshqPe-

Posted: 22 February 2014 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Karan

raneeb

asyafreva

Goldie

asyafreva

Posted: 22 February 2014 at 11:14am | IP Logged

_Annie_

IF-Dazzler

_Annie_

Posted: 22 February 2014 at 11:17am | IP Logged
OMG Yipeee :D

raneeb

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.