Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

"He'sLikeRedWine,GettingBetterWithAge"~ HBDKaranSinghGrover (Page 205)

SleepingBeauty. IF-Stunnerz
SleepingBeauty.
SleepingBeauty.

Posted: 22 February 2014 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Naazzuu baki sab bacho ko bhi bulaooo! :P i am bored :(

SleepingBeauty.
SleepingBeauty.

Posted: 22 February 2014 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Raat baakiii baat baakiii hona hai jooo ho jaane dooo
SleepingBeauty.
SleepingBeauty.

Posted: 22 February 2014 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Bdays are the best time to increase my posts ROFL
sweetdesire IF-Stunnerz
sweetdesire
sweetdesire

Posted: 22 February 2014 at 10:34pm | IP Logged

Finally the 23rd of feb is here...The best day of the year, u know why, because its UR Birthday Karan <3<3<3...Hey Karan, My Angel..Wish you a very very Happy Birthday ..I wish I could wish you in person also...Never the less...My best wishes are always be with you...May you get every happiness, joy and success in your life...Wishing you all the best in the year to come. May your days be filled with sunshine and beautiful colors,

And may your nights be filled with comforting dreams and wishes to come...I wish you nothing but the best on your special day...May the sun's rays shine brightest on you today with the wind at your heals... I am infinitely grateful that I came to know you and I am so proud to be a KSGian...I love you like anything and want nothing but best for for you in every term... This is my earnest prayer for you. May the love of god be with you all day through with his endless, boundless grace May he richly bless your life with much happiness and success 3<3<3...Meeting you   in real is my first and last wish and I know that it will surely happen..Will wait for that special day in my life. But today is your day Karan and I would like to ask god to give you as much years to live as he can..May u have all day joy your heart can hold. All the smiles a day can bring. All the blessings a life can unfold. May u have gods best in everything..Last but not the least I want you to know that there is someone on this earth who love you the most and want you to see smiling always..And this leave me to say  HAPPY BIRTHDAY..:)

Lots and Lots of Love

Geet

A Proud KSGian

moniloveasya IF-Stunnerz
moniloveasya
moniloveasya

Posted: 22 February 2014 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
mai koi aisa geet gayu ki arrzoo jagau agar tum kaho
happy bday

Edited by moniloveasya - 22 February 2014 at 10:36pm
Nurshad.kajen IF-Dazzler
Nurshad.kajen
Nurshad.kajen

Posted: 22 February 2014 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
It will surely cross 500
SleepingBeauty.
SleepingBeauty.

Posted: 22 February 2014 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Naaz kaha bhaag gayi Angry
Surbhilicious.. IF-Sizzlerz
Surbhilicious..
Surbhilicious..

Posted: 22 February 2014 at 10:39pm | IP Logged

Edited by hurya112 - 22 February 2014 at 10:40pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index