Qubool Hai

"He'sLikeRedWine,GettingBetterWithAge"~ HBDKaranSinghGrover (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 1228

KSGAT.

KSGAT.

Posted: 21 February 2014 at 10:50pm | IP Logged

Edited by KSGAT. - 22 February 2014 at 11:49am

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

stelena94raishiojas143ChokiNMFkaushielenaksgianMissReadingFayeTeriGalliyan.Sana70tashug9tv05Deepaaveng.Farzi._Annie_manognasaiA.Hajnalz.e.p.h.y.rAsya_KaJenasifiqbalshARKJ_4EVER-Shormi--KSGsmitten-awesomemamta-sjyoti06sneha_kajenHashiBoosmiley_liziherms_angelutopia88-Martinski-...vibha...raneeb.LilGreenRobot.Accio_kajen-MitwaIshqPe-KriShaReYamhosanna..chainreaction.sweetdesireSleepingBeauty._Oishi_-Maliha---Bubble007--oblivion..blessing-beautysjain

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ""He'sLikeRedWine,GettingBetterWithAge"~ HBDKaranSinghGrover (Page 2)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KSGAT.

KSGAT.

Posted: 21 February 2014 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Naaz is a loser and reserved this cos she wanted even posts Wacko

edited - lol we gonna give this space to mehaki ji for her msg Embarrassed

Happy birthday KSG! Before going to the clichd have a good day and all let me just say that never did I imagine that I would actually be in love with a TV actor to such an extent that it starts affecting my life. Sounds crazy and weird but it remains the truth. I thought Bollywood is enough to keep me insane but then DILL MILL GAYYE happened and since then my life hasn't been the same. Initially I fell for the show and ARMAAN MALIK, totally mesmerised by him and I never realised when & how I fell in love with KSG. And like they say, everything happens for a reason so I am very glad that it happened. KSG, you were the best that was, you are the best that is and you will remain the best that shall ever be seen. Thank you for being our Armaan Malik, for making us fall in love with who you are, for making us feel like the most important people in the world and for being as lovely as you are. Meeting you has been the most memorable day of my life and I would never be able to forget it. It still feels surreal even though it's been three years. I genuinely hope and pray that you achieve nothing but the best throughout your life because you truly deserve it. No matter how bad or good your journey is, we will always be with you. Hope you have a fabulous birthday and may god always shower his blessings on you. You're truly our Kuperman! Please come back soon, we miss you too much.
Lots of love,
Mehak

Edited by KSGAT. - 23 February 2014 at 12:49pm

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

stelena94raishiTeriGalliyan.kyph21tv05Sana70tashug9A.Hajnal_Annie_manognasaimamta-sawesome-Shormi-annanyaksgianARKJ_4EVER-KSGsmitten--SB-asifiqbalshraneebMisHumptyDumpty-MitwaIshqPe-KriShaReYamsmiley_liziherms_angelNicole....vibha....LilGreenRobot.Accio_kajenchainreaction._Oishi_Mehak_Luvs_RaniSleepingBeauty.-Maliha---Bubble007--sjainoblivion..blessing-beauty

oblivion..

IF-Addictz

oblivion..

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 22 February 2014 at 10:46am | IP Logged
JESUSSS ROFL
edited:

happy birthday karan .. hope God blesses you with loads of love, happiness and success!!
lots of love, sahar <3

Edited by oblivion.. - 22 February 2014 at 1:32pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

raishiraneebherms_angel

blessing-beauty

IF-Addictz

blessing-beauty

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 22 February 2014 at 10:47am | IP Logged
GROVERRR

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

raneeb

sjain

IF-Addictz

sjain

Posted: 22 February 2014 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Karan <3

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

raneebherms_angel

_Oishi_

IF-Stunnerz

_Oishi_

It's 23rd February, Oh Yes it's 23rd February, One of the Most Special Days in My life.
It's the Birthday of My Fav Star and Of course Mine..Lol
Happy Birthday Karan. Many Many Happy returns of the Day. May God Bless You always, and I Wish you get everything in your life whatever you wish for. Hope this Year will Bring you lots of Good luck and Success.
You are one of the Best Actor in TV industry .. your Journey from Kitney Mast Hai Zindagi to Qubool Hai...is fantastic. No one can play Armaan and Asad the way you've played them. the Way you Understand your Characters and always so involve in each and every scenes, it makes the scene and Perfect. Thank you for Giving us Armaan and Asad. Because of your Acting, these two characters will always be in ym Heart, you made us fall in love with these characters. and Congratulations for all the awards you've got, you deserve each and every award. Hope many more will come, it's Just the start.
We Miss you So Much Karan, Please Come Back on screen with a new Show. We are waiting for that day.I a sure you'll come back again with a Bang, as You've promised us that you'll entertain Us till the time we love you... and Love you soo soo much. Come Back soon.. Miss you... Have an awesome Birthday.. Have a blast, May God Bless you Always. Love Oishi

Edited by _Oishi_ - 22 February 2014 at 12:31pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

indu333A.Hajnal-KSGsmitten-mamta-sraneebherms_angel-Martinski---Bubble007--

tranquilsoul..

IF-Sizzlerz

tranquilsoul..

Wish u a very very veryy Happy Birthday KarannHeart I am not sure what to say but trust me when I say have never felt attached to any celebrity before, like I am to u.And u earned it by being not just the actor but being the person u are.It has been so many years now but we all have been with u alwayss and that is never gonna change :$ I wish u have all the happiness in the world and may u be blessed with all that u wish for and even more.May you and Jen have all the love and luck in the world<3 Be happy and ur awesome self always, as that keeps a lot of people like us going :$ So, wishing u a very happy birthday once again,have a great year and life aheadEmbarrassedI love u soo soo much muaaah <3

Edited by tranquilsoul.. - 22 February 2014 at 12:11pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rimuliaraneebherms_angel

chainreaction.

IF-Stunnerz

chainreaction.

Posted: 22 February 2014 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Happy birthday Karan Singh Grover <3 LOVE YOU!

Edited by chainreaction. - 22 February 2014 at 11:31am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mamta-sraneeb

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.