Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

Should I message my exfriend or no? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

D3viL

D3viL

Posted: 22 February 2014 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by No2Pencil

i get jealous when u make more sense than me ... LOL No, but i agree .. she should indeed make a contact ... but if her frnd is not responding than of course .. she do have to move forward without her.  

@TM-- man, u can send msg to her both on FB or Phn ..dis time u don't wanna get double minded whether dat msg reached her not.. N tbh i really donno what u shd write.. Confused  ..you know it best ,n how to approach her.. :) 

I know what you were thinking? you were thinking I have given this d3vil and I keep on giving.. maybe one day he will pull too!! LOL don't worry pencil if I have too...I'll pulll..LOLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

No2Pencil

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Should I message my exfriend or no? (Page 3)" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

No2Pencil

IF-Dazzler

No2Pencil

Posted: 22 February 2014 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by D3viL

I know what you were thinking? you were thinking I have given this d3vil and I keep on giving.. maybe one day he will pull too!! LOL don't worry pencil if I have too...I'll pulll..LOLOL

don't you think you are thinking too much these days...LOL 

D3viL

D3viL

D3viL

Posted: 22 February 2014 at 9:24pm | IP Logged

do you like me better when I don't think? I am more than just a pretty face pencil Embarrassed

No2Pencil

No2Pencil

IF-Dazzler

No2Pencil

Posted: 22 February 2014 at 9:35pm | IP Logged

do you like me better when I don't think? I am more than just a pretty face pencil Embarrassed

- i don't like you when you throw surprise bombs on me ...like u did few days back. 
- i don't like you  when u just leave me confuse and with lots of questions.
- i don't like you when you ignore. 

rest of the time... you think or not think w/wo pretty face... i like you LOL  ..yes i can even bear DRAMA QUEEN sul too. 

cool_rashi

Goldie

cool_rashi

Posted: 25 February 2014 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Hey guys!!

So I decided to let you guys know what I'm planning to do.

I really do want to message her. But everyone is suggesting that I don't. But I'm still willing to take a chance.

The only reason I don't wanna take a chance is that I don't know how she's going to react. I mean there could be:

1) she acts mature and we discuss and move on. Either together or individually
2) she acts immature and doesn't react nicely. She would go around talk about it with my other haters. She would make me look like a loser (cos of her challenge) and defame me infront of other people.
3) I don't know ... Lol

Tbh, I don't know how she would ready in this situation. I know that she hasn't been in this situation before so like I have no clue how she would react in this situation.

I wouldn't mind texting her but I wouldn't want her to act immature and go around telling other people. That's the only reason that has stopped me all this time from texting her.

So after two days I'm still on the same page. I want to message her and I want option 1. I wouldn't even mind option 3 (surprise)! Lol

However, option 2 would make me regret it.

So yeah in short, I'm still on page one of this chapter lol. All my friends suggested not to. Majority of people in this post suggested to move on.

It's not my first friend that I'm losing. I have lost a lot of friends in my life. It's just that for this one I didn't try at first and now it's too late

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hotm3ssHearts.Flowers

Hearts.Flowers

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 25 February 2014 at 4:35am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

cool_rashihotm3ss

hotm3ss

Goldie

hotm3ss

Posted: 25 February 2014 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
If you are thinking about messaging her at all, you should go ahead and do it instead of letting this whole "should I? or should i not?" feeling eat at you. 
What is the worst thing to happen here? Are you afraid that she will hold it against you and indulge in the fleeting thrill of being "right" and glow with the ever so slightly "superior" feeling? Don't be. If she is a friend enough, she will understand that it is a lot coming from you, that you are swallowing your pride and approaching her... and putting your dignity at stake by leaving the consequences in her hands.

If she chooses the pathetic route, you will get a closure from it and you can move on without the regretful feeling of "what if, what woulda happened if i had made the effort to talk" and so on. 

I say go ahead... do it smartly though. Keep your dignity intact in a way that it's hard for her to turn it around and put you on blast. It's always better to regret something you did than regret not doing it.

Good luck.

Edited by Easy_A - 25 February 2014 at 7:04pm

cool_rashiNo2Pencil

cool_rashi

Goldie

cool_rashi

Posted: 25 February 2014 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Okay! I will take advice from you guys and I will message her. I will let you guys know how it went. 
I just hope that she understands that this is a lot for me to do and respect her.

however, knowing her somewhat, I feel like she will take advantage and crush my pride LOL but thats when you know its an end.

Thank you!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hotm3ssNo2PencilHearts.Flowers

Post Reply New Post

Go to top