Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Blue_Scrubs

Nafs...without getting into how I feel about the RK pose being repeated on AK/BM,I would like to say that yeah I agree for a split second it did look like they are aware of each other...not as boss & employee...but as a man & woman...however the makers were astute enough not to incorporate a romantic angle in that pose for now...hence AK had a puzzled expression and BM beaming at the marvel of her coffee cup being intact. The chemistry will develop I keep reading...lets wait & see ๐Ÿ˜‰.

From the bollywood pose, I took away that she had blurred vision and was worried she would drop the hot beverage she was holding and he was aware of her as a woman, so perhaps they intend to show him fall in love with her as he serves her really (though she's his employee, his serving her because of that blindness and her lack of knowledge of this industry), when she discovers their past from Bittuji she seeks revenge, and they show his hurt because they had earlier shown us he fell in love already. That's what I'm hoping.
Blue_Scrubs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: priyachand

Good morning friends! 

is AK  having a  deeper reason for sudden change of heart? d bg music whn he touched JM on her shoulder n d sudden focus ws leery to me. (as pramila mentioned, me too dint like that scene)

i agree that the title doesnt suit now. no ishq n no junoon! it is like a comedy show only! 

may be ST wnts his other show to be the only dark love story with all its ishq n junoon! 

@bold...didn't notice that priya!!๐Ÿ˜ฒ i sort of fast fwd thru MB these days(as in it plays in the bg and I go about doing my household chores)...but watch BM & Sunny scenes,they bond so well๐Ÿ˜Š.
BeautyForAshes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: tinadreamzyland

that would be awesome,๐Ÿ˜ณ
 thank u dear..!! love u...!!๐Ÿค—

lots of love ๐Ÿค—
Blue_Scrubs thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Nafisa.

From the bollywood pose, I took away that she had blurred vision and was worried she would drop the hot beverage she was holding and he was aware of her as a woman, so perhaps they intend to show him fall in love with her as he serves her really (though she's his employee, his serving her because of that blindness and her lack of knowledge of this industry), when she discovers their past from Bittuji she seeks revenge, and they show his hurt because they had earlier shown us he fell in love already. That's what I'm hoping.

the makers of this show are unpredictable if not anything else...so lets see how the story unfolds,if BM toughens up and plans to avenge her parents(and sticks to it all the way thru) then that would make interesting viewing no doubt.
Edited by Blue_Scrubs - 10 years ago
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yah we discussed it in the DP didn't we guys the only acceptable difference between Senior Madhu and Junior Madhu would be how they take the revenge from the hero, Snr.Madhu prioritised her love for RK for her revenge and pissed of most people. will the CV's do the same again with Junior Madhu.
Blue_Scrubs thumbnail
Originally posted by: BeautyForAshes

The ishq n junoon factor worked fantastically in RKMadhu's case ..ppl loved Jodi inspite of their characters being flawed ! they were not perfect ...but their imperfection made their Jodi look PERFECT !

boy did they look perfect!!!!

I Will Have NO complaints if Beti madhu is shown SMART ! i want to see her  STRONG...not a clumsy one ...who is shown half blind...even D in the off screen asked the director questions reg the blindness act !

my complaint about BM too Bella...may be her personality will undrego the desired change when she goes into revenge mode. I want to see her as a sassy and stylish young lady,so far she is anything but RK's daughter!

i dont want all the hard work go in vain ! the creatives shud understand that Beti M has been kept away  only from the FILM world ...not from any technology ...she is a graduate...she is not KRK ...i dont like seeing her like this ...she is much better than this ! my honest opinion !

@bold...exactly ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

any fan wud want to see their fav actor acc to their imaginations ...this is a wishful thinking ...D had come Past Geet ...why cant ST show us some HEADSTRONG woman ??? see when i start writing my heart out i never stop !

@bold...been asking the same from the day BM started behaving clumsy & unaffected by the taunts from Lila & co.

pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

and why she hate AK this much.. May be she might had some plan of herself with HW.. and he died bcos of AK's issue.. and her Plan failed soo this hatred... Agree.. she is good in acting.. but the way she calls Abhay.. it reminds me her previous show...๐Ÿ˜‰ --may be she knows the truth abt RKMadhu's death ? Nikhil /Ananya /deepshika ..are partners in crime?but the plan backfired resulting in HV's death !   ๐Ÿค“

[/QUOTE]
Well Deepshika dn Lamba can be partners in crime.. I dont think Anaya is... she might have truely loved HV.. but Lamba/Deepshika might have shared some other story to her making her  feel AK as the culprit...
Well I dont know we are expecting too much from HV's death and RM's death.. Bcos we had soo much expectation regarding MK's suicide... I still dont know why he committed that on RK's bday...๐Ÿ˜•

Beti M is efficient bahnni ! ... only thing that sucks is the forced comedy ...the initial week took off well with beti M growing super fast ...they kind of rushed her entry to Mumbai ...now again the slow moving episodes ...

making Beti M bear all the taunts of that WITCH Leelavati ...this is what i never wanted to see๐Ÿคข...take all the ill treatment ..i don't want to see a sacrificial lamb ๐Ÿ˜ณ! am waiting for the past revelations ... hoping to see a transformed one after the revelations !!

see all i wanna say is dont try to infer anything from symbolism...they didnt make MB efficient like Jassi but they r mixing both Geet and Jassi here...u know this show is totally in Hegde's hands and we all know how creative he is ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜† (if u wanna know the details can tell u in PM)
this RK pose, touching shoulder n all have only one meaning - that is to make MB 2 fall for AK bas ๐Ÿ˜†...later they will bring the revenge twist from AK's side, isse zyada creativity hogi nahi ๐Ÿ˜†
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ExclusiveChic

He is angry at them bc he thinks his father was innocent and the public killed his father bc of them...he knows his father was doing everything for him...and also he reacted to , whatever was fed to him by his jeeja Nikhil Lamba

@bold.. Well its possible...
But still he is aware about the reason for mishap happend to dad.. RM was killed before his father get killed by public.. but still he was wishing to get RK Mansion and was asking to wipe out all signs of RM.. including posters and MAgazines.. Was that his revenge to Two Dead-People...๐Ÿ˜• Or was that an attempt by CVs to clear out everything related to RM..๐Ÿ˜†

BeautyForAshes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

in green !! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ