Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sona_Chandini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Vinder90

if GUNjan goes genuine crocodile tears, it will be clearly taht CVs planend to make her sadistic vamp. . .half way. . .and half way hidden positive girl somewhere in side her. ..

Yeah. I think once she feels lonely, she'll cry to Ranvi because she knows that he will eventually feel sorry for her and may take her back.

Namrata, great post. Your blabberings was worth reading. 😊
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
I think you are onto something about Gunjan, the villagers are bound to believe the worst of her given her past actions and like you said she was known for flirting with the guys which again puts her character into question. 

As for Baldev, him being hotheaded and protective of his sister will momentarily cloud his judgement and he will think Ranvi is guilty but I think once he calms down he will starting thinking clearly.

As for Gunjan, sorry to say I don't have much faith in her coming forward in defense of Ranvi. I want to be wrong but with the recent damage to her character, I have my doubts. Hopefully I will be proven wrong and this will be the start of her redemption track
Edited by .Mandy. - 10 years ago