Users

Frequent Posters

NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: moniloveasya

namrta i really want ballu come forward not ranvi as it a show of bro n sis
i rally want some improvement in gundev relation ship
ballu positive side have to come infront of everyone that he has a caring side also .
gunjan ka kya karege cvs i really dont know

yeah thats why i have put down all the possibilities here in my post.. but may be none of them might even happen either.. but like i always say whatever the cvs show has some relevance in the future..
NamuVyas thumbnail

Originally posted by: smart_girl

hahaahhahahaha diii i loved ur blabberings...plus im having a coke and pack of popcorm along..therefore enjoying ur post...i agree with u completely...some more events needed for RanJan to get back...!πŸ‘

thanks hina.. a lot of frustrations which were waiting.. i am done and enough with gunjans character assasination... and hope they put a full stop here and try to change her a bit even if it means slowly.. not that i expect her to reform over night.. but slowly atleast..
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: namratavyas

[BR][DIV]yeah thats why i have put down all the possibilities here in my post.. but may be none of them might even happen either.. but like i always say whatever the cvs show has some relevance in the future..[/DIV]

yes thats why i written this .
i really dont want ranvi marry gunjan for just save gunjan dignity .its just like vin said old plain crap
NamuVyas thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveasya

yes thats why i written this .
i really dont want ranvi marry gunjan for just save gunjan dignity .its just like vin said old plain crap

u know moni with ranjan i have turned complete sadist.. thinking what the worst can happen πŸ˜†.. so its possible also that gunjan blames ranvi itself for all this too.. 
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
namrta my last fav couple ruined to core   that now i scared for shipping any couple .i dont care now for any couple but one abvice for u
dont be sadist stay positive till end
onam_life thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I was thinking of the exact same thing. Dint u say something drastic might happen this tym too making her character worse. Am sure she would be rejected for the role, and bang on she ll start hating ranvir and her family all the more. 
NamuVyas thumbnail

Originally posted by: onam_life

I was thinking of the exact same thing. Dint u say something drastic might happen this tym too making her character worse. Am sure she would be rejected for the role, and bang on she ll start hating ranvir and her family all the more. 

no i dint say that.. actually this is the dhamaka i guess .. whatever worse is i guess before all this dhamaka.. i dont think they will go more extreme and reach a point of no return with her.. cos she is not the most important character in the show.. 
Vinder90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

no i dint say that.. actually this is the dhamaka i guess .. whatever worse is i guess before all this dhamaka.. i dont think they will go more extreme and reach a point of no return with her.. cos she is not the most important character in the show.. 

yeah tru, whatever worse is before this twist. . .   

and since again she is not the most important character int he show. . she is just a ranveera brand supplementer, she can be twisted and squished as much as CVs want. . .its simple as that, cud go either way. . .  but if CVs are sure that they want a ranjan story to persist, the twist will lead on to reaching peak psychoness, that will begin to drop overtime. . .
DazzilerDizzy thumbnail

1)secondly going back to past when veera was caught hugging karan and the whole village stood against her and blamed her... then ranvi as a brother showed trust and stood by her shutting everyone up.. now its baldevs turn??he might dislike gunjans all acts of late.. but things are serious here when a womans dignity comes in question.. something i am looking out for.. his act can strengten veeba to a great extent..

2) rest left is ranvi.. who is the only who will support her after even all her wrong doings to him and his family.. considering he still doesnt know that veera was told all the truth by gunjan..

1) I agree these two parts!! Idk if baldev is gonna stand for her after all this happening but iam sure he wouldn't just be quit~!!

2) And as always i know ranvi will like totally help her out! I think there will be lots of interesting thing going on after this track!!
* Gunjan realizing her mistakes!!πŸ˜•
* Veera impressed my Ballu (after he stands for gunjan..if it happens!)😳
* Veera/family forgiving gunjan..huh that a maybe!!πŸ˜•

* VeeBa love track!!😲😳☺️

Edited by DazzilerDizzy - 10 years ago
manishasatpathy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
baldev might not hear anything against gunjan specially if any1 tries to demean her but he will definitely not leaave gunjan (remember how angry he was when he caught gunjan and ranvi together)

the whole village will now be talking abt her shameless act and how no one will ever marry her

bansuri would never support and even somehow threaten gunjan as she was the one who asked her to get selected anyhow and will be really scared now

balwant is already angry with gunjan this will make him even more angry

ranvi's family will definitely think that her craziness of getting married to a NRI and living abroad has made her do all this

ranvi would be heatrbroken for sure he might never believe that gunjan would do something like that and finally gunjan will be all alone with no to share her pain i am sure no one would even give her a chance to tell what exactly happened
ranvi wud surely do something to make her atleast smile she wud realise how much ranvi loves her though i dont believe she wud forgive him for breaking her marriage i even expect her to blame ranvi for all that was happening to her as if she had been married nw nothingof the sort  wud have to her gunjan is a character who always blames others for whatever wrong happens in her life instead of looking for her own mistakes but in the end i am sure she wud break down and the tensn between ranjan wud reduce
she might start developing feelings for ranvi unknowingly
sorry for the long post but this is what i had thought of when i read the spoiler