Page 1 of 34

Page 1
Page   of 34
Page 2 Page 34

Aayu-loveKaJen-

IF-Dazzler

Aayu-loveKaJen-

Posted: 21 February 2014 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Hi hello namesteyy  guyies how are u all...guyies we have been thinking from long and we are starting this FF
here Me and Cheeku are starting an FF as a team...dinchak dinchakkk
Oh sry forgot to Intro u to Both Of Us...its me_Aayushi and Cheeku_Anamika...
hope u guyies like the FF ...so stoping my non stop talking and boring u with all bak bak here we start the FF

Edited by Aayu-loveKaJen- - 26 November 2014 at 11:56pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

sunrise123Garimavirmanksgswarobi1punamluvshilpasakshiksgdesire_nikkiRarepearlRihooHaws--RAINA--preethisAIMAMSKHR-DMG4lifesadffiAMMY12.Optimism.Prizi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "And we are made to be one AR.FF 27.Nov.14" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aayu-loveKaJen-

IF-Dazzler

Aayu-loveKaJen-

Posted: 21 February 2014 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Character Sketch...

Armaan Malik - A CEO of the RA.Malik Enterprises. A very happily Married Handsom and charming man to the love of his College Days. But unfortunatly Some tragedy happens in his life which turns his World Upside Down. And he became the robot Doing the needful work...

Ria Malik - The Wife Of Armaan malik.. a complete House wife... And was carrying their Love inside her when ...

Shashank kapoor - The Only parent Ria had Since when she was 10 years old... He is one of the Trusties Of Sanjeevni...But unfortunalty He Lost the Track Of thing around him... And Desperate to Meet his Daughter...

Ridhima Gupta - She Is a Lecturer as the AIMS medical College..she is a girl who live her life with its colours... she never get depressed on any matter but face it as it comes to her as an challenge... She really like her Boyfriend Name Sidhant Modi..and thinks to change a  little in him...

Sidhant Modi - The General Manger at RA.Malik enterprises...
He is A very Greedy and Opportunist person... Who never leave a single Chance to make money... a Narrow minded person...The Boyfriend of Ridhima Gupta... 

These are the Main Characther Sketch oF the Fiction... the Side role May be included During the story as it goes On...

Prologue

A man was Sitting Tensed in his Cabin... His head was about to Blast with all the Tension and Emotional Breakdown... 

some word are never leaving his mind and keep ringing at every second in his mind making it hard for him to Move Ahead...

" Nahi armaan Tumhe jeena hoga"
"the Show Must go on armaan"
"Tumhe Papa ke liya Jeena hoga"
"unhey sambhalna hai tumhe"
"meri last wish puri karogey nah armaan"
"vaada karo"

and these Words keep ringing again and again... and Listening to these words he keep doing all the work he have to do As a son-in-law have to do...but he was not able to Forget the Painfull memories that are attached to it...

Armaan walked Robotically Out of his cabin and giving instruction to his PA he moved to take a round In his office to see the working Going on...

everyone who saw him felt all the move sorry for him...each and every stuff in his office known him to be the most happiest , cool and freely going Boss one can have ... not the boss only he was frreindly to every stuff of his.. wheather it was his Peon the worker aur the Manager he was frndly with them... He was the SMILING TALKITIVE BUDHA for everyone...

BUt the Tragedy that happedned changed his life Completly...He was no more smiling person he was always Silent and angry Now all the tym...

"y damn it ...y the hell u did this to me ...maar maar key jeena mujhsey nahi horaha hai ria ...i m fed up of this life ...kab tak mai papa sey jhut bolta rahun ...kab tak mai ye sachayi chupa sakta hun ria...ek na ek din papa ko sab pata chaljayega tabh mai kaise sambhalunga unhey ...kyun kiya ye ria kyun kiya tumne mere saat aise i hate u ria ...i hate u... i hate u"

wiz lots n lots of luv
Aayushi & Anamika

Edited by Aayu-loveKaJen- - 21 February 2014 at 4:37am

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

peachgirllittlemanSaini646sweetkajenprachi.kajensybarite1989polishedtechieaar123destinationnGarimavirmanksgsweetgirl555ksgandjsg21ZIKRASHAHRuppkothamegha_kajensara.dmgShahSAIRpunamluvshilpasakshiksgRarepearlA.Hajnal--RAINA--RihooHawsawesomeHR-DMG4lifeAR_LOVERpreethisAIMAMSKsadffiAMMY12jiyaa_mmonikasethteenorchid.Optimism.Prizi

HR-DMG4life

IF-Rockerz

HR-DMG4life

Posted: 21 February 2014 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Nice concept :)
Please update soon...I really want to know what happened
OMFG Armaan is married and Riddhima is going out with Sid :O
Please pm me when you update 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aayu-loveKaJen-

Aayoo.PM.Id

Aayoo.PM.Id