Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RatiTheAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
rati and anas both r for the same industry both r very good frd of each other soo wht is the problem to accept there relationship in front of all  i think they should accept there relation then only this media stop chasing them 
god bless them๐Ÿ˜Š  
Edited by ratitheangel - 10 years ago
RamziMeriJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ratitheangel

rati and anas both r for the same industry both r very good frd of each other soo wht is the problem to accept there relationship in front of all  i think they should accept there relation then only this media stop chasing them 

god bless them๐Ÿ˜Š  

Hi sweety ..no I think if they accepted than media will not leave alone yaar ..they are going to be ask so many time when are you getting marriage blah blah ..so it's better to leave that way until the Dday 
RatiTheAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Nana101

Hi sweety ..no I think if they accepted than media will not leave alone yaar ..they are going to be ask so many time when are you getting marriage blah blah ..so it's better to leave that way until the Dday 

ahan okkk agree with u ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผthis media ufff too much ๐Ÿ˜†
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nana101

exactly there personal life will not remain personal then...media chases very badly after the announcement of being a couple...
snow007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
abay
teri tuuu...

lal rumal kahan hai bhai sahab ka๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by snow007 - 10 years ago
..Bebolove.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Avani.

TFS BP ๐Ÿ˜† now is there anything left to say? ๐Ÿ˜†

EXACTLY, nothing else to say๐Ÿ˜†... but i never got to see this side of Anas... aww.

Thanks for sharing nancy!๐Ÿ˜ณ
Anaya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: snow007

abay
teri tuuu...

lal rumal kahan hai bhai sahab ka๐Ÿ˜†

lal rumal ?
Anaya_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Cinderella...

EXACTLY, nothing else to say๐Ÿ˜†... but i never got to see this side of Anas... aww.

Thanks for sharing nancy!๐Ÿ˜ณ

agree with u guys
it's so hearttouching article .. whatever he said about rati ,loved it ...no need to say anything now
..Bebolove.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anaya_

agree with u guys
it's so hearttouching article .. whatever he said about rati ,loved it ...no need to say anything now

I was not their fan before this article came out.  Now i am๐Ÿ˜ณ ... i just want Rati to be happy and if she is happy with Anas then i can't ask for anything more...๐Ÿ˜ณ
Anaya_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Cinderella...

I was not their fan before this article came out. Now i am๐Ÿ˜ณ ... i just want Rati to be happy and if she is happy with Anas then i can't ask for anything more...๐Ÿ˜ณ

same with me wardah ..me too not fan of him but he is such nice person thatswhy long 8-9 years friendship )