Honar Soon........HSMHG 3rd thread

Posted: 10 years ago
Dear all 
Pls keep posting here.

Mishkil.
Thanks for opening the new thread mishkil πŸ˜›  Happy discussing dear friends πŸ˜³
Looks like, we all are confused with Sharyu story. In the beginning, we all felt that her husband is a changed man but now😑  Is it just a trick for us viewers to think this way or this is what is happening? 
I have no idea, this is the only marathi serial I have ever watched...what's the expert opinion, guys?

JanuShree convo was nice. Would have been better if they actually could have done it...

Hopefully, Janu will tell Baba, Shree is back home and business, finishing Pintya+ Aapte saga.

Shree and Aai- Aaji coming very close to the conclusion...tengul gave it away?

Really, would love to see Teju back in dresses soon.

Btw...is our lovely couple back from HM? Any news?

Originally posted by anuvir

Looks like, we all are confused with Sharyu story. In the beginning, we all felt that her husband is a changed man but now😑  Is it just a trick for us viewers to think this way or this is what is happening? 
I have no idea, this is the only marathi serial I have ever watched...what's the expert opinion, guys?

JanuShree convo was nice. Would have been better if they actually could have done it...

Hopefully, Janu will tell Baba, Shree is back home and business, finishing Pintya+ Aapte saga.

Shree and Aai- Aaji coming very close to the conclusion...tengul gave it away?

Really, would love to see Teju back in dresses soon.

Btw...is our lovely couple back from HM? Any news?

i guess they  must have visited nearby hillstation for 2-3 days - that's it !πŸ˜† as for the serl - it will be janu who will not only unite the family but she will also give updesh to Laxmikant (sharayu's hubby) to improve and he will do the needful πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

[/QUOTE]i guess they  must have visited nearby hillstation for 2-3 days - that's it !πŸ˜† as for the serl - it will be janu who will not only unite the family but she will also give updesh to Laxmikant (sharayu's hubby) to improve and he will do the needful πŸ˜†πŸ˜†[
QUOTE] 
Hahaha, Mishkil...nearby hillstation, good oneπŸ˜† May be it felt like SriLanka to newly wed coupleπŸ˜‰

Janu giving undesh to L and uniting family...I do trust your expert opinionπŸ˜†
Edited by anuvir - 10 years ago
How are you all?talking to you all after a long time!
Hi MM...just yesterday someone was talking about you πŸ˜›  where were you all these days?  so what new will we get to see in HSMHG?
πŸ‘πŸ‘ Congrats third Thread of HSMHG ! 
Hope nice discussions take place here too...
congrats to all my HSMHG forum mates hope the healthy discussion will continue in this thread too 
Thank you Mishkil for starting the 3rd innings πŸ˜›.  Do we really care what's happening in the serial these days??πŸ˜†  Our focus is shifted from the story to our favorite couple and etc. etc. etc.πŸ˜†
Welll...I am amused to see Baby in two braids for sureπŸ˜†.  Looks like there is going to be a series of flash backs in the upcoming episodes and more tel maalish πŸ˜‘