Mahabharat

StarBharat Panchali's Patiyogita (p.142: Yuddhi 10+ Ahead) (Page 134)

Post Reply New Post

Page 134 of 150

-Shani-

IF-Dazzler

-Shani-

Posted: 23 March 2014 at 9:05am | IP Logged
So, Mahanayak Arjuna won SoW & PoW - as I expected...Clap
Only HE can get one wife pregnant and STILL win Pati of the Week in the "Panchali Patiyogita"LOLCongratulations to Mahanayak Arjuna - and yes, his winning statistics have improved!! Statistically, HE is the most consistent now!! Tongue

So, moving on now...this coming week will be HUGELY interesting as far as the Patiyogita sweepstakes are concerned. Why? After reading the spoilers, I realized that we will see the first set of negative markings for the dice game in this coming week itself Evil Smile

As per spoilers, the "normally-marked" situations will be as follows - 

1. We will have "Shastraharan", in which (as per promo), Yudi follows Drau's instructions of taking away the weapons, and suitably gives his aadesh - the patis follow suit. Expect a mad scramble for points here...Thumbs Up

2. Subhi will get chakravyuh lessons from Arjuna - Negative marking, sorry Arjuna!! Ouch

And the negative markings related to the dice game THIS week could be as follows - 

1. Yudi COULD get "pre-dice game" negative marking - the spoiler says that he accepts the dice game invitation despite opposition from "everybody". The question is - will Drau actually be a part of "everybody" in this particular situation? If so, then negative marking for him "pre-dice game" itself - for going against wifey's request...Angry

2. As per spoilers, Yudi agrees to Duri's rule of "no women in dyut sabha except for daasis", hence Drau has to be leave dyut sabha. OuchAngry Yudi beta, in this particular situation, tere points definitely nikal jaayenge!! 
Also, will we see any of the patis object to Yudi in this particular situation? If no objections from the other patis, then negative marking for ALL of them...Evil Smile
Look, if we have decided that "no objections to staking" will be negatively marked, then "no objections to Drau being sent out from dyut sabha" should also be negatively marked...it's only fair...this is a patiyogita for StarBharat, after all. 

Also, those patis who DO object to Drau being sent from dyut sabha should receive pati points...

3. Finally, how much will Yudi stake and lose in this coming week? The spoiler title says "Yudi loses all his wealth", and the spoiler sentence says "Yudi bets his WHOLE wealth"...what do "all his wealth" and "whole wealth" really mean?? Yudi referred to Drau as "(kul ki) lakshmi" in the HP rajyasabha. Of course, the most common form of 'lakshmi' is "wealth". So will EVERYTHING get staked and lost this week itself?? Shocked If so, patis, which ones of you do NOT object to the staking, be prepared now!! Evil Smile

Edited by shani88 - 23 March 2014 at 9:11am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjanaYYZshyam09devashree_hRushikaSabhayata...Diala...sscomp32-abhi-pundir-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "StarBharat Panchali's Patiyogita (p.142: Yuddhi 10+ Ahead) (Page 134)" in Mahabharat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shyam09

Goldie

shyam09

Posted: 23 March 2014 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Congratz Arjun!!

Here's his dialogue with Praiya Patni Panchaali trying to tell her why he had to do what he had to do ...

Watch in 1080p for a mind-blowing experience LOL

ugh i always have troubles with the YT BB code... oh lol ... https doesn't work .. it has to be http...

Edited by shyam09 - 23 March 2014 at 1:17pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjanaYYZdevashree_h-Shani-SabhayataRushika--Yukthi--bheegisscomp32-abhi-pundir-....Poojie....

shyam09

Goldie

shyam09

Posted: 23 March 2014 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
I'm going to laugh so hard and roflmao if Yuddhi turns out to be the SoW and PoW next week!
Knowing the CVs this is probably going to be expected 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjanaYYZdevashree_h-Shani-Sabhayatasscomp32....Poojie....

Sabhayata

IF-Rockerz

Sabhayata

Posted: 23 March 2014 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
@Shyam:Thanks for the video i love arjuna in this scene he just couldnt take his eyes off panchali .He was glued to her.

@Shani:Yes next few weeks should be interesting for this pratiyogita i view it as the world cup for this pratiyogitaLOL

Edited by Sabhayata - 23 March 2014 at 1:20pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjanaYYZdevashree_h-Shani-sscomp32....Poojie....

AnjanaYYZ

Coolbie

AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 23 March 2014 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Staking of Draupadi & Consequences:  We have a few schematic options about negative marking.  Please select the one that you prefer.  Selection must happen before event of Draupadi Staking.  
We have discussed this ALOT.  And I have tried to come up with options reflecting the following principles:
  • Chauser (dice game) was an accepted activity for kings at the time.  Staking one's wife and or brothers, however, was not.
  • This is only about Patis regard for Panchali so we cannot deduct for staking anyone other then Panchali.    
  • I don't think it was common protocol for Princesses or Queens to be in the dicehall so Panchali's exclusion should not garner negative points. Am willing to be convinced otherwise if it was common for them to part of such games.  
  • Nakul & Sahdev don't have much points to lose and we don't want them eliminated from the patiyogita.
  • Patis who VERBALLY object to the staking or to vastraharan should be credited.  
  • Staking Panchali, not objecting to it, and not objecting to her subsequent vastraharan is more reprehensible than marriage to another woman.
  • Arjuna, Yuddhi, Bheem got one point for objecting to D's insult in Rajsabha before.
  • A Mark will be deducted from any pati who stops (verbally or non-verball) another pati from objecting.
  • A Mark will be awarded for any non-verbal support, sympathetic looks, objections, shameful looks.
4 Possible Deduction Schemes:
You can vote if you are IF Member.  Deadline is Staking of Draupadi.
OPTION A: 
  • Staking Draupadi is -5, Not objecting to her staking is -3, Not objecting to her vastaharan is -3, Not objecting to other insults to her is -1;
  • Objecting to her staking or vastraharan is +2, Objecting to other insults is +1, Prans to kill/harm her those who insult her +2, consoling/Apology to her +1;
  • Negative marks won't exceed Zero Threshold (no pati will end with marks below zero any day).  
OPTION B:
  • Staking Draupadi is -3, Not objecting to her staking is -2, Not objecting to her vastaharan is -2, Not objecting to other insults to her is -1;
  • Objecting to her staking or vastraharan is +3, Objecting to other insults is +1, Prans to kill/harm her those who insult her +2, consoling/apologizing +1;
  • Negative marks won't exceed Point Three Threshold (no pati will end with marks below 3 marks any day). 
OPTION C - Percentage of Mark they have before Draupadi is staked
  • Staking Draupadi is 10%, Not objecting to her staking is 5%, Not objecting to her vastaharan is 5%, Not objecting to other insults to her is -1;
  • Objecting to her staking or vastraharan is +3, Objecting to other insults is +1, Prans to kill/harm her those who insult her +2, consoling/apologizing +1;
  • Negative marks won't exceed Zero Threshold (no pati will end with marks below Zero Marks any day). 
OPTION D -Percentage of Mark they have before Draupadi is staked
  • Staking Draupadi is 5%, Not objecting to her staking is 3%, Not objecting to her vastaharan is 3%, Not objecting to other insults to her is -1;
  • Negative marks won't exceed Three Threshold (no pati will end with marks below Three Marks at any day). 

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 23 March 2014 at 4:03pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

devashree_h-Shani-Sabhayatasscomp32....Poojie....

-Shani-

IF-Dazzler

-Shani-

Posted: 23 March 2014 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Staking of Draupadi & Consequences:  We have a few schematic options about negative marking.  Please select the one that you prefer.  Selection must happen before event of Draupadi Staking.  
We have discussed this ALOT.  And I have tried to come up with options reflecting the following principles:
  • Chauser (dice game) was an accepted activity for kings at the time.  Staking one's wife and or brothers, however, was not. I agree completely...Thumbs Up
  • This is only about Patis regard for Panchali so we cannot deduct for staking anyone other then Panchali. Fair enough...Smile
  • I don't think it was common protocol for Princesses or Queens to be in the dicehall so Panchali's exclusion should not garner negative points. Am willing to be convinced otherwise if it was common for them to part of such games. Granted. Okay, I'll give THAT much allowance to Yudi...
  • Nakul & Sahdev don't have much points to lose and we don't want them eliminated from the patiyogita. So, no negative marking for them if patniji gets staked and they themselves don't object? Okay...oh, but I'm hoping that at least one of them does object in StarBharat *fingers crossed* - too optimistic? LOL
  • Patis who object to the staking or to vastraharan should be credited. Absolutely YES.
  • Staking Panchali, not objecting to it, and not objecting to her subsequent vastraharan is more reprehensible than marriage to another woman. Yes, and I believe all those marriages may be done with...I mean, Arjuna could get that negative marking for that chakravyuh lesson with Subhi, and that could be THE last bit of negative marking for spending time with the 'other' wife...
  • Arjuna, Yuddhi, Bheem got one point for objecting to D's insult in Rajsabha before. And, does that really affect the way they will be scored during vastraharan? In other words, will they suffer from a penalty of ONLY one point for NOT objecting to the insult in this situation?
4 Possible Deduction Schemes:
You can vote if you are IF Member.  Deadline is Staking of Draupadi.
OPTION A: 
  • Staking Draupadi is -5, Not objecting to her staking is -3, Not objecting to her vastaharan is -3, Not objecting to other insults to her is -1; 
  • Objecting to her staking or vastraharan is +2, Objecting to other insults is +1, Prans to kill/harm her those who insult her +1, consoling/Apology to her +1;
  • Negative marks won't exceed Zero Threshold (no pati will end with marks below zero any day).  
This would be my option...

Edited by shani88 - 23 March 2014 at 2:09pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sabhayatasscomp32

AnjanaYYZ

Coolbie

AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 23 March 2014 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
@Shani - sorry I made a mistake on Option C its - Zero Mark threshold so not less than Zero.  I need you to pick one option.  
- Your other ques:
- NakSah are going to get negative marks...the only protection they have is the Zero or 3 Point threshold.  Percentage marking may also be gentler on them vis a vis Y,A, B who have much more t o lose.
- Draupadi might well have objected to her staking or that of Yuddhi & Bros, but that is speculative here...we don't know the answer and should not assume it.  Let's go with what will be shown/known.
-Marking of insults should be consistent with what has happened before.  What is excess here compared to Rajyasabha is the Vastraharan & staking so the negative marking for that can and will be more.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shani-Sabhayata....Poojie....

-Shani-

IF-Dazzler

-Shani-

Posted: 23 March 2014 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

@Shani - sorry I made a mistake on Option C its - Zero Mark threshold so not less than Zero.  I need you to pick one option.  
- Your other ques:
- NakSah are going to get negative marks...the only protection they have is the Zero or 3 Point threshold.  Percentage marking may also be gentler on them vis a vis Y,A, B who have much more t o lose.
- Draupadi might well have objected to her staking or that of Yuddhi & Bros, but that is speculative here...we don't know the answer and should not assume it.  Let's go with what will be shown/known.
-Marking of insults should be consistent with what has happened before.  What is excess here compared to Rajyasabha is the Vastraharan & staking so the negative marking for that can and will be more.

Edited my previous post...and I agree with your points. Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjanaYYZSabhayata

Post Reply New Post

Go to top