So, Mahanayak Arjuna won SoW & PoW - as I expected...
Only HE can get one wife pregnant and STILL win Pati of the Week in the "Panchali Patiyogita"
Congratulations to Mahanayak Arjuna - and yes, his winning statistics have improved!! Statistically, HE is the most consistent now!!
So, moving on now...this coming week will be HUGELY interesting as far as the Patiyogita sweepstakes are concerned. Why? After reading the spoilers, I realized that we will see the first set of negative markings for the dice game in this coming week itself
As per spoilers, the "normally-marked" situations will be as follows -
1. We will have "Shastraharan", in which (as per promo), Yudi follows Drau's instructions of taking away the weapons, and suitably gives his aadesh - the patis follow suit. Expect a mad scramble for points here...
2. Subhi will get chakravyuh lessons from Arjuna - Negative marking, sorry Arjuna!!
And the negative markings related to the dice game THIS week could be as follows -
1. Yudi COULD get "pre-dice game" negative marking - the spoiler says that he accepts the dice game invitation despite opposition from "everybody". The question is - will Drau actually be a part of "everybody" in this particular situation? If so, then negative marking for him "pre-dice game" itself - for going against wifey's request...
2. As per spoilers, Yudi agrees to Duri's rule of "no women in dyut sabha except for daasis", hence Drau has to be leave dyut sabha.
Yudi beta, in this particular situation, tere points definitely nikal jaayenge!!
Also, will we see any of the patis object to Yudi in this particular situation? If no objections from the other patis, then negative marking for ALL of them...
Look, if we have decided that "no objections to staking" will be negatively marked, then "no objections to Drau being sent out from dyut sabha" should also be negatively marked...it's only fair...this is a patiyogita for
Bharat, after all.
Also, those patis who DO object to Drau being sent from dyut sabha should receive pati points...
3. Finally, how much will Yudi stake and lose in this coming week? The spoiler title says "Yudi loses all his wealth", and the spoiler sentence says "Yudi bets his WHOLE wealth"...what do "all his wealth" and "whole wealth" really mean?? Yudi referred to Drau as "(kul ki) lakshmi" in the HP rajyasabha. Of course, the most common form of 'lakshmi' is "wealth". So will EVERYTHING get staked and lost this week itself??
If so, patis, which ones of you do NOT object to the staking, be prepared now!!
Edited by shani88 - 23 March 2014 at 9:11am