fiji_duchess thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
QH has too many Vamps!!!!! 
Razia, Mamu, Tanveer, Haidar, Faran, His Mom, & His Wife.

First of all Mamu, is hiding all the wrong deed of his wife and goes along and is quite! How come as a man he has NO back bone! drag Razia in front of the family and tell Zoya that he is the father, and how Razia is blackmailing him!

Razia, just is power and money freak!  so she continue on been the vamp

Tanveer ... why is she even there. Her track is getting in and dragged for no reason. 

Haidar has a good reason but using Humeera is lil over the top, but  i will take it.  His family got runied etc etc 

Faran & Gang, W*F!!!!!! so much torture for ONE person!!! all for property!!!!  Nikhat has been through HELL, why cant they  just leave her alone, I was hoping her track to be trying to win her husbands love, but this went down hill so quick and just keeps on dragging!!!!  Her been not even the first or second lead female and to have that much happen to her is just plain stupid! 

How come no questions why Nikhat is not present during all the family things. Asad should be shameful as a brother, his so called sister is not there and supposedly in bad health, He NEVER once went to see her?????

Some story line does not even make sense...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarbrathan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agree with every but Asad. He keeps asking and considering the fact Najma informed him when Haseena asked for dowry, he thinks Najma is looking out for Nikhat. He thinks if they need help, Najma will contact Asad. He is just trusting Najma. 
fiji_duchess thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarbrathan

Agree with every but Asad. He keeps asking and considering the fact Najma informed him when Haseena asked for dowry, he thinks Najma is looking out for Nikhat. He thinks if they need help, Najma will contact Asad. He is just trusting Najma. 

Even though he trust Najma, why wont he physically go talk to nikhat. Didnt he promise Ayan that he will protect and care for Nikhat always! Iam sure Ayan, would have been already at Nikhats house breaking down door to see his sister once in a while. 
Sanaa629 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Haha.. it's all crazy isn't it? I made a post a while back regarding the storyline. If you're interested..

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3908974

sarbrathan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fiji_duchess

Even though he trust Najma, why wont he physically go talk to nikhat. Didnt he promise Ayan that he will protect and care for Nikhat always! Iam sure Ayan, would have been already at Nikhats house breaking down door to see his sister once in a while. 

🤣 That's too logical for Qubool Hai.

You are right though.. I would have been suspicious WAY sooner.