||Neha Sargam as Aditi ll Discussions HERE ONLY !! - Page 9

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Baby.Ash

Lead role? 😕

Nooo dont think sooo 
think she will bee heree for a couplee weeks 

thought I reconised her from somehere now I know she was from Ramayan playing the role as sita She is a pretty actress

neha doing shiv pooja
http://desi**fo***.net/tv-shows/neha-sargam-ne-kiya-bholenath-ka-sringaar-ipkmknd/
neha who is at the moment being shown as aditi is swati, here is the article about how dimple jhangiani was supposed to play her but then neha was roped in. 
my guess is they are showing her as aditi, miss perfect, like NA and anjali would like their DIL's to be, and then eventually the twist and suspense will lift and we will find out it is swati, who has returned for revenge as she and shlok could not be together.

http://imageshack.com/a/img23/4752/s6ko.jpg 

copy and paste link.
Edited by ramsha-afridi - 10 years ago
how can aditi be swati I think swati ghost has entered aditi body and has come to take revenge
Originally posted by mayabharathi

how can aditi be swati I think swati ghost has entered aditi body and has come to take revenge

read the article in the link under 'PICK AND CHOOSE', clearly says Neha will be doing the role of Swati. remember swati is not dead, she left shlok for someone else. this is television, maybe she had plastic surgery, i don't know, but she is defo swati.

Edited by ramsha-afridi - 10 years ago
I think Aditi is Swatis younger sister
Originally posted by kashiffai

I think Aditi is Swatis younger sister
yeah maybe
i hope  u dont turned out to be Swati with new face after surgery coz i have notised in Shlok's flashbacks he hears a drastic accident kind of a voice too.It will look like K crap.And it will be undigestible for me...Till then ur going good and best of luck 😃