Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
woww...so excited for neha...looking forward to see neha back onscreen...
jannat_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Here is d link of this new video
they r saying that Neha will play d role of Shloks ex gf, lts so confusing😕
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OD4Sz6Rz_P8
sneak-peek thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Don't worry dear. telly talk clearly has no clue! They are shooting in the dark, made this video most likely based on the earlier TOI article. So don't pay attention to this. I am sure TT doesn't even know the new entry is named Aditi and not Swati.
Relax and enjoy the show!😊
Leprechaun thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sneak-peek

Don't worry dear. telly talk clearly has no clue! They are shooting in the dark, made this video most likely based on the earlier TOI article. So don't pay attention to this. I am sure TT doesn't even know the new entry is named Aditi and not Swati.

Relax and enjoy the show!😊

It isAditi news Confirmed.
Aishaa3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thank god sbb aird that seg early othrws ashlok fans would b blastng swati like anythng😆
Sweety1985 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Dimple Jhangiani, last seen as the lead opposite Gaurav Gera in Mrs Pammi Pyarelal, recently rejected a role in Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir. When asked why, she simply says, "It wasn't the lead role." We hear the role has now gone to Neha Sargam, who played Sita in Ramayan. 

Reveals our source, "The part offered to Dimple was that of a girl associated with Shlok's (Avinash Sachdev) past. It may not be the lead role, but is certainly intriguing and pivotal." 

Says Dimple, "I would have loved to do the show, but I was on stand-by for another show to play the lead. I was in a predicament. The makers of IPKKND wanted me to start shooting immediately, while the other production house was taking time to finalise. It was a huge risk but I decided to wait. I would have done that cameo had the situation been different. It was a strong character with shades of grey, something I haven't done before. But obviously, I would rather wait for the lead role than cameo appearances." 
notacrimetolove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Why does the title say Swati when it isn't actually confirmed whether this Aditi is Swati? All we know right now is she's playing the role of Aditi nowhere is it mentioned that Aditi is Swati.
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
^^ Changed the title, yes she is playing Aditi's character ðŸ˜Š
Asherkibiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
finally aditi ki hui grihapravesh . oh man she s sooo danger!