-sayeed-

IF-Dazzler

-sayeed-

Posted: 04 March 2014 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mr.ass

HAHAHAHA!!!

KCR SAYS NO TO MERGER!!

lol ktr his son is intelligent! he wants to ally with the bjp after polls :P
are you coming from telangana (daughter of telugu)?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Telangana!!! (Page 3)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mr.ass

IF-Rockerz

mr.ass

Posted: 05 March 2014 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sayeed87

HAHAHAHA!!!

KCR SAYS NO TO MERGER!!

chennai!

-sayeed-

IF-Dazzler

-sayeed-

Posted: 06 March 2014 at 10:38am | IP Logged

HAHAHAHA!!!

KCR SAYS NO TO MERGER!!

chennai!
which one do you support?

mr.ass

IF-Rockerz

mr.ass

Posted: 06 March 2014 at 7:18pm | IP Logged

HAHAHAHA!!!

KCR SAYS NO TO MERGER!!

chennai!
which one do you support?

TN or andhra?

anyway in TN I support jayalalitha, because she isnt as crooked as karunanidhi. also I met a tamil nadu politician recently and he said it is a secret agreement that  jaya will support modi after elections!

I want either KCR or tdp to get enough seats to support modi from the outside... don't want christian converter crook jagan to win in SA and dont want bloody congress to get even one seat in T'gana . I think kcr will win lots of seats but babu will win only a few seats. jagan will win many seats in seemandhra because andhra voters are even more foolish than my tamil nadu voters.  LOL  at least they are foolish enough to vote for kcr as well Tongue

hopefully modi will get 215 seats, shiv sena another 15, akali dal 6, other small allies 5 .. so 241 seats. then kcr with 12 seats and jayalalitha with 22 seats will give 34 seats! 241 + 34 = 275 seats! Big smile modi is prime minister!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Proud-India

Proud-India

IF-Sizzlerz

Proud-India

Posted: 07 March 2014 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Oh i am so happy to meet you ^^^^^

You are Modi fan & i am too

I always read your posts & related to Modi Tongue 

What about Kiran Kumar Reddy's new Party ?

He is making foolish to people of Seemandhra ...????!!!

People are saying that he will win 5 seats in Andhra & then his party will be merged into Congress

So this is Congress's Drama to win from Andhra...!!

So people of Andhra are very much knowledgeable ...they will never vote to him...am i right ?????

mr.ass

mr.ass

IF-Rockerz

mr.ass

Posted: 08 March 2014 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Proud-India

People are saying that he will win 5 seats in Andhra & then his party will be merged into Congress

So people of Andhra are very much knowledgeable ...they will never vote to him...am i right ?????

haha, they were fooled by chiranjeevi in 2009, hopefully they wont be fooled again! LOL  but they are emotional enough to vote for crook jagan because of fondness for ysr Ouch

chee chee, kiran will get only 1 seat or less. he will eat into votes of chandrababu and help ysr win!

if ppl in andhra were knowledgeable they would not have voted for ysr over chandrababu!

here kcr will give 10- 12 seats to modi after the elections so no real problem. Big smile

Proud-India

-sayeed-

IF-Dazzler

-sayeed-

Posted: 11 March 2014 at 11:13am | IP Logged

haha, they were fooled by chiranjeevi in 2009, hopefully they wont be fooled again! LOL  but they are emotional enough to vote for crook jagan because of fondness for ysr Ouch

chee chee, kiran will get only 1 seat or less. he will eat into votes of chandrababu and help ysr win!

if ppl in andhra were knowledgeable they would not have voted for ysr over chandrababu!

here kcr will give 10- 12 seats to modi after the elections so no real problem. Big smile

plz don't call jagan "crook". he's innocent. his dad YSR always helps telangana people a lot. after his tragic death, now kiran didn't help them. i was surprised to hear this. i was angry with him why he ignored people of AP all the time.

u know more than 200 fans of YSR committed suicide.Ouch???? now jagan sought some leaders from other states against separation. but they made failure to prevent this.

now Kiran's new party's name is Jai Samaikhyandhra Party. Samaikhyandhra means United Andhra.

I too hated chandrababu.Angry the reverse of him made us a big disappointment and too cheated us.

KCR should severely be punished as he hated Telugu.

Proud-India

mr.ass

IF-Rockerz

mr.ass

Posted: 12 March 2014 at 5:59am | IP Logged

plz don't call jagan "crook". he's innocent. his dad YSR always helps telangana people a lot. after his tragic death, now kiran didn't help them. i was surprised to hear this. i was angry with him why he ignored people of AP all the time.

u know more than 200 fans of YSR committed suicide.Ouch???? now jagan sought some leaders from other states against separation. but they made failure to prevent this.

now Kiran's new party's name is Jai Samaikhyandhra Party. Samaikhyandhra means United Andhra.

I too hated chandrababu.Angry the reverse of him made us a big disappointment and too cheated us.

KCR should severely be punished as he hated Telugu.

kcr was a pakka opportunist. agree with u on that. i doubt he cares.

btw what did ysr do that u like him so much? i thought the policies of naidu benefitted andhra during ysr period thats why ppl like ysr, even though he took credit for what chandrababu did. i thought ysr just gave free this and that but no real development?

also why do u hate chandrababu, what did he do exactly?

Edited by mr.ass - 12 March 2014 at 5:58am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top