Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

-sayeed-

IF-Dazzler

-sayeed-

Posted: 24 February 2014 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Hello everyone,

i am deaf and dumb man. I would like to tell you something.

Last week seemandhra leaders and some telangana people who don't like the division of andhra pradesh.

U know that k chandrasekhar rao is the president of telangana rashtra samiti. He wants to separate telangana from AP. Now i learnt that he always hates telugu rudely. He also disrespects mother language and mother state.

I will ask him if he hates telugu, then why does he continue to speak in telugu? Can he create a new language himself?

It's very wrong! We should not division of telugu state. Now i am very sad and disappointed after Congress passed Telangana bill in both seats quickly without any reasons.

Now i understand why congress passed it quickly because it is afraid about future election this year.

If anyone asks me how many states in india, i will definitely answer "25 states" i want to unite three regions with UP, MP and Bihar. Before separations in 2000, all states were beautiful. In tragic year, separations of states r ugly.

PS: "United we stand, Divide we fall"

Edited by sayeed87 - 24 February 2014 at 12:12pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Forever-KAProud-India

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Telangana!!! (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mr.ass

IF-Rockerz

mr.ass

Posted: 25 February 2014 at 10:00am | IP Logged
haha, u were the same person who said you would vote for the congress because they would never divide andhra!! ROFL

-sayeed-

IF-Dazzler

-sayeed-

Posted: 26 February 2014 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mr.ass

haha, u were the same person who said you would vote for the congress because they would never divide andhra!! ROFL

oh! U remember me too? Ah?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Proud-India

mr.ass

IF-Rockerz

mr.ass

Posted: 26 February 2014 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sayeed87

yeah lol... actually now babu, kcr and jagan will benefit from the split. but bjp and congress wont get much

Proud-India

-sayeed-

IF-Dazzler

-sayeed-

Posted: 26 February 2014 at 11:11am | IP Logged

yeah lol... actually now babu, kcr and jagan will benefit from the split. but bjp and congress wont get much

oh ok. u know last election ysr reddy won the election. he always helped telangana people a lot. tragedy happened to him. more than 200 fans of YSR committed suicide.Ouch u know maha-kootami (great alliance in telugu) about TRS-TDP-CPI-CPM lost the election against single alliance YSR.LOLLOL

sonia rejected the proposal new CM for YSR's son jagan. Ouch now i'm so happy that jagan left congress and launched a new party.

u know that congress confirmed that telangana will be separated from ap very soon. suddenly babu and jagan took fast. after few months, i am shocked that babu fooled us and said that he accepted telangana.Angry babu is a traitor!Angry

jagan did save united AP but failedCry he did seek all leaders's support.

BJP still loves the division of states. i've an idea to give something. do u know saurashtra, a part of gujarat? suppose that if saurashtra is separated, then how will Modi react this?Tongue

tell me

Proud-India

-sayeed-

IF-Dazzler

-sayeed-

Posted: 26 February 2014 at 11:14am | IP Logged
i want UNITED ANDHRA PRADESH! i want to punish KCR now. he disrespects telugu as he still hates mother language.Angry

Proud-India

mr.ass

IF-Rockerz

mr.ass

Posted: 27 February 2014 at 5:36am | IP Logged

oh ok. u know last election ysr reddy won the election. he always helped telangana people a lot. tragedy happened to him. more than 200 fans of YSR committed suicide.Ouch u know maha-kootami (great alliance in telugu) about TRS-TDP-CPI-CPM lost the election against single alliance YSR.LOLLOL

sonia rejected the proposal new CM for YSR's son jagan. Ouch now i'm so happy that jagan left congress and launched a new party.

u know that congress confirmed that telangana will be separated from ap very soon. suddenly babu and jagan took fast. after few months, i am shocked that babu fooled us and said that he accepted telangana.Angry babu is a traitor!Angry

jagan did save united AP but failedCry he did seek all leaders's support.

BJP still loves the division of states. i've an idea to give something. do u know saurashtra, a part of gujarat? suppose that if saurashtra is separated, then how will Modi react this?Tongue

tell me

YSR is a bloody idiot, thank god he died! populist rubbish!  I secretly want chandrababu to win, but am sure ysr's useless loot king son jagan will win. chandrababu has no popularity anymore.

bjp will get 2 seats in telangana, trs/cong alliance will get 15.. babu will get 4 seats and jagan 21 in seemandhra.. 100% sure.

right now there is no cause for saurashtra to be separated Confused modi won't allow it in the first place LOL guj has many parts btw, why just saurashtra? LOL

lol jagan's dad ysr only brought back telangana issue in late 90's.. then kcr capitalized on it..

Proud-India

mr.ass

IF-Rockerz

mr.ass

Posted: 04 March 2014 at 3:07am | IP Logged
HAHAHAHA!!!

KCR SAYS NO TO MERGER!!

lol ktr his son is intelligent! he wants to ally with the bjp after polls :P

Proud-India

Post Reply New Post