Debate Mansion

Telangana!!! - Page 3

Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Oh i am so happy to meet you ^^^^^

You are Modi fan & i am too

I always read your posts & related to Modi 😛 

What about Kiran Kumar Reddy's new Party ?

He is making foolish to people of Seemandhra ...????!!!

People are saying that he will win 5 seats in Andhra & then his party will be merged into Congress

So this is Congress's Drama to win from Andhra...!!

So people of Andhra are very much knowledgeable ...they will never vote to him...am i right ?????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mr.ass thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Proud-India

Oh i am so happy to meet you ^^^^^

You are Modi fan & i am too

I always read your posts & related to Modi 😛 

What about Kiran Kumar Reddy's new Party ?

He is making foolish to people of Seemandhra ...????!!!

People are saying that he will win 5 seats in Andhra & then his party will be merged into Congress

So this is Congress's Drama to win from Andhra...!!

So people of Andhra are very much knowledgeable ...they will never vote to him...am i right ?????

haha, they were fooled by chiranjeevi in 2009, hopefully they wont be fooled again! LOL  but they are emotional enough to vote for crook jagan because of fondness for ysr

chee chee, kiran will get only 1 seat or less. he will eat into votes of chandrababu and help ysr win!

if ppl in andhra were knowledgeable they would not have voted for ysr over chandrababu!

here kcr will give 10- 12 seats to modi after the elections so no real problem. 😃
sayeed007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mr.ass

haha, they were fooled by chiranjeevi in 2009, hopefully they wont be fooled again! LOL  but they are emotional enough to vote for crook jagan because of fondness for ysr

chee chee, kiran will get only 1 seat or less. he will eat into votes of chandrababu and help ysr win!

if ppl in andhra were knowledgeable they would not have voted for ysr over chandrababu!

here kcr will give 10- 12 seats to modi after the elections so no real problem. 😃

plz don't call jagan "crook". he's innocent. his dad YSR always helps telangana people a lot. after his tragic death, now kiran didn't help them. i was surprised to hear this. i was angry with him why he ignored people of AP all the time.

u know more than 200 fans of YSR committed suicide.???? now jagan sought some leaders from other states against separation. but they made failure to prevent this.

now Kiran's new party's name is Jai Samaikhyandhra Party. Samaikhyandhra means United Andhra.

I too hated chandrababu.😡 the reverse of him made us a big disappointment and too cheated us.

KCR should severely be punished as he hated Telugu.
mr.ass thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sayeed87

plz don't call jagan "crook". he's innocent. his dad YSR always helps telangana people a lot. after his tragic death, now kiran didn't help them. i was surprised to hear this. i was angry with him why he ignored people of AP all the time.

u know more than 200 fans of YSR committed suicide.???? now jagan sought some leaders from other states against separation. but they made failure to prevent this.

now Kiran's new party's name is Jai Samaikhyandhra Party. Samaikhyandhra means United Andhra.

I too hated chandrababu.😡 the reverse of him made us a big disappointment and too cheated us.

KCR should severely be punished as he hated Telugu.

kcr was a pakka opportunist. agree with u on that. i doubt he cares.

btw what did ysr do that u like him so much? i thought the policies of naidu benefitted andhra during ysr period thats why ppl like ysr, even though he took credit for what chandrababu did. i thought ysr just gave free this and that but no real development?

also why do u hate chandrababu, what did he do exactly?
Edited by mr.ass - 10 years ago
Forever-KA thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: sayeed87

Hello everyone,

i am deaf and dumb man. I would like to tell you something.

I was curious to know what thie Telanga is lol. Then I saw above.

I want to request you and everyone who is reading my message that please stop using the term dumb and instead use mute.

1- You are not dumb

2- The term is wrong as it is based on assumption that somehow those who are deaf and mute are less developed mentally and therefore more likely to be dumb. It is not used these days. it is offensive, wrong, misplaced.

I personally know that deaf and mute people are not dumb. They are smart, intelligent and in many ways more developed than non deaf/mute people because they use their other abilities more efficiently. In conclusion we all have issues and that does not make us less.

Now what the heck is telanga? lol. ok i know..its place i guess. tc
Edited by King-Anu - 10 years ago
mr.ass thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: King-Anu

I want to request you and everyone who is reading my message that please stop using the term dumb and instead use mute.

1- You are not dumb

2- The term is wrong as it is based on assumption that somehow those who are deaf and mute are less developed mentally and therefore more likely to be dumb. It is not used these days. it is offensive, wrong, misplaced.

I personally know that deaf and mute people are not dumb. They are smart, intelligent and in many ways more developed than non deaf/mute people because they use their other abilities more efficiently. In conclusion we all have issues and that does not make us less.

lol it isnt a place yet. recently the state of andhra pradesh was split into seemandhra and telangana and now its constitutionality is being debated in the supreme court.

deaf and dumb was used those days when i was 8 years old.. dont know now.
Forever-KA thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

lol it isnt a place yet. recently the state of andhra pradesh was split into seemandhra and telangana and now its constitutionality is being debated in the supreme court.

deaf and dumb was used those days when i was 8 years old.. dont know now.

Thanks Mr. Ass for that explanation. You must be excited for the elections. lol. Hope you doing great.

@ deaf and mute. I hope I did not come out as insensitive in outlying my point. This is very close to my heart and I just dont like the use of this term dumb. 
sayeed007 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: King-Anu

1- You are not dumb

yes! i know this. some people ordered me not to speak like that after i introduced them about myself.

telangana is the region of Andhra Pradesh. people including top leaders demanded for the separate state for it from AP. 
sayeed007 thumbnail

kcr was a pakka opportunist. agree with u on that. i doubt he cares.

btw what did ysr do that u like him so much? i thought the policies of naidu benefitted andhra during ysr period thats why ppl like ysr, even though he took credit for what chandrababu did. i thought ysr just gave free this and that but no real development?

also why do u hate chandrababu, what did he do exactly?

oh! u mean what did YSR do? he did help in improving the growth of Andhra Pradesh. He did help farmers and prevented their problems.

Yes, I too hated Chandrababu. i already told you.

Today i saw the Hindu newspaper. You check website here

After reading this, now tell me about this.

What the Hindu says is right. I too want to merge three states into the original states.😊
mr.ass thumbnail
no u said u hate chandrababu, did he make bad policies?

my aunt lives in hyderabad and she said he only developed hyderabad and ignored village development. is that true?