India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Makeover coming in early Dec (Page 3)

anniegupta_ Goldie
anniegupta_
anniegupta_

Posted: 14 November 2004 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
... i have a small suspicion that maybe jassi won't end up with anyone at all. I mean armaan or purab. The way the fans are going, if jassi goes wit armaan--itz a problem, if she goes with purab--itz a problem. And like jody said she never actually said she loved them two thier faces. Maybe they will bring a new guy in da show... an dhe might be the result of the makeover

Kiran1018 Goldie
Kiran1018
Kiran1018

Posted: 14 November 2004 at 8:32pm | IP Logged

if she doesnt go with arman who claims to have changed and purab who really is the best suited guy ever for her...wt makes u think that if they were to bring a new character in the show...that she will go with him.

sonia

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 14 November 2004 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
i don't understand what the whole hoopla is about....armaan does not love jassi yet so he can go and find a love somewhere else and we can have jassi and purab together ...jjkn can be the story of two people(jassi and armaan) who turned out to be better people, realised thier potential and found love(so what if not together). i would have said the same thing for purab about a month ago if jassi had not agreed to marry him(so he loved jassi but could not have her so he moved on , learnt something from the experience and found love somewhere else) however with current scenerio the idea of purab and jassi breaking up makes me sad since after all this mess of a story thier break-up and armaan-jassi ending up together opposes every notion of fairness, sanity,sensibility and commitment.

Go to top