India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Makeover coming in early Dec (Page 2)

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 13 November 2004 at 1:17am | IP Logged
        Basically, they suddenly can't show Jassi breaking off with Purab and running off to say "I love you Armaan...er..sir'.The build up has to be gradual and the reasons authentic.So we will have to be patient.

jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 13 November 2004 at 1:48am | IP Logged

I wont say that P & J's relationship is weaking if you look it my way.  Is because as I see it. Their relationship is getting a meaning now. Unlike before!! She surely felt uncomfertable when someone touches her & the girl she is shown, she wont allow even her best friend to come near her with a ten feet pole, and here she allows purab to touch her, kiss her hand in public. It looks as if some relationship is developing.

I mean first Purab was purely Jassi friend, and her wouldbe. But ever since Meenakshi came into picture, jassi seems to be a bit worried about his past and his relationship with meenakshi. Also It is now clear that all her small tongue in cheek remarks to purab, like tumhe bhulana aasaan nahi hain or like usse tumse shadi karne ka mauka nahi mila to tumhe contract de diya.

They are more then just remarks, they are sarcastic comments from a person who is jealous!! Also this is not for the contract it is evident because, last time when purab got a contract due to wrong reasons and he offers to give Gulmohar another chance jassi grabbed it. But this time she was not much worried about the contract.

I dont see this as an attempt to break the relationship, but its like a start of realisation for jassi that there is a relationship and its not just friendship. Till now they were saying that purab is just friend and had put him in league of nandu. But jassi never had problems with nandu's infatuations, but she is feeling bad everytime she sees Meenakshi near purab. The sense of insecurity is settling in her.

Now Why I am confused that if she has to end with Armaan then why this sense of insecurity is being build for Purab??

Jammy.

Edited by jammy - 13 November 2004 at 1:51am
Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 13 November 2004 at 4:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by jammy

Now Why I am confused that if she has to end with Armaan then why this sense of insecurity is being build for Purab??

Who knows? Unless she ISN'T supposed to end up with Armaan in the end.Wink

allegra Senior Member
allegra
allegra

Posted: 13 November 2004 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Hope Springs Eternal.
anniegupta_ Goldie
anniegupta_
anniegupta_

Posted: 13 November 2004 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jammy

I wont say that P & J's relationship is weaking if you look it my way. Is because as I see it. Their relationship is getting a meaning now. Unlike before!! She surely felt uncomfertable whensomeone touches her & the girl she is shown, shewont allow even her best friend to come near her with a ten feet pole, and here she allows purab to touch her, kiss her hand in public. It looks as if some relationship is developing.

I mean first Purab was purely Jassi friend, and her wouldbe. But ever since Meenakshi came into picture, jassi seems to be a bit worried about his past and his relationship with meenakshi. Also It is now clear that all her small tongue in cheek remarks to purab, like tumhe bhulana aasaan nahi hain or like usse tumse shadi karne ka mauka nahi mila to tumhe contract de diya.

They are more then just remarks, they are sarcastic comments from a person who is jealous!! Also this is not for the contract it is evident because, last time when purab got a contract due to wrong reasons and he offers to give Gulmohar another chance jassi grabbed it. But this time she was not much worried about the contract.

I dont see this as an attempt to break the relationship, but its like a start of realisation for jassi that there is a relationship and its not just friendship. Till now they were saying that purab is just friend and had put him in league of nandu. But jassi never had problems with nandu's infatuations, but she is feeling bad everytime she sees Meenakshi near purab. The sense of insecurity is settling in her.

Jammy.

Very true. Meenakshi's entry has actually made jassi grow closer to purab. At first Jassi use to take purab for granted and think that he has to be only hers, no other girl would like him or want him. And now she realizes that Purab can also belong to another girl and he is wanted by other girls to, in this case meena (not fogetting all of us). So now she is getting worried that her prince charming might be taken away from her and therefore she has become jealous and insecure. So maybe meenakshi's entry might not be bad afterall, it just might end up bringing Jassi and Purab closer together.
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 13 November 2004 at 12:26pm | IP Logged

She is going to end up with Armaan all right.Why and how,we'll have to wait and watch.

BTW,just curious - has Purab has ever told Jassi - ' I love you '  in person and in private to himself?

Kiran1018 Goldie
Kiran1018
Kiran1018

Posted: 13 November 2004 at 3:20pm | IP Logged

Purab dosent take hasty steps like arman does.......purab hasnt said i love u to jassi becaue he take one step at a time..........unlike arman...do u remember when arman said i love u too jassi....he said it and didnt even mean it....that just proves that saying i love u dosnt matter because jassi and purab knows very well from inside that puab loves jassi very much...and he has expressed that through his eyes which are always looking for jassi.

sonia

jasmin IF-Rockerz
jasmin
jasmin

Posted: 13 November 2004 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
I'm surprised no one's mentioned even a slight makeover before...She does look different then last year, was it because of her braces?  A lot less goofy, but even her mom's more stylish...

Go to top