Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Cannot remember the last time I enjoyed watching India bowl! Well done Mishra!! Terrible batting from WI, esp. Chris Gayle. Such reluctancy to rotate the strike and take the singles. Hate to say it but the only change I would make to the Indian team is Yuvi - poor bowling and fielding. Hope he has a good day with the bat.
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Well Bowled India. That was some stellar performance. Amit Mishra finally getting his spotlight and Bhuvi Kumar was awesome as well. Still don't get the hype around Jadeja. 
Cannot figure out how Yuvi is getting all these chances- great player but he hasn't been his usual self in awhile, got enough chances - time to drop him?. Dhawan fails- not surprised.

@BB is legend, I remember watching the tv series. Rajit Kapoor was simply brilliant. I still get chills - just remembering few of his episodes.

hindu4lyf thumbnail

Originally posted by: charminggenie

Well Bowled India. That was some stellar performance. Amit Mishra finally getting his spotlight and Bhuvi Kumar was awesome as well. Still don't get the hype around Jadeja. 

Cannot figure out how Yuvi is getting all these chances- great player but he hasn't been his usual self in awhile, got enough chances - time to drop him?. Dhawan fails- not surprised.

Too many wides given though - wayy too many! Bhuvi had great figures today, was expecting MSD to go with him for the final over but I guess due to inexperience of Bhuvi, he gambled with Jadeja, which unfortunately didn't pay off. Only thing we seem to be lacking atm is a death bowler.

Dhawan did actually get unlucky today CG. He was unfairly given out by the umpire. I wonder why DRS isn't implemented in T20? Yuvi's got to go. Playing in the middle order you've got to come and speed things up, not slow things down at the end. I feel for Rahane if he comes in now, he wouldn't have had the chance to play in the middle but I guess neither has the lower batting order. 
charminggenie thumbnail
@H4L- Was surprised at jadeja given the last over. He was anyways having an ordinary day, it just didn;t make sense. Agree on wides and and the no-ball- unnecessary. 
I really don;t know where Yuvi's motivation lies these days. He is dropping easy catches , not able to finish an already won game . Really needs to introspect a lot. Rahane should be given a chance over Yuvi/Raina .  I guess he will now, I really hope he gets a decent shot. 

I just don't think Dhawan has it in him to give us a start in Australia. Also would be interesting to see how Rohit moves from here. 
hindu4lyf thumbnail
I do feel for Yuvi - the guy's been to hell and back. I  really want him to get back in to form. Before the Kohli's and Raina's, Yuvi was one of the best fielders on the team. He's probably low on confidence right now. But the T20 tournament is not the platform to give people chances and experiment. (Having said that, this is Mishra's 3rd T20 international and look how he's performed!) I wouldn't be surprised if Yuvi gets another chance given the next game is against BD? 

We have 2 wins in the bag but I am quite worried about finishing the game sooner and improving the NRR given that it cost us in the last T20 after our big loss against Aus. As someone said on Twitter - this one innings from Rohit is gonna secure him a place for the next 1-2 years on the team lol
charminggenie thumbnail
^^^ So true for Rohit! That guy just annoys me now. So bloody talented but incredibly lazy. This innings  will keep him around. 
I heart Yuvi, probably the finest All rounder and awesome fielder. But I don't know he is just struggling too much . It's unlike Yuvi to not be confident. Not fit for world t-20.

This match should have ended in 17th over, honestly They shouldn't have send Yuvi. He needs time on crease and this match was way over before he could do anything. But this one is a tough group!
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I watched Divergent today. I was pleasantly surprised that I enjoyed the movie, I'm curious to see how people who've read the series feel, since I haven't read the books. It was a good one-time watch for me.
@Dia: πŸ€—Yes, love Ranveer!! <3 PZ was getting on my last nerve and has been for a while. Haha. Ranveer had me with Lootera - loved loved that movie! He's so charming offscreen, you should ask Genie, she'll tell you how we both feel. πŸ˜† Such an enigmatic personality off-screen - so reminiscent of SRK, don't you think? Sorry, I didn't get the Marmite reference?

@RTH: I wrote about getting rid of PZ on your scrap last week! I thought you ignored it out of dislike. πŸ˜† No worries, your browser will come around. ;-) 
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ˜†
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

I watched Divergent today. I was pleasantly surprised that I enjoyed the movie, I'm curious to see how people who've read the series feel, since I haven't read the books. It was a good one-time watch for me.

As always they changed a lot. But majority of the changes were smart to make the movie fast paced. However, they ruined the ending. I don't think all those changes were necessary.

I just started reading the second book. There are some incidents cut out in the first movie that seem pivotal in the second book. I'm wondering how they will adjust for it.

mr.ass thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
1992 ayodhya movement quotation of the day:

"jo hindu dharm ka kaam karega,
wohi desh ka raaj karega!"